Seoul

24 Hours Adventure In Seoul !

AUTHOR’s POV

“Dear Students, our school will hold a trip to South Korean in order to learn more about corporation between Japan and South Korea. All students should take a part in this event. Please take the register form in administration office. Thank you for your attention.” Said Yui sensei. ‘This is it! It just perfect! Daddy can’t say no for this since it’s for educational purposes.’ You grinned and ran to the administration office.

 

“No.” Said Mr.Naoto. “But daddy, it’s for educational purposes. I’ll behave! I promise.” ______ showed her teary puppy eyes. “It’s dangerous for you. Who knows what will happen next? I won’t forgive myself if something happened to you.” With that Mr.Naoto left her. “Aaaaargh!” ______  screamed. “I’ll go! With or without his permission.” ______ smirked.

 

That night, ______  was alone in her room. Her father was in his room. She already packed her things inside her back pack. “All done. Sorry dad.” ______  sighed and left a note and place it beside her bed. She knew that her bodyguards were standing in front of the door. She had planned it well.  In the morning, ______ left her phone in the guest room. She has recorded her own voice and set it as her ringtone so when she dialed her phone, they will hear “HEEEELP!! HEEELP ME! AAAAAAKH! PLEASE HELP! I’M HERE!” What a sly plan she had.

 

______ dialed her number. “HEEEELP!! HEEELP ME! AAAAAAKH! PLEASE HELP! I’M HERE!” “Isn’t that miss  ______’s voice?! Let’s go!” Her bodyguards left. ______ grinned happily. He left her house from the secret door in the garden. No one knew this beside her and her father.  She came to her friend’s house and sleep over. In the morning, they woke up. “Yuriko-chan, I can’t believe it we finally go to Seoul!” ______  said to her friend. “Me too! We’ll meet Korean hottie! Kyaaaa!” She screamed in joy. “I wonder, maybe we’ll meet Super Junior oppa!” “Yeah! Big Bang and Tohoshinki too!” “Also SHINee and Beast!” They started to fangirling. “We better get ready for the trip. Sensei told us to come by 6.” Yuriko suggested and  ______ nodded.

 

All the way to the airport, ______  looked so worried. She would look around checking if someone had followed her.

 

Meanwhile in Mr.Naoto’s residence, ______ ‘s father was in an uproar. He was shocked to find out that you weren’t in your room. “FIND HER!” Mr.Naoto screamed to his people. He pinched the bridge of his nose. “She’s so stubborn! Just like me.” Her father sighed.

 

The plane finally took off. You sighed in relieve. “What’s wrong ______  -chan?” Yuriko nudge you. “Nothing. I’m just too excited.” ______  lied. Yuriko didn’t know that ______  actually ran away. After 2 hours and 14 minutes, they finally arrive. They went off the plane and collected their luggage. “Okay children, gather around! Let me check your attendance first to make sure no one is being left out.” Sensei ordered them. She called them one by one until they heard someone called ______ ‘s name.

 

YOUR POV

“Shoot!” It was my father’s people. I ran away. I heard both of them, my father’s men and my teacher, shouted my name. I took a cab and told the driver to speed off, with English of course. “Where’re you going miss?” The driver asked in Korean. “Excuse me?” I confused. “Place?” He asked in English. Uhm I think I should change for another taxi. My father’s men might track me by this taxi’s number. “Just stop right there.” I said. He stopped and I gave him the money. “Keep the change.” I said and waited for another cab. Alone in foreign country without knew where exactly am I. Well, my adventure in Seoul just begun.

 

***

This is just the beginning... Still no kpop celebs appear... Don't worry, they will! Guess who will appear first.. Comment comment~