Where Were You?

The Conceited Jerks

Where Were You?

Recap: "Yea, ok, I'll hang out with you tonight." you replied smiling your angel smile.

 

That night, you waited for Doojoon to come by and pick you up, but first you had to get pass your beloved oppas. "Nicole, where are you going?" Yoochun asked you, popping out from behind the doors. "Ummm, I'm going to a friend's house, so don't wait out for me. I'll be back real late." you told Yoochun, looking him straight in the eye, so he'd know you weren't lying. Well, technically, you weren't. You were going to a friend's house, which was Doojoon's. It stilled counted, right? Oh well. "Which friend?" Changmin then asked you, also popping out of the door. "I'm going to a friend's house, that's all. Would you let me go now?" you asked the both of them, clearly annoyed. "Well, would you please tell me which friend? I want to make sure you get there and back safely." Yunho, Junsu, and Jaejoong then asked, nearly on the ground begging."Well, I'm not telling you which one, I'm just saying I'm going to a friend's house." you said, very aggigated now. "Jebal, I won't bother you or talk about Kikwang anymore in this household as long as you tell me which friend's house you're going to." Yunho pleaded you, now on the ground looking up at you. You were shocked and speechless at his sudden move because, he's never went on his knees before just to get something out of you. You would usually tell him and the others or tell him personally. "Fine, you want to know. Get up frist and then I'll tell one of you privately." you said, with a sly smile that no one noticed. "Fine." Yunho then got up. "Ok, Changmin Oppa, come with me." you told Changmin, while leading him to your room. The other boys then followed you guys up to your room. You knew, of course, but let them anyways. You closed the door and locked it. "Ok, Changmin Oppa, I'm going to hang out with Doojoon shi at his dorm. I don't know when I'll be back, but I won't do anything bad." you told Changmin, sincerely while also feeling tired and annoyed. Doojoon was waiting for you outside by now and you were getting very annoyed the your Oppas acting like this. "Ok, I have a question, though. Why did you choose to tell me and not one of the other guys?" Changmin asked you, very confused. You and him were never really close, but he was your comfort in place of the others when they didn't ot couldn't help. He would always try to cheer you up. He also knew how to keep a secret unlike the others. "Your the Oppa that I trust to tell. I, also, know you won't tell the other Oppas, right? You'll keep this little secret between the two of us?" you asked him. "Ok, I will keep this little secret between me and you. Oppa promises not to tell. You can go now." Changmin told you. "Ok, thank you, I'll see you later then I guess." you told him, while chuckling. On the other side, each of the boys were trying to hear the conversation going on inside, but nothing could be heard. Each one thought that it was because the both of you were talking very quietly, so they couldn't hear. In truth, youre room was soundproof the whole time. You had some people come in and make it soundproof, so you could talk in privacy with friends and things, while the boys were on tour. I mean you were living with five boys that probably didn't understand a girl's problems. You then bid the boys goodbye and goodnight and left with Doojoon.

       The boys tried to figure out who you were leaving with, but it was to dark out to see anyone's faces. You were sitting in the car with Doojoon, very awkardly. It was complete silence. You could hear hear the sounds of the other cars driving past and the sound of the car running. You broke the sileance by asking, "Doojoon shi, what are we going to be doing at your dorm?". "Well, I have some people I want you to meet and we're gonna be watching a movie and then we'll see what happens after that. I didn't plan that much ahead. Does that sound ok with you?" Doojoon then asked you with a hopeful voice. "Yea, that's alright." you replied, starting to get comfortable talking to him. "If you want, you can drop the shi and just call me Doojoon." he told you. "It's ok, how about I call you Doojoon Oppa. I feel comfortable and safe with you." you replied, your face getting slightly hot. You were relieved how he couldn't see your face or it would look like a tomato. Doojoon then pulled into an apartment building and opened the door for you. He held the door for you and waited for you to catch up to him whenever you were a little behind. You were thinking that he was a real gentleman. He opened his door to the dorm and lead you in. "Guys. come out now. Have the others arrived, yet?" He asked yelled, while smiling cutely and charmingly at you. The 5 BEAST boys came rushing out in excitement, along with 5 other boys you haven't seen before. Well, you knew one, but not the rest. "This is Junhyung, the rapper, Yoseob, lead vocalist, Dongwoon, also a vocalist, Hyunseung, main dancer and a vaocalist, and you know Kikwang. Don't worry, he won't get near you." Doojoon whispered into your ear, making you feel safe inside. Doojoon then introduced the other 5 boys. "This is Seungho, the leader of MBLAQ, GO, the lead vocalist, Thunder, also known as Cheondung, he's the rapper and vocalist, Mir, the rapper also, and you know Joonie Hyung." Doojoon then said to you, while putting a protective arm around you. You remembered Joon very well, but tonight you wanted to get to know everyone a lot more except Kikwang of course.

         The 12 of you watched a movie, The Ring. You, for some reason agreed to watch it. You had the choice to pick the movie out, but or some apparent reason you agreed to someone's stupid idea of watching 'The Ring' at night. You were scared out of your pants. This was the seating arrangement: Couch: (left to right) Doojoon, You, Joon, Cheondung, and Mir Floor: (left to right) Kikwang, Dongwoon, Junhyung, Seungho, GO, Hyunseung and Yoseob. "Do you mind if I put my arm around you like this?" Doojoon OPPA asked you, quietly in your ear so nobody heard. "Nope, not at all." you told him, smiling. Doojoon then put his arm around and well it was an instinct to you, you put your head on his shoulder. You did that to all your oppas when watching a movie, so why couldn't you here? Doojoon smiled, while Kikwang looked back at the both of you on the couch looking like a couple. He was disguested at the sight of lovey dovey couples, but he felt a stinging pain in his heart when he saw you put your head on Doojoon's shoulder. You finished the movie and you were so scared you clinged onto Doojoon for the rest of the night. You guys played tons of games. The most interesting one was the Truth or Dare game.

 

 

Why was the Truth or Dare game interesting?  PLEASE COMMENT!!!! IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE OFTEN IF I DON'T UPDATE REGULARLY. I HAVE TWO BIG QUESTION FOR ALL OF MY READERS, SO PLEASE ANSWER IT.

 

How do you guys like the current font and set up of the chapter?

Who do you want to end up with? Doojoon or Kikwang? PLEASE TELL ME THIS!!!!