*Am I Really That Unlucky?*

The Conceited Jerks

*Am I Really That Unlucky?*

 

Recap: Doojoon called you once he got back to the dorm just like he promised you. You fell asleep thinking about Doojoon.

 

You woke up for dance practice at CUBE. You were actually gonna perform at Music Core tonight. You, Doojoon, and Kikwang were gonna practice the whole day until about an hour or so before the performance. The DBSK Oppas dropped you off at CUBE and left for their own dance practice at SM. You walked up to the dance studio to see BEAST, 4Minute, Miss A, and MBLAQ all sitting there, talking. The three of you practiced until 3 in the afternoon. You were all tired out, you couldn't move anymore and neither could Kikwang. Doojoon walked up to you with a towel and started to wipe your face with it, to get rid of all the sweat that was glistening on your already beautiful face.

You all soon arrived at Music Core. The boys and girls separated to go to their own dressing rooms to change into their outfits. You were just about to go on stage when your Oppa-duel came rushing towards yelling FIGHTING! You said your thanks and went on stage with Kikwang. You started to dance and so did he, with just the same amount of passion. You finished with the performance and left with the DBSK oppas. You guys went to the mallto enjoy the rest of the say, since you guys haven't spent that much time together. The DBSK boys went to buy some things that they didn't tell you about, so you went to a girls clothing store to check out some sales that were happening. You were walking by the water fountain when you saw a familiar male sitting there with a female. You decided to take a closer look at the two, so you hid behind a bush. You listened on the conversation. "Doojoon oppa, I would like to give you something." Jiyoon said to him, noticing your presence. "Umm, okay." Doojoon replied, completely confused and unaware that you weren't there. Jiyoon then leaned in and kissed Doojoon with lots of passion. Doojoon tried to pull away, but she was getting a good grip on him. You were so upset and mad that you ran all the way home and texted your oppas telling them you were home and that you were tired, so you needed some rest. They didn't need to worry about you. You decided to call someone and talk about your feelings. You soon fell asleep talking with the mystery person thinking *Why Am I So Unlucky?*

 

 

So who's the mystery person? Take a guess. Let's see if any ofyou can get it right. What will happen to you and Doojoon? Did you guys enjoy the update? I know it's late but I had some school things to handle, so yea. I will update once again tomorrow maybe around the same time if not then earlier. Please tell me if you know anybody that can make me a good poster for this story. Or if you know how. PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED TWO POSTERS.