chapter 5

He's the RUDE MAN I know

I never thought of seeing  him again. That feeling of being surprised and annoyed at the same time.

“So, are you the one Mira said” i said, we were still at the door. Not a hint of letting him in.

“Are you gonna invite me to let me in or what?” he is SO bossy! ! I cursed under my breath, hoping that he did not hear it.

“Don’t curse infront of me, by the way what time is it?” i looked at my watch and let him in. I never let anyone get inside of my house here Korea. Well, this is the first.

“Umm.... quarter to 7, why?” Curiousity is in my name, so i asked. He look so dashing in his clothes. His peircing stare intimidates me. He was staring at me the whole time like he is thinking something deep.

“Come, I’ll drop something on the way” he grabbed my hands, his hands are so soft. We were outside my condo, when i realize.

“Wwaait!” i halted “ I need to lock this first and get my bag, so chill. Okay?” I went back and got the bag and car keys. The sound of a tapping feet capture my attention and looked at the guy, his face was calm but deep inside he’s in a hurry. i realize that we don’t know each other.

“So?”

“so, what?” he said, gosh! This guy has an issue! A very short tempered bastard.

“Nevermind” then my phone ring. I picked up and the caller id comes from my dearest father. what is he up to? The guy looked at me with a questioning look.

“Hey”

“Darling are you okay there?”

“Yeah, How’s mom?” the elevator stopped and we are at the basement and press my car.

“Hold up!” i heard the guy said. Raising his hands. Does he really knows some manners? Coz’ i’m talking here. I looked at him really pissed now.

“Hey, I’ll call you later dad. I have something deal real quick”

“Okay, call me okay?”

“Okay okay bye”

“What’s with the ‘HOLD UP’? huh! I was talking with my dad, Moron!”  i said in outrage.

“Okay, sorry but we will use my car not yours okay?” he said looking innocent. That face! I hate him so much. He’s handsome but A STUPID, , MORON, AND NO MANNERS.

“If thats the problem you should have said so! Not cutting the line, i’m talking with my father awhile ago” annoyed by his face, what a day! How am i gonna survive with the ride. “Where’s your car?” I said. Okay lets get over it.

“Follow me” he lead the way. I went in the passengers seat at the front not minding him. He was going to open the door but i looked at him the do-not-bother-me look and he went back to the drivers seat. I’m going to be silent for now. To recollect myself.

The drive was so dead silent. Looking at the window makes me relax for a bit. After 10 minutes he spoke “Hey, i’m really sorry back there” he looked at me then our eyes met. I went back looking at the view of the window quickly to distract myself. He stopped and went to grabbed something  the backseat.

“Stay here” i only looked at him then went back looking at the window. He went inside the blue building, and hand a box to the receptionist of the building talked and smiles deeply at him and laughed. Well they look good together, what am i thinking? Get a grip Amy! Then he came back to the car, he looked at me again all worried or was it a shy one?

 

wow! I REALLY UPDATED HAHAHA :D

HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE

 

I'LL KEEP IN TOUCH.