I'm Somebody Else

My Cute Neighbour 2

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNgSe8ww1cU

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself

 

1 month later

"Are you sure I can come with you guys?" I asked Teen Top for the 100th time."Yah,stop!You're coming with us!" LJoe almost yelled and then we rushed to their van."Where are you going,again?" I asked."Weekly Idol." Ricky answered and I shook my head.For some reason,I felt like I shouldn't go,but I kept it for myself.

When we reached the studio,I followed Teen Top,since I had no idea what I should do.When we entered the make up-rooms,I saw 4 minute." my life.." I mumbled under my breath."I didn't know about this!" LJoe immediatly whispered to me.I glared at him."She better not come close to you,or..." he instantly nodded.

They got ready and before the shootings began,LJoe gave me a sweet peck.I smiled and then he rushed to the rest of Teen Top.Then,Hyuna came to me."So,you're LJoe's girlfriend,the one who tried to kill me four years ago.." she mumbled."Unfortunately I didn't succeed...But it's never late." I answered and she gulped."I don't think you have the guts to hit me in front of everyone."

"I'm not looking for a fight." I said huffing."Or you're just scared.." I smiled and without anyone realising it,I grabbed her hair from behind."What did you say again?" She gulped."I-I.." I chuckled.",shut your mouth.I knew you've been under the knife and I know your is fake as hell." I murmured in hear ear."H-How do you..." I laughed silently.

"I didn't!You just told me." She was looking at me shocked."Don't mess with me." She was about to leave,but then she returned and slapped me.LJoe was staring at us shocked."Wrong decision.." I mumbled and grabbed her hair,dragging her out of the studio.Without anyone realising,we began fighting.

Then,some of them heard things getting broken and screams.LJoe and the others ran outside and grabbed me."LET ME KICK HER SKINNY !" I shouted but LJoe shut my mouth with his hand.The rest of 4minute ran to Hyuna."You better get a hold of your crazy girlfriend!She's hurting people!" One of them shouted.

"Yah!She ing started it!" I shouted,defending myself.Hyuna was pretending to cry and the rest of the girls helped her to stand up and took her away from the studio.I freed myself from LJoe's hands and looked at him.He didn't seem pleased at all,in fact he was glaring at me angrily."What?You don't believe me either?" I asked,tossing my hair.

"Why are you being like this?!" He yelled."What do you mean?" I asked confused."You're crazy!You're insane!I don't want you to be like that!" He explained,almost shouting."You have no idea what brought me here!So shut up!" I yelled with wet eyes and then turned around to leave."JIEUN,WAIT!" He called my name but I didn't want to face him.

I ignored him and continued my way.He ran to me and grabbed my wrist,turning me to face him.He saw my wet cheeks and red eyes."Why,why did you change so much?" He asked,caressing my cheeks.I lowered his hands."You would never understand." I mumbled and left.He didn't follow me..He was confused..

 

I ran to my house.Fortunately,I was alone.I filled a bowl with warm water and threw in a sponge.I grabbed the bowl and walked to my room.I locked the door and took off my blouse and leggings.My eyes were getting wet again."It's alright,Jieun..It will go away one day.." I picked up the sponge and gently began cleaning my scars,all over my body.

My scars were not from cutting,they were from an accident.An accident that completely destroyed me.LJoe shouldn't know about this,he actually mustn't.If he sees my scars,he will get scared and disgusted.He will run away,everyone would.I was ugly,my body was ruined.

I was filled with such scars.I was crying everyday,seeing how much my body was ruined.After I cleaned them,I put on my loose blouse and laid on my bed.I was crying for a little bit,then I fell asleep.I was exhausted from everything.I was tired of everything and everyone,even my self.

 

"Jieun,it's just the two of us.." LJoe smiled and gently touched my waist.I wrapped my arms around his neck and we began making out.His lips were so tender and sweet,I couldn't resist him.He was caressing my waist and he was slowly taking off my blouse.He took off my leggings as well and he put me on my bed.

Suddenly,as he was caressing my body,he stopped kissing me and took his hands away."What's wrong,LJoe?" I asked.He looked at my body."What's this?" He asked."And this,and this..and all these.." He was shocked.He was staring at my body in a disgusted look."LJoe,I--" He cut my speech.

"You let me touch you,having all those ugly scars on you?!Are you insane?!" He was yelling."LJoe,no!Don't leave me!" I was shouting crying."YOU'RE UGLY!" He was yelling again and again,as I was crying and screaming."LJOE NO!" I was shouting,tossing my hair.

 

"AAAAH!" I woke up screaming.I was dreaming.I raised my head and saw LJoe in front of me.I instantly hid my legs with the covers."Jieun,are you alright?You were having a nightmare.." He mumbled,caressing my cheek."Leave me alone!I don't want anyone!" I shouted crying and ran out of the room.

I locked myself in the bathroom.I began crying again."Why,why did I come back..." I was asking myself over and over again.LJoe was about to get out of my room,when his gaze fell on an photo album,on which was written 'My Scars Before-After'.He opened it,and saw a photo of my body being normal.No scars,nothing.

Then he turned the page and saw my body right after the accident.He froze."J-Jieun..My Jieun.." He mumbled.He turned page and saw my scars after I took off the stitches.His mouth was slightly open.There were quite a few photos of my scars through the years.He let the album down and walked out of the room slowly."Oh,LJoe!Did Jieun wake up?" Taeyeon suddenly bumped into LJoe."Taeyeon.." He was trembling."I want you to explain me something.." he mumbled.