Forgiveness

Forgiveness

Your boyfriend hadn't called you in two weeks. Since that day. That fateful day. *flashback* 'Oppa, where are you? I really miss you.' You called him. 'I'm at a restaurant with my friends.' 'But Oppa, I can hear pop music in the background.' 'The restaurant plays pop music. Why are you so suspicious of me?!' He half shouted into the phone. 'It's just that Oppa, I really want to see you...' You were kind of hurt by his previous statement. 'Aish... Maybe some other time,' he replied. 'Bu-' you started to speak, but the line went dead. *flashback over* You were moping around the house, all sorts of thoughts came into your mind, 'What if he wants to break up with me? Does he not love me anymore? Why did he stop calling or texting me? Was he cheating on me?' Then, the inevitable came. Your phone started ringing. 'Hello?' You said. 'Hi, this is Seungri's hyung, Jiyong.' Gdragon. ' I just wanted to tell you that umm... Seungri is ummm...cheating on you. Try not to be too depressed okay? I'll give him a scolding the next time I see him. Bye!' Seungri was cheating on you... Then you heard the door knock. You were hesitant as to open it or not. In the end you walked over to the door and opened it. Seungri was at your doorstep. He was holding a bouquet of flowers. Resentment took over your mind as you started shouting at him. 'What the do you want Seungri ssi! Are you here to hurt me some more?! Or are you here to tell me that you don't love me anymore?! If you are then save your time and energy! I hate you! So just go away! Now!' He continued standing there. Then, he finally spoke, 'Look Diana, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I really am. I'm not dating that anymore. It turned out that she was already dating someone and was just toying with me. I'm really sorry. I know that you wouldn't forgive me. But if you are still angry at me, stop it. Stop being angry at me. Just forget me and move on. Find another guy. Stop thinking about me. It'll only hurt you more. I can never find another girl like you. But I'm sure that you can find another guy who is better than me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry...' With that, he handed you the bouquet of flowers, turned around and started to leave. You felt that his apology was sincere. You felt that he had meant everything had   just said. You had forgiven him. 'Oppa, wait.' He turned around and looked at you, hope gleaming in his eyes. You ran over to him and hugged him. 'Oppa, I forgive you.' 'Jagi ah, I'm so sorry.' You could feel his tears stream down his cheeks, and fall onto your shoulder. You let go and stared at him for a moment before saying,' Saranghae Oppa.' Then you kissed him. The kiss was full of passion and love, apology and forgiveness. When you finally pulled away, he had stopped crying. 'Nado sanranghae, jagi ah.' Then he pulled you in for another hug. 

 

 

 

For those of you who have skipped the foreword. Let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm a 12 year old Singaporean. Thank you for having come here to read my fiction. I specialize in writing oneshots, NOT fanfiction. :p I don't know why lol. Come chat with me! My Line : Jay Tan (girl). If you can't find me then tell me your Line. I'll try to find you:)) I'm new here. Comments are very much appreciated!