chapter 4 now updated :D

He's the RUDE MAN I know

The bright light of the morning sun woke me up on my beauty rest. Stretching in the morning is a good way to start my day right. Right? hehehe. Doing my daily routine felt so normal. What I mean of normal was like i feel like I'm on my real home, actually.... that's why.

Opening the door and went to the kitchen to grab some cereal at the upper cabinets and a cartoon of milk in the fridge. After that I pour a large amount of cereal and milk in my big bowl, the bowl was like the size of my head, well I have really big head by the way. hehehe I remember that i have my Ipod on the counter top with the speakers, and boost some volume in it. I played the mellow type of song. when I was eating the background song was Lost without you by Robin Thicke.

After that, i got a message by Mira.

From: Mira
Hey! I'm really sorry hat we cannot fetch you
But don't worry I have a friend that i'd like you to
meet and he will take you to my place.
Don't worry he's a gentleman :)


I texted her back when I stopped flipping some channels.

From: Amy
Mira, its okay. Does he know where i live?

From: Mira
Yeah, what floor are you and your room number
so that he can fetch you door-to-door.

From:Amy
Vey funny Mira! hahaha
Its 7th floor, room 561:)

From:Mira
 Okay talk to you later okay!
And be beautiful tonight huh!


Aish! This girl.

From: Amy
I will.

Today i need to look good. I wear a black cocktail dress.

 

(please don't mind the model)
A couple of hours passed. I didn't notice the time, I take a look at my wristwatch. OHMYGOSH! I still have an hour to prepare. Oh well, at least an hour. As I am walking to my room I felt so excited. I never been excited since.... well who cares anyway!!

30 minutes passed~~~~~

"" I cuss. as the eyeliner was not perfect I need to do it right just like the other side. it was so perfect.

CONCENTRATE. CONCENTRATE. CONCENTRATE. I keep that in mind when I need to focus on something. There! GOOD! I'M PROUD! ITS DO GOOD!

Being happy on what I did. My doorbell rang.

*DING DONG*

 "In a minute" I yelled for that person who was outside to wait for a bit.

*DING DONG*

I run as I could. the when I opened the door. We were like. O_O.

"YOU AGAIN!!!!"

"YOU AGAIN!!!"

 

at last i finally updated!!!! hahahaha hope you like the update :D

by the way kris looks like this.  So dashing right?