three

Cracks of His Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai always steal a glance at her. He try to break the ice between them but he couldn't. Both of them stay silent all the way to her house. He didn't have any idea what to say. He intended to talk with her but seeing her only looking out of the window and stay quiet, he decided to leave her in her own world. After a half an hour driving, both of them arrived in front of a single-storey house.

"Thanks for saving me just now. I'm really thankful to you!" she says, as she unbuckles the seat belt. "N-ne" he reply while rubbing his neck. "Hey!" he calls out, as she steps out from the car. She turns around and see, Kai who seems hesistate to speak, as he continuosly rubbing his neck while bowing his head a little. 

"I-i..mm-m..take care! Good night!" he stutters. Her lips curls into a smile as she waves her hands to him before turns away and starts her pace towards the house. As she twists the doorknob and pushes the door open. 

"Omo, Soomi! You scared me!" she furrows her eyebrows, as she let a sigh of relief, looking at her cousin, Hwang Soo Min who is leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Who's the guy just now?" Soomi asks her curiously, her eyes follows Minae as she take a sit on the couch and switching on the television. "Oh! You saw him! That weird guy, he saved me from a ert man. Luckily he's there, if not I'm not here now. Why?" she simply asks. Soomi then walks towards the couch before sits beside her cousin.

"Nothing. I feel likes I know him. Isn't he's a member of that rookie group, EXO?" her answers manage to catch Minae's attention, as she quickly turns to face her. "Really?" Soomi nods her head. "Oh, I see" a smile curls on Minae's lips. Soomi observes Minae's face before let out a sigh anxiety.

----

Kai is sitting on a bench facing the beautiful scenery of Han River after half an hour of jogging. He took a deep breath, admiring the scenery in front of him. It has been a while, since he came here. Being an idol is a tough job. He didn't have enough times for himself, not only that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter