seven

Cracks of His Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She fell on her knees to the ground as her legs no longer can withstand her body.Tears springing to life and trickling to her rosy cheeks. Her hand trembling hardly as she clutching her chest. A sharp and deep pain invaded her heart as she staring at Kai who is walking away from her. Her breathing became uneven as her head spinning and throbbing in pain.

A liquid coming out from her nose, and at that point she knows its not mucus. Her vision suddenly became blurred as she stared at pavement, a drop of blood dripped out from her nose, fell on the ground. She slowly wiped her nose just to see the red liquid staining on her fingers.

*

Different kinds of sound filled up the dance studio. A loud dubstep beat, snippets of conversations and a soft yet audible snoring. Being the noisiest room in the building it's like a usual things. Yet,those noises doesn't bother Kai. His mind drifting away from those enviroment and he's in a deep thought. A milky skin boy who just entered the studio snapped his delusion as he threw his coat towards him.

"Suho hyung, you're late!" exclaimed the giant boy, Chanyeol who  wrapped his arms around Suho's shoulder, waiting for his hyung's reply. Suho rubbed his palm to warm his body temperature while letting out a sigh.

"Just now, our manager hyung helped a girl who passed out by the roadside. She's..."his words stopped as Kai suddenly called his name, standing beside the couch while holding a familiar necklace.Suho pinched his nose's bridge, trying to remember the owner of the necklace.

"The girl with polka dot dress. Manager hyung must forget to give her back" Kai quickly run out from the studio leaving s in confusion. They looked at each other with their mouth widely agape.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter