The..Embarrassment

My Cute Neighbour 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNDO9xKfUc&list=HL1378809814

Hollywood Undead - Levitate

 

The next day I woke up in LJoe's bed.From the first moment I had opened my eyes,I saw LJoe sleeping.He was shirtless and I chuckled.But then I felt a little cold.I looked at my body and realised that I was shirtless as well.I looked under the covers and I was completely !And so was he!

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled,covering myself.He slowly opened his eyes."W-Why are you shouting?" He asked yawning."LJoe!Why are we both ?!" I asked shocked."I don't know.." He mumbled and closed his eyes again."LJOE DON'T SLEEP!" I hit his shoulder."What am I suppossed to do?I feel exhausted!" He answered and huffed.

"Did we...?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders."I don't remember..The only thing I remember is that we were both drinking something..I don't even remember what.." He explained."That's it!We both became drunk and we ...we...OHMYGAWD!" I hid myself under the covers."Why are you like this?This would happen sooner or later,right?" He hugged me.

"I-It's so embarrassing!" I almost shouted.He was caressing my neck and above my chest."You know,I don't quite remember how it was..what do you say we try again?" He began kissing me."W-Wait LJoe--" I had no idea what I wanted to do,but his kissed just hypnotized me.Then,the door opened and I instantly hid under the covers.

"Oh~I see you two finally did it!" I heard Taeyeon's voice."Woah!" I also heard Chunji's voice."TAEYEON GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I yelled and she laughed."Jieun-ah,why are you under the covers?" She asked giggling."SHUT UP!" I yelled."We're leaving now~Have fun~" She mumbled and the door closed.

LJoe turned at me again."Where were we?" He asked and I pushed him."Put on your underwear!" I almost yelled."What?" He asked."YOUR GODDAMN UNDERWEAR." He did as I told him and I also put on my lower underwear.I stood up,covering my chest with my arms and rushed to his wardrobe.

I grabbed a shirt and put it on.LJoe stood up as well and back hugged me."Don't be like that..aren't you happy that now we're one?Our relationship is complete.." He kissed my neck.I covered my face with my hands."I don't know how I freaking feel right now!It's too embarrassing.." I answered,letting out a sign.

"But we would do this sooner or later,right?" He asked smiling.He tightened his embrace."I guess..you're right.." I let out a sign and turned at him.I rest my head on his lap and he kissed the top of it."I love you~" He mumbled and I smiled."I love you too.." I mumbled back and hugged him as well.

"LJoe.." I mumbled."Mmm?" He asked,caressing my back."Didn't you mind my scars?" I asked gulping.He chuckled."You're stupid,aren't you?" He asked and I pushed him back."Yah!" I hit his lap.He laughed and kissed me."First of all,I don't remember a thing we did last night!" I gulped,shutting my eyes."But i'm sure that even if I did,I wouldn't have a damn problem with them." He caressed my cheeks and kissed me sweetly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him,tip-toeing of course."Saranghae.." I whispered in his ear and he smiled."Nado saranghae!" He yelled and I laughed."Now please let me see how it feels.." He raised me in the air and gently tossed me on the bed.He got on top of me and began kissing me,as he took my shirt off..

 

Next Day

 

I was quite sad,since today I couldn't spend any time with LJoe.His schedule was full and he barely even returned to his place.I spend all day long working as well.I had collected enough money so that I could buy the old cafe!LJoe was helping me to redecorate it and now it was finally officialy open again!

I had hired all of my old friends and they were so gratefull.We had quite a few customers.I spent all my days there,working,cleaning and helping the others.I hadn't seen LJoe for almost two weeks and I really miss him.He calls me everynight of course,right after he reaches his house.

That night,I had to stay at the cafe until late at night and clean the whole cafe,with the help of Hyori and Joongkook of course,since tomorrow a famous couple would celebrate their wedding at our cafe.We were having fun,teasing each other and singing while cleaning.

It was almost 5 am and the door opened."I'm sorry,we're not yet ope--LJoe!" I ran to him smiling."Jieun-ah..can we talk?" He seemed serious.I was worried."S-Sure.." He followed me to the staff room."What's wrong,LJoe?" I asked.His eyes were teary.I instantly held his cheeks."LJoe!Why are you crying?!" I was shocked.

I was caressing his cheeks and then I hugged him.He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me tightly."Please,LJoe tell me what happened.." I mumbled."Jieun..I promised you that I would never leave you,right?" My heart began racing."N-Nae.." I mumbled,gulping.He took a deep breath.

"I actually...was supposed to break up with you right now but I just can't!I can't!" I was shocked."W-Why were you supposed to break up with me?!" I asked,trembling."My manager told me that I had to break up with you and date another idol,in order to increase my fans numbers..I couldn't decline but now I do!I won't break up with you,Jieun!" He was holding my cheeks.

His eyes were teary and I was frozen.I had completely no idea what to say.On the one hand,I was so happy that he didn't want to break up with me even if with this choice,he risked his career.But on the other hand...I knew that by risking his career,or even stop being an idol...he would die from sadness.He fought for it and I didn't want to be the one who would ruin his dreams.I didn't know what to choose.Should I accept his choice or should I break up with him in order to..save him.

"LJoe...look..." I think I had made up my mind.