entry two

Soundless

 

dec. 7th

entry two ; seul mi

 

dear jongin,

 

It's the weekend. I didn't go to school the past whole week because I can't talk to you just yet.

I can barely face you.

Is that why I reside in writing dingy letters that you'll never read instead?

 

Well um ... do you know Edgar Allan Poe? Super old looking, but super genuis when it came to writing? I think you told me this before. That you like reading poems. You're fond of poems even though nobody really knows that little trait about you until they've gotten to know you.

You're like a mystery. You're trouble. You're bad, but then you're good.

 

I kinda got a flashback just now.

I was never one to relive in past memories.

They're memories for a reason, that means they stay in the past and quit ing haunting me in the present.

 

I'm so sorry, jongin.

 

Maybe I should stop writing.

 

I feel pathetic again.

I hate stupidly pathetic people.

You're not stupid or pathetic like me.

 

 

 

So, yeah...ignore the writing above. Was slightly peeved off and I had to take a walk outside. I got even more bothered that I saw you outside, with Monggu. I almost forgot you had a dog.

You looked at me for so long. Why do you do that? Then, you nodded your head as if to say hey, you know. Just a casual hey. Not the other hey you used to give me. I think.

I ran away after that. Don't worry, I know it's cause you seem to pity me. I'm quiet and you're trying to get me to talk.

I'm okay now. These letters are my proof.

 

Like I was saying before, I read Edgar's peoms a lot lately. Whether it's cause we were assigned to research famous poets and create a poem of our own a week prior or because I'm simply bored at midnight, we'll never know. But it's most likely that second one. I am really bored right now.

I think I'll share what quote stood out the most towards me.

"I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow." Poe said.

Funny, I didn't know Poe and I had the same life. Shame, he's dead now too.