Where Fears and Lies melt away..

My Cute Neighbour 2

 

"Maybe we really should do it the way your manager says.." I mumbled gulping."What?" He was more than just shocked."NO!" He almost yelled."I lost you once,I lost you twice I lost you three times I AM NOT losing you again!" He held my hands tightly."LJoe..--" "No Jieun!I am not going to lose you,did you hear me?I will not break up with you.."

I smiled and buried myself in his arms."Thank you LJoe.." He embraced me tightly."Saranghae.." He whispered in my ear and I bit my lower lip."Nado Saranghae.." I mumbled and kissed him.He kissed me back and then smiled to me.A few days later,LJoe suggested that I would stay at his dorm for a while,so that we could meet making nobody suspicious.

I accepted of course.I felt guilty leaving Taeyeon all on her own,but I just couldn't live without LJoe by my side.The first 4-5 days were just great.I would cook for the boys,LJoe would be with me all the time and we also slept together,in the same room.Yet..as the days were passing,i felt lonlier and lonlier.

I woke up and the bed was empty.I would just find some letters in the kitchen.I almost never saw LJoe,since he was busy.I just regreted my decision day by day.It's been already two months since I moved in Teen Top's dorm and I feel more of a maid than LJoe's girlfriend.

One day,I was alone again.I had just gotten out of the shower and I had dryed my hair.I was only wearing a huge towel around my body,leaving my back and legs exposed.I was brushing them,when a warm hand caressed my .I let out a sigh."Baby..I came back earlier today to see you.He sat next to me and caressed my cheeks.

"What's wrong my princess?Why are you sad?" He asked.He was about to kiss me but I pulled myself,with my gaze on the ground.He let out a sigh."Jieun..I know it's very harsh..I am really sorry for leaving you alone for so long but I'm very busy and you know it!I promise you that from tomorrow,we will spend more time together!Tonight's our goodbye stage,so i'll be free now." He was caressing my cheeks.

I let out a long sigh and threw a glance to him.He smiled to me and I smiled as well.I couldn't resist smiling when he smiled to me so sweetly."Why do you always use that smile against me.." I mumbled,gently hitting my forehead.He chuckled and hugged me tightly.He was gazing in my eyes,then he kissed me gently.

We were making out,when the door opened,interupting us.It was LJoe's manager.He was frozen and so were we."M-Manager hyung!" LJoe almost yelled.Chunji and Ricky rushed in the room."We tried to hold him back..Sorry LJoe.." Ricky apologized.LJoe shook his head from side to side."No,don't be.I should have told manager hyung the truth."

"Why is she here?Didn't i tell you to get rid of her already?!" The manager yelled."NO MANAGER HYUNG!There is NO way I'm going to leave Jieun!" He yelled,holding my hand tightly.My eyes were getting wet and suddenly his manager grabbed our hands."You get dressed now!And you,go to the other room.I need to talk to you." He threw me backwards and pulled LJoe out of the room forcly.

I could hear their voices yelling and then,it was suddenly all silent.I was confused.LJoe entered the room and smiled."What happened LJoe?" I asked confused."Manger hyung said that it's ok to be together,as long as we keep it a secret!" I instantly smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I...CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I yelled and he kissed me.A few days later,LJoe and I were going on a trip.I had no idea where we were going to be honest.I followed LJoe to his car.We were both sitting at the back seats and the car began driving."Where are we going,LJoe?" I asked,confused.

He smiled and held my hand."It's a surprise." The radio was on and since it was very quite,I focused on the radio interview."So has everyone heard the latest news about Teen Top's LJoe?Being against his manager's orde--" LJoe instantly turned the radio off."It's annoying.Let's sleep,alright?" He embraced me and I rest my head on his lap,wondering.

What was all this fuss about.I mean,what's with LJoe's attitude and what was that interview about? And were are we going...a few hours later,LJoe woke me up.When I got out of the car,I faced a beautiful landscape.There were trees everyone and a beautiful lake,not far from where we were.There was one house among the trees.

"Where are we?" I asked,gazing around."It's a secret place,just for us." He held my hand and began walking towards the house.When we entered the house,we both let our luggage in the living room and I instantly began running around the house to check it out."It's so beautiful!" I shouted from upstairs.I could hear LJoe chuckling.

When I returned downstairs,I saw LJoe sitting on the couch,so I rushed to him.I sat next to him and hugged him tightly.He hugged me as well and kissed me gently."How come you could just...go on vacation so suddenly?" I asked confused and he chuckled."Well..i asked to go on vacation haha!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Jieun-ah..what do you say,we have our private time?" He winked at me.I huffed chuckling at the same time."Already?but we haven't unpacked anything yet--" He cut my speech by kissing me."We can do it later.." He raised me on his arms and began walking upstairs,to the bedroom.