Worries

Forgiveness

 

Scenario: When the groom doesn't show up on your wedding day
 
You woke up to a familiar face, inches away from yours. 'Mom!' You screamed when you realized who it was. 'Sweetie... I may be old but I'm not deaf. Now wake up, today is your wedding day, remember?' Your mom said. 'Oh yeah...' A smile crept up your face. You were about to get married to Choi SeungHyun. The guy whom you do and will only love. You quickly got up and got ready. You showered and put on your make up.  You weren't the type to put on make up every time you went out but today was special. You put on your wedding dress. It was a knee length, white dress. There were no straps so the top of the dress laid just above your chest. Your fiancé picked it out just for you. It was obvious that he wanted some y time after the wedding was over. You got into the Mercedes Seunghyun had prepared and drove off to the ballroom where the wedding is gonna be held. When you arrived, you went straight to the waiting room. You were sure that Seunghyun was already there. He was always early and never late, plus today was your wedding day so you knew that he would be one of the first few people to come. But when you opened the door to the waiting room, it was empty. Thinking that he just needed more time to get ready, you say down on a chair in the waiting room. One hour passed. Two hours. After three hours, you were starting to get really impatient as Seunghyun had not arrived yet. Suddenly, the door swung open. Standing there was Seunghyun's mother. 'Michelle, have you by any chance seen Seunghyun?She asked. ' 'No... Wasn't he at home getting ready all this time?' You replied. 'I'm afraid not,' she said,her voice shaking. Panic engulfed you. Fear started to burn your heart and spread throughout your body like wildfire. By now Seunghyun's mother was already standing next to you in the room. 'Michelle, are you okay?' She asked, concerned. 'Excuse me,' you swiftly walked past her and hastily ran out of the room. Everyone you passed congratulated you, but you just ignored them. You only had one goal in mind: find Choi Seunghyun. Right after running out of the ballroom, you received a call. You looked at your phone screen. It was Jiyong. 'Hello?' You answered the call. 'Hello, Michelle. Please come to the National Medical Hospital now. Seunghyun hyung has met up with an accident.' You garnered up your last bit of strength and said,' Got it.' Then, you ended the call. You were devastated. Your body wanted to just drop down onto the ground. But your mind fought for consciousness. You quickly hailed for a taxi and went to the hospital. When you reached there, Jiyong was at the lobby waiting for you. Both of you took the lift up to the sixth floor, where Seunghyun's ward was, and Jiyong brought you too see him. You pushed with all your strength and the ward door hit the wall with a crash. You could see some of the nurses in the ward glaring at you. You walked over to Seunghyun's bed and saw that he was awake. 'You look beautiful baby.' Those were the first words he said after seeing you. You smiled and asked,' Oppa, what happened ?' 'I was driving to the ballroom after getting our wedding rings but I met up with an accident along the way.' 'Wait... Wedding ring?' You said. He nodded slightly and pulled something out from his back pocket. It was the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. 'Glad  that  you liked it jagi ah.' The size of the smile on your face must've been pretty big. 'Oppa, not having a ring for the wedding is still better than the groom not showing up on the wedding right? Oppa! Next time be more careful okay? You are so stupid! I guess they call you bingu for a reason.' You said while lightly slapping his chest. 'Yah! How can you say that your husband is stupid. And you know that I hate that nickname. 'He pouted. 'Husb-' you started but then stopped when you noticed that the ring he had bought was already on your finger. Just then, the doctor walked in. 'Mr Choi, I am pleased to tell you that you are clear from any injuries so you may be discharged now.' You immediately went to pay for the hospital fees. You didn't forget to thank the doctor and nurses. The moment you reached home, Seunghyun forced you to the bedroom while saying,' Oppa will have punish you for calling me stupid...' You were kind of scared. You put on your sad puppy dog eyes and said,' But.' He had cut  you off by putting two fingers to your lips.  'No 'buts' jagi ah.' You sighed,' Alright, but we should write letters to the people who attended the wedding. To say sorry for not showing up and wasting their time.' 'We can do that later... First, lets  deize you.' He smirked and pushed you to the bed. Getting ready for the 'punishment'. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Done with another Oneshot! :))