"Let Me Explain, Please"

The Conceited Jerks

"Let Me Explain, Please"

Recap: You decided to call someone and talk about your feelings. You soon fell asleep talking with the mystery person thinking *Why Am I So Unlucky?*

 

You were dragged out of bed the next day by your brother, Yunho, literally he dragged you out of bed because you didn't want to get up. I mean who would when they see their new and first boyfriend macking on another girl. He dragged you to the bathroom and made you wash up while he picked out your clothes for you. Once he was done, he left to go talk to the others. "Do anyone of you know why Nicole is so glum? She didn't even want to get out of bed." Yunho asked them. Everyone of the boys shook their heads indicating that they didn't know why Nicole was in such a mood. Changmin decided to go up and talk to you about some things. "I'll go and see why she's that way, but I can't guarantee that she will let me tell you." Changmin told them, making his way up the stairs to Nicole's room. "Nicole, can you let me in?" Changmin asked, while knocking on her door. Changmin saw that the door wasn't locked, so he slowly and quietly walked into Nicole's room, wondering why she was in this condition when she was super happy just a couple hours ago about having Doojoon as her boyfriend. He then sat down on the bench in front of the mirror beside her. "Baby Girl, what's wrong? Why are you like this?" he asked her with a very concerning voice. "I don't want to talk about it." you'd told him while turning away and putting on make-up. You had thought about everything the night before. You would look just as beautiful as you usually did, but you were gonna break up with Doojoon today and hang out with Kikwang. Changmin didn't say anything after that and just watched you apply make-up. Once you were done, you pulled Changmin downstairs and grabbed the other oppas and left in the van. The DBSK oppas were having a day off today, so they were gonna watch you pracetice with the 2 BEAST boys. You and Kikwang danced with just as much passion as the two of you usually did, but this time Kikwang cracked some jokes that you laughed at which pissed Doojoon off. Doojoon rapped his part while looking at you the whole time, wondering why you were acting this way with Kikwang. You mouthed to him "stay after, I need to tell you something important". He nodded his head indicating that he understand and that he would stay behind to listen to what you had to say. Everyone left except for you, Kikwang, and Doojoon, but Doojoon didn't know that Kikwang was still waiting for you. "Oppa, I think we should break up." you told him, avoiding his loving gaze that was staring down at you. "W-Why?" Doojoon had asked you, his voice cracking in the process. "I saw what you were doing behind my back." you told him, slowly starting to tear up at the image that popped into your mind. "What are you talking about?" he asked you, raising his eyebrow completely confused at what you were talking about. "I saw you Jiyoon kissing yesterday at the mall. It looks like you love her much more than me and you've also known her much longer. Why don't we just break up and you can go to Jiyoon. I mean that is what she wants, right? Me out of the picture?" you told him, at the verge of tears now. "Listen Baby Girl, I didn't kiss Jiyoon, she kissed me. I couldn't get out because she had a tight grip on me. Why are you laughing at what Kikwang says? Also, I don't care whether she wants you out of the picture or not, but I love you and only you." Doojoon told you with complete sincerity in his eyes. "Okay, I'll give you one more change, but only ONE. If you screw it up then we're through." you told Doojoon, smiling in his arms. "And the reason why you were laughing with Kikwang?" Doojoon asked you, jealousy hinting in his voice. "Ahhh, the reason as to why I was laughing with Kikwang was that we decided to start new. Build a new friendship and he's surprisingly not erted anymore." you told him, totally getting the idea that he was jealous. I mean we all know that he's your first boyfriend, but no girl is that dumb to not know when their boyfriend is jealous. "Aww, is my Doojoonie getting jealous." you , running your hand on his chest. "Can we go and hang out with Kikwang now?" you asked him, getting annoyed and anxious. "Okay, Kikwang let's go." Doojoon screamed. Kikwang, you and Doojoon all hung out that day. Even though it hurt Kikwang to see you and Doojoon together, he bared with it, but he was most definately determined to make you his.

 

Another update. YAY!!! The mystery person was Kikwang. How many of you guessed that? LOL I will be updating tomorrow if I have time. Did you guys enjoy this update. Please if anyone of you know how or anybody tthat makes posters. PLEASE TELL ME!!