one

Cracks of His Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Oppa!! Jongin oppa! Oppa!!! Oppaa!!!!"

"Ah!!!!!" he jolted up to sit at the edge of his bed, panting hardly. His face turned pale and sweat buds are dripping from his temple. He used his right palm to wipe off the sweat on his forehead. He face palm himself. He dreamt of her again. She was screaming for help in the dream. He really wanted to help her, but he also can't even moved an inch. The scream become louder and louder.Since she left, he usually having nightmares which makes he didn't have enough time to sleep.

He shook his head, trying to get rid the voice out of his head, eventhough he knows he will never can't. His fellow member who are quietly sleeping on his bed, Kyungsoo slowly opened his puffy eyes. "Are you have a nightmare again?" he simply asked. It's already become a normal thing since he started having nightmares last year.

"Sorry hyung" he bowed his head a little in the darkness as Kyungsoo could see him. He felt so terrible because since last year, he always makes the other members worried of him. He didn't want to trouble them again with his personal matter. They already tired enough with their tight schedule. Then, he slowly gets out from his bed.

Upon reaching the kitchen, he walks towards to the fridge before opens its door. The light from the fridge shone on his tan face, in the midst of the darkness and wiggles feeling the cold air escaping from the fridge. He grabs a bottle of mineral water before closes back the fridge's door. He felt so hard to drink this time even a gulp of water. He let out a sigh from his mouth while leaning against the fridge. He lifts up his head a little, staring at the plain ceiling.

"Yoana, I miss you so much. Where have you been, Yoong?" tears running down over his cheeks.

----

Laughter filled the van as Baekhyun teases Sehun by asking him to try tongue twister which contain a lot of word 'S'. Sehun grew frustated and slamming his back against the seat as he keep making mistakes at the word 'S'. The other members really can't stand hearing his funny pronounciation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter