Chapter02: Ice Prince meets Ice Princess, The Melt Down

We Got Married Back to Back with Hello Baby(HIATUS)

Ice Prince meets Ice Princess, The Melt Down

“Precious and fragile, cold like ice, I’ll wait for you dear princess. Will our love melt or truly suffice?”

Instruction by staff: Deep in the forest walk straight to the north.

“Chongmal?? The Ice Prince and Princess couple??” A girl commented as she reads the message inside the car.

“What does this mean??” She was almost smiling. “So my prince is an ice prince?? Who’s this prince??” She started to laugh. “Hmm…I will know if he’s an ice prince, because me… I wanted everything my way or depending on the situation because I also hear other people’s opinions. I became an Ice Princess because if I don’t like something, I say it. I don’t like to fake things, which most people misunderstood and think of me as snob. But if you get to know me, I’m not… really. So if he’s an ice prince, I hope he’ll be the one to finally twist me, break my ice and make me melt. I like that challenge.” She smiled evilly.

Suddenly the car stopped in front of snowy path. “Oh…” She said as she looks out. “Uhm…This is it?” She asked. The staff signaled her yes.

She hopped down of the car and in front of her was a park. Everything was colored in white. It was like a white Christmas. “Oh gosh… it’s so cold… I can see my breath here…” She said. “Aigooo I guess winter is here already…But the sun hasn’t shined yet.” She looked up at the bright clear sky. “It’s…” she looked at her watch. “It’s just seven thirty in the morning…I’m not prepared for this…”

She suddenly opened her bag and there was an icy blue color scarf. “This scarf…” She laughed in the camera. “Is given to me by Seohyun, she made scarves for us during mid-august and she gave it to us yesterday for this winter. It’s actually fluffy and I like it. Saranghae maknae!” She said happily.

“Okay, so I shall go north.” She walked and walked to the north. “Ah…honestly I’m already freezing. This winter season ergh… it’s killing me… I maybe the Ice Princess but I guess the ice isn’t joining forces with me…I wonder who my prince will be…” she thought. “See that?” She pointed towards the ground. “It’s frozen ice. I’m not prepared. Jinjja… I’m only wearing this long sleeved top and my scarf, good thing cameraman oppa made me borrow his mittens. Kahmsameeda…”

As she reached the north, there was an open space. White snow spread across the ground, tall trees were elegantly spread and it was like an ice forest. “Whoa… it’s so beautiful but it’s so cold… It would be so cool if the soshis were here with me…Sometime soon I’ll take them here. It’s so nice to take photos with them here.”

She stood there and waited.

After 5 minutes…

10 minutes…

“Aigo… it’s so cold… Where is he??” she asked. She patted away the snow that was falling in her brown mocha hair. “Any minute soon I’ll be frozen as ice…”

In front of her by the open space, the sun slowly came out with grace. “Whoa…It’s coming out while it’s snowing.” She expressed.

The sun made the crystal ice snow sparkles like dozens of diamonds falling in front of her. She couldn’t take her eyes off the falling snow.

Unexpectedly someone came into the picture. In his hand he carries a thick white jacket. While Jessica stood frozen and her eyes glued to the beautiful diamonds, he charmingly slid the jacket around Jessica.

Jessica became surprised. “Oh…” She turned around and finally she met her prince. “Omo…It’s you??” *toinks…* She asked, sounded as if she was slightly distressed.

The guy blinked. He was astonished. His icy appearance came to join the forces of the ice world. “Why? You sounded as if you were disappointed.”

Jessica noticed his icy look. “Ah-nee ah-nee” Jessica said as she slides her arms into the jacket. “Miahne, oppa.” She also flashed her icy eyes. Both of them stared at each other and shared an icy expression.

Is this finally the spark? The icy love spark?

“I was just surprised.” She suddenly faced the camera. “So… my prince is…ta-da! Kyuhyun oppa of super junior.”

Kyuhyun waved over the camera. “Ahnyong…”

“Did you make all of this? So you’re the ice prince?” Jessica asked.

Kyuhyun nodded. “Well, I knew you’d be my wife and since you’re the ice princess, I thought this concept would fit us perfectly.”

Jessica smiled. “Awe… Thank you. I loved it…Super… The crystal snow is so elegant, the way it sparkles as the sun shines…I will cherish this moment forever…”

Kyuhyun smiled charmingly. “May I?” He asked.

“Boya?”

Kyuhyun held Jessica’s hand and he led the way. They made few steps closer towards the diamond like snow.

“Jinjja… it’s so beautiful.” Jessica touched the crystal snow that was falling from the sky. She played happily with Kyuhyun, both of them enjoying and sharing an icy moment together. As her boots melts the fluffy snow on the ground something hard caught her attention.

“Oh?!” Jessica shrieked. “Uhm…” She stopped.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Uhm…” Jessica slightly twisted her foot towards the ground. She doesn’t want to make it obvious so she won’t ruin the happy moment she is having. Also Kyuhyun won’t notice what bothered her. “I auh-…”

Kyuhyun stared at her.

“Ah-nee… ah-nee…” Jessica said, ignoring what just happened.

“No, what? What happened?”

“Ah-nee ah…”

“Ya… What? Tell me.”

“Tsk. I said nothing…”

“Something bothered you, I saw you. I’m just concerned.”

“Just drop it, okay? Nothing happened.” Jessica wanted to close the argument but Kyuhyun stared at her. Jessica gave the same icy shot look, both of them ended sharing an icy cold stare. Clearly none of them was backing down.

Until… Jessica started to ease up. Finally, is this “The Someone” she has been waiting for? Is he finally the ice prince that Jessica wanted?

“I hope he’ll be the one to finally twist me, break the ice and make me melt. I like that challenge”

“Fine… Ahraso.” Jessica said as she melts in her own shoes. She gave up. “I stepped on something.” She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

Kyuhyun smiled. “What? What did you stepped on?”

“Tsk! Is it important??” Jessica glared. “I don’t know… Maybe a rock…”

“Why don’t you try to look at it?”

“Why?? I don’t want…” Jessica shook her head.

“You’re just going to look at it…”

“No…” She became hard as rock.

“Tsk… You’re just going to look at it… You won’t waste half of your life if you tried looking at it…”

“Aigooo…” Jessica commented. “You’ve already ruined my mood… I was actually having fun and now you’ve ruined it.” She said honestly.

Kyuhyun’s expression changed, his icy look tamed from Jessica’s words. “Miahne…miahne…Why don’t we look at it together?”

Jessica felt suspicious. “Why do you want to look at it?? Is there something in it??”

Kyuhyun slapped his forehead. “P…pl…eas” He stuttered.

Jessica frowned. “What??”

Kyuhyun sighed. “Plee…please…” He said in a low tone. Kyuhyun isn’t really used of saying please that much but this time Jessica made him say it.

Jessica stared at him. “What?? Will you please say it clearly, I can’t hear you.”

“Please.” He said serious low manner.

Jessica softened a little. “Fine… Look at it together…” Both of them crouched over the ground. Jessica started to dig over the ice that she stepped on.

“Oh??” She became shocked. “Is this an ice?? It looks like an ice rock…” She cleared away the surface of the rock like ice. Finally, she was wrong. “Omo…”

Kyuhyun was just smiling all the way.

“AYA!!!” Jessica expressed. “Tsk!” She looked at Kyuhyun irritatingly. “I hate you…” Jessica took out the ice rock structure, but it wasn’t really an ice rock. It was a small glass container that looked like an ice rock.

Jessica opened it and there inside was a crown like ring, the stones looked like ice as if a diamond has been crushed and intricately placed in the ring.

“I intentionally chose this.” Kyuhyun said. “Crown symbolizes royalty, and since you’re a princess, I think this is the best ring that suits you.”

Jessica became speechless. She didn’t know what to say.

“Sorry if I didn’t gave you the chance to pick your ring, and also our couple ring…” Kyuhyun showed her the couple wedding ring that he yanked out from his pocket.

Jessica smiled. She looked at Kyuhyun in the eyes. “I think its perfect.” she said. “And I don’t care what kind of couple ring you give me, as long as it bonds us.”

For the first time ever Kyuhyun melted into a shy smile. No one has ever seen him smile this way.

“Since we’re already here, I think it’s a perfect place to take a picture of our couple ring. Don’t you think?” Jessica asked.

“Whoa! That’s a good idea; we could add it in our upcoming wedding album… How about put it in the snow?”

Jessica agreed.

Both of them showered and covered their rings with ice and Kyuhyun took a shot using his cellphone.

“Let me see.”

The two of them looked at the picture. “Wow… it’s beautiful…This will be memorable…” Jessica commented.

Not to mess up the beautiful moment, however there was a loud unnecessary noise. The noise was like a toy’s music noise and it made the both of them frowned and looked at the cameraman.

Jessica suddenly burst into a laugh. “Omo… For a moment I forgot that we are filming.” Jessica reached for the toy that was making a noise. “Oh… It’s… ahjussi!” She said.

“Huh?? What’s ahjussi??”

“Huh?? Ahjussi is like a man? An old man or something?”

“I know what it means, I mean what is this?”

“It’s a toy??” Jessica explained. She looked at Kyuhyun with her usual “duh” expression.

“Aigoo… I mean who is this ahjussi, how did you know him…”

Jessica smiled. “Ohh!!! Ahjussi used to send us mission message during our Hello Baby days…” She took off the attached envelope and placed ahjussi down on the snowy ground. Together they opened the message and read it.

“Ahnyong appa! Omma! Please come and get me! I’ll be waiting by the playground!”

“Huh??”

The two of them looked at each other. “Omma? Appa?” Jessica questioned. “Uhm… huh??”

The cameraman suddenly gave Kyuhyun a car key. “There’s a car waiting for the two of you outside and inside there’s a message that will lead you to your mission card.”

Both of them froze like ice. They were puzzled, speechless at the same time dumbfounded.

“Please hurry.” The cameraman said.

“Should we?”

Jessica nodded.

They stood up and together they left their ice land.

 

WGM Back to Back Hello Baby Chapter03:

Beauty and the Beast