chapter 2

He's the RUDE MAN I know

"YOU!"

" YOU!"

We said in unison. he was the man awhile a go in the flower shop. "Are you following me?"he said looking ate me like he have seen a ghost. Anyway his attire now look like he is a respected man, I mean we all respect each other but, not err... Not this man.

"No, are you?" I said in annoyance.

"Aishhh!!! YOU!" He said in frustration *of all the passengers i would encounter? Why, her?* he thought.

"You know that I don't know you right?  So why would I follow a like you?"he was about to talk back. Not when my phone rang and i took it.

Not knowing the caller. Then the elevator starts to open indicating that I arrive on my designated floor.

 "Hello?" I said it out loud for him to stop talking and went to find my room.

"Yha! Its me, MIRA!" she giggled feeling excited.

"Why the sudden call? hahahaha" I said while getting the keycard of my unit from my bag.

"About the party?" she said with a little thrilling.

"Yeah, why?" I put down the grocery to verify, then *click* it open. Thats the cue, I went inside.

"Umm... I really move it by tommorrow, is it okay?"  She said it with hesitation.

"Its fine to me. But I don't know where will be held?"  i went to my kitchen to put whta I bought.

"Naaah! Its okay, Luhan and I will fetch you tommorrow. So, be ready at 7 okay? And are you free"

"I'm super duper free!" she laughed at my excitement. *Oh well! I love parties!!! * I danced as i thought.

"Hi amy!" I heard someone yelled at the phone and i'm guessing, its Luhan. "Hey watch ou!" Mira hissed at Luhan.

"Hey, sorry about that!" she said in a bit shy way.

" Nahh, Its okay. And by the way tell Luhan I said hi!" i laughed at the thought of them hissing each other.

"I better go. You must be busy right now" she laughed sheepishly "I might disturb you, you may go back to what your dooing awhile ago" she said

" No, its okay" i said. Actually I was not really bothered by them.

" you better get some rest now, thats all anyway, goodbye~~" she said then she hung up.

"Okay! I;m ready to eat!! " while talking to Mira i was really cooking the instant ramen.

Rubbing my palms and getting ready to eat.

I eat the whole pack of ramen. *BURP* If Mom was he here she would scold me about burping. Hearing her, nag about its not lady-like, when burping out loud. Good thing she's not here and I'm living here alone.

The night went so fast. I decided to go to my room and lay down. THAt feeling when you are on your bed, feeling the smoothness of the linen can relax the thought and away to the problems. That's the time i feel that someone cared for me or loving me. Well, actually bed don't LOVE.

But  I like it when I'm on my private place. Then i drifted to my dreamland.

 

Hey! i hope you would enjoy my new update! I'm trying my best here to make a good story Hehehe. Please subscribe and read it and by the way always leave some comment so that it would be my guidelines for the nextchapter hopefully *crossed fingers*

but if you notice some type error and grammars please don't mind it Hehehe, i hope you get me? ^-^

           HES SOO HOTT!!!!

 

OH MY GOOOOD!!! LUHAN IS SOOO CUTE!!!

 

JUST THINK HER AS THE STAR. I MEAN AMY.THIS IS HOW I PICTURE HER:D

 

ENJOY READING!!!