Blossoming relationship?

Forgiveness

Scenario: Seungri teaches you how to dance and sing

 

You were a new trainee at YG. You couldn't remember the lyrics during singing practice and you kept messing up the moves during dance practice. By the end of the day, you were feeling really bummed. You had gotten four scoldings from your singing instructor and seven scoldings from your dance instructor. Your face must've really given you away on how discouraged your were as the moment you stepped into your house, your mom asked, 'Everything okay sweetie?' You sighed, 'Yeah mom...' 'You know you can't lie to me Tis.' 'It's just the first day of training didn't go really well.' 'Get some rest and try to cheer up okay?' You slightly nodded your head and went to your room. The next day, you and your best friend walked to a music academy. Your friend persuaded  you to enroll in the academy. She called it the Myeang, wait, Sung, no no, you couldn't quite remember what your friend called the academy but the real name of it was Joy Dance/Plug-in Music Academy.   You went in and heard a bunch of girls screaming. Out of curiosity, you and your best friend went to take a look what the screaming was all about. Then you saw that they were screaming and pointing at a guy clad in a tuxedo (Gotta talk to you MV). You turned around to ask your friend, 'Who's th-' She was gone. You saw her go over to join the crowd of screaming girls. You rolled your eyes, thinking about why they were making such a big fuss about a guy in a tuxedo. Just as you were about to walk away, you felt the guy in the tux glance at you. But you just took it as a figment of your imagination. Training that day at the academy was yet again, horrible. You and your friend were taking a break before your last two training sessions when you suddenly remembered the guy in the tux.' Hey, who's the guy in the tux this morning?' You asked. 'How can you not know?! He's THE Seungri! From BigBang!' Your friend shouted. She practically screamed so loud that almost everyone in the  practice room was looking at her. But of course, she didn't care. Then, you saw him walk into the practice room. 'Oh, he's here,' you commented. You saw your trainers walk over to him. You sorta guessed that they were telling him the well-beings of the trainees. Especially you. Since they were pointing their fingers, exaggeratedly, at you. Then you saw him walk towards you. Your friend saw him coming over and  she started screaming again. He grabbed your wrist and started pulling you out of the practice room. You quietly followed. When you looked back, you saw your friend waving at you and the other trainees just shot you death glares. When he finally let you go, you realized that you were in another practice room. An empty one. 'Erm.. What are we doing here?' You queried. 'The trainers told me that you were bad at everything.' Ouch. 'And that you needed special training. So I'm here, to train you. Shall we begin?' 'Sure... I guess,' He played some music and asked you to dance. You thought that he would be really strict but surprisingly, he was really gentle with you. He calmly told you the rift dance steps. But when you still couldn't get it right, he helped move your hand or leg, depending on what needed correction. During singing practice, he asked you to sing,'Someone like you' by Adele. He told you the right pitches to sing and even sung some of the song himself as a demonstration. After the training had ended, you thanked him. You were about to leave when,' Hey, can I have your number.' He just asked you for his number. For some reason, you knew you could trust him so you gave him your number. You found that you had gotten a message from him when you reached home. It said,'It was nice being able to train you today. Maybe we can meet up sometime... Not for training I mean.:)) This is Seungri! The REAL Seungri! Save my number. Because I may be calling you some time. Text me when you're free. Okay?' You chuckled to yourself. You saved his number as ,' Seungri❤'. Your heart told you to put that emoji beside his name. Somehow, you could feel a new relationship blossoming. And it goes something like this, T❤S and S❤T. 

 

Tis is the nickname of the person who requested this:))) Comment and subscribe plzzz:))