N Seoul Tower

24 Hours Adventure In Seoul !

 

YOUR POV

I took the bus (and also cable car) to my next destination, Teddy Bear Museum, located at N Seoul Tower. It was pretty easy to use bus instead of cab. It was also cheaper kekeke~. I arrived at the museum, there’s a giant teddy bear in front of the museum. I paid for the ticket and went in. I my handycam, “So here it is, Teddy Bear Museum! Let see what it looks like!” I said. First exhibition room explained about Seoul history. The second gallery was about Special Center of Seoul. This second gallery was sure more interesting. “Now, I’m in the second gallery! Look! It’s Ji Hoon oppa from Princess Hours!” I aimed the lens to the glass.

“Aigooo~ he even look cute as teddy bear don’t you think.” I said with some Korean accent. “I wonder if they have Beast bear. Can you imagine that? Haha! I bet Yoseob oppa will look so cuteeee!” I smiled like silly love-struck girl. Tall guy next to me just looked at me weirdly and let out a small chuckle. “Weirdo!” I muttered.  Seems like he heard that. I was sure that he was looking at me even though he wore shade. I walked around the museum and took silly picture of me with the bears. I went to the souvenirs shop. “Look at this! It’s adorable!” I zoomed the lens to the medium-sized Beast teddy bear. I can’t believe they really sell it! I saw at the price tag. “It’s so expensive!” I pouted. The guy I saw earlier chuckled. ‘Did he understand what I am talking about? Maybe he just laughed at something else’. I shrugged. Although I’m rich, I don’t like to waste my money. Besides, I don’t bring much money. It just enough to pay the ticket and transportation and maybe some food. If I use my credit card, my appa could track me. I sighed and went out from the museum. I went to the top of N Seoul Tower and I saw tons of locks hung along the rail. “What is this?” I mumbled.

“It is known as Love Lock.” Guy from the museum said to me and made me jumped in surprise. “You speak Japanese?” I asked him and he nodded. “So, you understand what I’ve been talking about so far?” I asked once again. He nodded and smiled. I covered my face with my hands. “So embarrassing.” I muttered and peeked at him.  He chuckled. “They said, if you and your couple locked the padlock and throw the key away, you and your couple will last forever.“ He explained. ”I see.” I sighed. Too bad, I don’t have any boyfriend. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “Nothing.” I lied. “By the way, I’m sorry to call you weirdo.” I apologized as I rubbed the back of my head. “I accept your apology since you called me cute back then.” He smiled.  “Eh?” I tilted my head in confusion. He walked away and left me dumbfounded. But then he stopped.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“I forgot something. For you!” He tossed something to you. You caught it before it landed on the ground. He continued walking and waved his hand to you without facing you. “What da?” You opened the paper bag he gave you. “Yoseobbie bear?” You saw small heart-shaped card on the bear’s foot and you read it.

“Thanks for being a fans of mine.. Btw, don’t I look way cuter in person? ;) Love, Yoseob<3” Your eyes widened as you saw his autograph. ‘Was that really YOSEOB FROM BEAST?!!!!!’  You screamed in your thought. You stood up and searched for him but he was already gone. “I can’t believe it! First Seungri from Big Bang and now Yoseob from Beast? God! Don’t tell me this is a dream.” You grinned happily while hugging your teddy bear.

***

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! Hope you like this chappie!! Yay! BEAAAST!! YOSEOOOB!!! >/////<

Comments! ^^