That Can't Be..

My Cute Neighbour 2

 

 

 

"I'm going to the market,alright?I might be a little late,since it's far from here.." LJoe kissed my forehead."Can't I come with you?" I asked huffing."Baby,we've talked about this.." I let out a sigh."Araso..I'm going to ..wait here.." He smiled and left.LJoe didn't let me to get out of the house often.Almost never.

He never actually explained the reason.He just told me that some crazy man might attack me and he wants to be sure that I'm safe.Sigh sigh sigh,I'm tired of this.It's also been almost two months since we came here and LJoe doesn't answer whenever I ask him when we'll return.Sigh..again.

A few minutes later,the door bell rang.I know LJoe had told me to never open the door when he's not around but I just felt like opening.When I opened the door,tons of cameras and interviewers entered the room forcly,pushing me away."Where is LJoe?" "Are you the reason he quit?" "You're not even that beautiful.." " All of his fans hate you for taking him away from them!"

They kept shouting and yelling,giving me a headache.I was trying to get them out of the house but they had me cornered asking me questions,nonstop.I was crying,literally.I was scared of all those cameras right in front of me and all those people staring at me.Suddenly,I heard LJoe's voice."I forgot to take--HEY!LEAVE HER ALONE!" He was pulling everyone away from me.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" He shouted angrily and pushed everyone out of the house.He slammed the door and locked it.I was sitting at the couch,in complete shock."Why,why did you open the ing door?!Didn't I tell you to ignore every knock and every phone call?!" He yelled,hitting he door.I was crying,but I gathered my power and answered.

"LJOE!Explain me,already!Why are we hiding?!Why were those interviewers saying...that you quit for me?!WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I asked,angrily.He was quiet."ANSWER ME!" I shouted."I...I.." he didn't know what to say."Just tell me the truth for just once!" I begged,wipping the tears from my eyes.

"Alright!I'll...explain everything.." He took a deep breath and walked towards me.He sat down and nodded me to sit down as well.He held my hands tightly."When I told you that...manager hyung approved our relationship..I was lying.He actually told me to break up with you immediatly..or quit from being an idol.And I chose..to quit.I took you here so that we could be together,without any fans attacking you or interviewers chasing us..I really don't know how they found us.." I was more than just shocked.

"You..what? You quit?! Why LJoe?Why did you quit?!" I asked with wet eyes."BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!I couldn't leave you Jieun,can't you understand this?" He answered,trembling."LJoe..you know i love you too,you know i love you more than myself and more than anyone and anything else but...i feel so guitly..you quit because of me..now they will hate you..--" He embraced me.

"I don't care.Not at all.I just want us to be together..We can..move!We can go away from here and live happily!I could get a job,a real one..and we could have our own family!" I smiled hearing his plans."LJoe.." I caressed his cheek."You really should have told me from the begining." I mumbled.

"If i had..you would have left me so that i wouldn't quit.." He answered with his gaze on the ground.I gulped and pressed my lips against his.He returned the kiss with pleasure."Just..stay with me forever.Make my actions count." he smiled and I nodded."I will,LJoe.Don't worry.I didn't intend leaving you anyway!You'll never find anyone greater,hotter and funnier than me!" He laughed and i laughed as well.

"Thank you Jieun." He kissed me."Thank YOU,LJoe." I kissed him back.

 

------------------------

 

A few years have passed since LJoe's decision.Everything went like he had planned it.We had moved to Italy,not many people recognized him since we lived at a very tiny city and our neighbours were mostly middle-aged and some very young kids.I was already pregnant to our first kid,by the way.It was a girl.

LJoe was working,like he had promised.He was helping our neighbour,Mr.Lee,with his farm.He was so funny when he was working!We were living very very happily.I know it still bugged LJoe that he wasn't an idol anymore and that's the reason I did my best to make him happy.

I think that this pregnancy,really changed him.He's been very happy lately,he never leaves me alone.He cooks,cleans and takes care of me! I just love the way he treats me..I love you LJoe!!

 


Ok.I KNOW THIS IS SHORT T.T But the sequel was ment to be short anyway :P so deal with it XD LOL it's fnished :P Now i'm working on a new fanfic with Yongguk :3 thank you for reading my story PLEASE DONT UNSUBSCRIBE T.T