four

Cracks of His Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very cozy morning as the morning sun is shining brightly and harmoniously with peaceful rays. Kai didn't realise that he is sleeping until the clock strikes nine. He opens his eyes only to find the sun gleamed beautifully. It takes him a few seconds to realise what time is it. He wakes up to sit on the couch, rubbing his puffy eyes while yawning. He only slept for 5 after got back from his tiring schedule.

He decides to stay and rest at the dorm for today. As he began to close his eyes again, a voice calling him from kitchen. There's Kyungsoo who is standing beside the wall while holding a spatula, looking at Kai. "Jongin-ah! Can you help me?"

Kai turns his head to him and slightly nods his head. Kyungsoo then fasten his pace towards the kitchen back before come to Kai while holding a paper. He hands the paper to Kai. Kai looks at him confusely. Kyungsoo's lips curls into a smirk. "Here's the list of groceries to buy for me! Please buy it for me!" Kai widen his eyes as he reads the list, furrowing his eyebrow. He lifts up his head a little to face his hyung. Kyungsoo interrupts once Kai seems want to say something.

"No excuse for you young man! The other members are busy and you're the one who is free right now. Take this and go now!" Kyungsoo give him a pair of sunglasses and a jacket, enough for him to disguise himself. Kai let out a exasperate sigh before whining to himself on the couch.

----

Kai read outs the grocery list while pushing the trolley. He let out a sigh. This is what he have to pay when he doesn't have any schedule. He walks along the beverage department, looking for a milk. He quicken his pace when he see the last box of the milk that they usually buy. As he grabs the last box of the milk, there's a pair of hands also grabbing the same milk. He turns his head to see the owner of the hands. He is flabbergasted as he is staring at the owner of the hands who is a girl. Both of them are shock. Their eyes widen looking at each other.

The girl hung her head down low, before releasing her grasp from the milk. She turns around from Kai before walk away from there. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter