chapter 1

He's the RUDE MAN I know

Walking down the streets of Seoul was breathtaking. Well, actually i'm really new here. I was so preoccupied with the stalls of flowers when suddenly.

 

"Excuse me? Your blocking my way" a voice of a man said. I looked up only to see the owner of the voice which is very rude for me . Well he is handsome. But no manners! *Tsk tsk too bad*

 

"Excuse me, but the road is wide for you. I'm just occupying this little space" i draw a little imaginary rectangle of the place i used to stand.

 

" Can you just step aside and let me pass" he eyed me. I looked at him in disbelief! He is a guy, he should be a gentleman. *Boys here are stupid!!!

 

"You should ask nicely if want to pass, not in a rude way, its like your the owner here" i said waving the lilies in his face. He is handsome really, nice polo, it really suits him,well infact he is y because the second button was open revealing his stoned fair chest. What am i talking about! Stupid me!

 

He smirked "Well you young lady" he poited at me "I am the owner here" he said as a matter of fact. Well, I hate guys that does not know how to ask some permission if they want to ask or excuse or whatever.

 

"Oh really? An owner that has no manners, i'm out of here, no wonder you have little costumers here " i said and i put my headset on my ears and blast the volume to the highest level. I don't care if his nagging at me, well if he is, he looks like a crazy man anyway.

 

Along the way I saw lake, I went nearer to get a better view, then i saw a bench and went for it. I sat there alone mesmerize by the lake. I took a glance on my watch and it happens to 6:26, its like my birthday since  i was born on 6-26-93. Oh goshhh! I can't believe it! I'm 20. Time really fly so fast! Back to the nice scenery, someone went on the bench "Is this seat taken?" I looked up only to see this guy, well he is handsome an innocent type, well he has a girlfriend with him in his side well she looks so ordinary for me, not too pretty but a simple one "Oh, no you may join me here" i said. They took the seat.

 

"I'm Luhan and this is my Girlfriend Mira" he gestured to his girl.

 

"Oh, I'm Amy, Lee Amy" i shook hands to them.

 

"Are you new here in Seoul?" Mira said. When i looked at Mira, she is really pretty, you must really looked at her intensely for you to see her true beauty, no wonder Luhan picked her.

 

I nodded "Do i really looked like a foriegn here?" I asked wondering of what i looked like.

 

"Yeah, even the way you speak has an accent. Where are you from anyway? " Luhan asked and Mira look at me like she wants to eat me, well i'm full of exageration and sarcasm.

 

"Well lets see" i adjusted my seat to them so that they could see, its like i'm a story teller here. "I'm from LONDON, my family live there so i barely speak Korean cause its kind of new to me, back in London we speak Korean inside the house thats why, but here its everywhere" i  laughed. They looked each other. "We can be your tour guide and friends here!" The said in unison. I was shocked on what they said, i was happy that at least i have a friend here in Seoul. Not bad for my first time.

 

I smiled "Thank you!" I said to them."I have a friend here" i clapped like a baby. They laughed at my sudden action "Hey, its getting dark we better get going" Luhan said. I nodded at him. "Can i have your number? For connection, and by the way i have a party this saturday want to come?" Mira said.

 

"of course, since you all are my only friends here and i have nothing to do" we exchange number with Luhan and Mira.

 

We walked out of the park " We want to send you home since your new here" Mira said in a pleading voice, since from the park i've been contradicting about them sending me home. "Okay okay, fine" i said in declaration. Mira was jumping for joy.

 

The walk home was fun. Wa talked about the friends of Luhan and Mira. We talked about our family and they asked about what is London like. And we were outside the building well i live in a little condo unit and its on the 7th floor room 561, i told them about it and by that we bid goodbyes.

 

I went to the elevator and press 7. Today was pretty tiring. When i forgot to go to thr grocery. So i went back to the trail until i found a little convinient store. And bought some 8noodles and a dozen of coffee, 6 chocolates, a cartoon of milk and a pack of popcorn. After that i went to the building.

 

 I went again to the elevator and press 7 the elevator was about close when "w-w-w-ait w-w-w-w-ait! " a man yelled catching up, then he get in and just looked the floors and did not bother to press. Then i looked at the ceiling and my eyes went to my side and were like .....

 

"YOU!"

 

"YOU!"