Chapter01: Love was Blind

We Got Married Back to Back with Hello Baby(HIATUS)

Chapter01: Love was blind

“Omo…” Hyoyeon said. “I’m so nervous…This is the first time we will be doing this…”

So Nyuh Shi Dae was inside their van, they were on their way to the place where they will be meeting their partners in the show.

“Ya- Taeyeon ahh?” Sooyoung called. She was at the back of the van while Taeyeon sat in the middle row. “When you were wed. before, didn’t they revealed who you’d be marrying?”

Taeyeon nodded. “Ne… But this time, they didn’t… I feel nervous too.” Taeyeon laughed.

“I think everyone feels anxious…” Yoona said. “What if… Pudding is your husband again?”

Taeyeon shut her eyes and laughed. “Ah… jinjjayo??”

Everyone was laughing.

“Well, SM said that there will be comeback couples. OMO!!! What if Yonghwa comes back!!!” Hyoyeon shrieked in a loving tone. “OMO…”

Seohyun just smiled. “Aiyooo…. Can we not talk about this?”

“Do you not miss him?” Tiffany asked. “You used to talk about him a lot before.”

“Hmm… I heard Shin Young unnie is one of the MC’s…” Jessica said.

“Oh… I miss her… Goodness… Last night it was good to see her, she came to our dorm for a visit.” Yuri commented.

“I’m so excited… But at the same time I feel so nervous, my heart is beating so fast.” Sunny said while she looks out to the window that was beside her. “Guys look!”

The van suddenly stopped, and outside Shin Young, Hyun Young, Jae Sook, Myeong-Su, and Mi-Sun were standing outside a building. There was a huge banner of SNSD, 2PM, Super Junior, and CNBLUE.

As the soshis hopped out of their van, the MC’s greeted them warmly.

“Anyong haseo, we are the Girls Generation!” They said.

“Wow…” Jae Sook smiled. “It’s been a while since we last saw you. How does it feel that you are back after concert tours?”

The girls laughed. “Uhm… It’s good to be back…” Taeyeon said. “And we really missed all of you!”

“I’ve visited them last night and brought food.” Shin Young said. “They were so emotional to see me and I was so touched.” She smiled as she cutely brushed her hair behind her ear.

“Ne…It was a long time since we last saw Shin Young unnie and we became emotional… We are honestly very happy that we were given this opportunity to meet you all once again.” Tiffany added.

“Woow….” Myeong-Su said. “We’re happy to welcome you. So do you have any idea who will be your husbands?”

The girls shook their heads. “We honestly feel nervous…” Sooyoung said. “Jinjja…My heart is honestly racing right now…But since we saw the banners, maybe it’s one of them?”

The MC’s laughed. “Well it’s true. Some of them will be your husband but we won’t spoil you. So we won’t keep you waiting any longer. In front of us are eight cars, this is arranged from eldest to youngest.”

Seohyun suddenly tilted her head. She became puzzled. But she didn’t say a word.

“Are you wondering why there are only eight?” asked Jae Sook.

The girls nodded.

“Because one of you will meet her husband in this very building…” Mi-Sun revealed. “So, that is none other than Seohyun.”

Seohyun just smiled and nodded her head.

“Okay, inside the car there’s an envelope that contains a message, it can be a riddle or a phrase that would lead you to a place to meet your husband.” Hyun-Young said.

The girls nodded.

“So, go on now. You may hop in. Oh I’m so excited!” Shin Young said.

“Ahyoung unnies…” Seohyun said to her sisters.

“Ahnyoung!” The unnies said back. One by one they rode to their assigned car.

The MC’s and Seohyun watched them leave, the moment they left Seohyun let out a heavy sigh.

“Whoa!” Mi-Sun said. “Are you okay? You seemed devastated.”

Seohyun chuckled. “Yes, I’m okay. I’m not devastated… I just have a feeling of something.”

“What? What feeling?” The MC’s asked.

“Uhm… the building seemed familiar to me…”

“Oh...” The MC’s said, they even looked at each other with some weird smiles that have hidden meaning behind it. “To not let you wait any longer. You may proceed inside the building.”

Seohyun nodded.

As she made her first step towards the building, she suddenly stopped by the stairs. “This is really a familiar place…” She said as she hugs herself. “Omo… I don’t feel like going in… I’m so nervous! I think I know what this place is…”

But still she proceeded. As she entered the building she stopped and glanced the place. “Uhm…I don’t know what to say…It’s like rewinding time.”

On the floor in front of her there was a silver envelope. She picked it up. "I think this is the envelope..." She said towards the camera as she opens it.

“Love was once blind to us, but fate is leading us back again, and it’s worth fighting in the end…”

Suddenly inside the silver envelope there was a ring.

Seohyun was beginning to feel teary eyed and emotional. “Omo… This is so mean!!” She was slightly smiling. “Ergh… I can’t help my tears… Aiyoo…” The ring was very familiar to her that she couldn’t help but smile.

It was the wedding ring she used to wear. She suddenly buried her face in her palms. “Ahh…” She softly shrieked. “Jinjja…” She said to herself. She was holding the ring when suddenly someone from behind her covered her eyes.

She was slightly surprised. Quietly she touched the hands that enabled her to see the light. “Yonghwa??” she guessed in a whispered. The hands that covered her eyes turned into a hug. Seohyun suddenly covered her face. “Whoa…” Yonghwa hugged her from behind. “Miss me?” He asked.

“Jinjjayo? You’re asking me that??” She said. She was slightly blushing.

"May I?" Yonghwa asked. He took the ring that Seohyun was holding.

“And are you willing to marry me again?…” He asked.

Seohyun laughed. She covered her face with the silver envelope. "Ne..." She shyly answered.

Yonghwa slid the ring onto Seohyun’s finger for the second time. Seohyun didn’t say a word, she didn’t have any negative reactions but instead she was smiling lovingly.

“I can’t believe I’m seeing you for the second time…Did you write this message?”

Yonghwa nodded. “Yes, I did. I was the one who got this idea of meeting you once more in this building, where we first met years ago.”

Seohyun wiped her tears. “My feelings were right…Walking back in here it was like rewinding the clock that once ticked for us.”

Yonghwa smiled. “Aren’t you happy?”

“Ne…” Seohyun answered. “I hope you take care of me again…”

Yonghwa lovingly heaved Seohyun’s hair. “I’ll take care of you more than I did the first time I married you.”

Unexpectedly Seohyun hugged Yonghwa and it was the first time they hugged without the feeling of being awkward.

Suddenly there was a playful noise around the lobby, it was a familiar noise that Seohyun used to hear. She was shocked to see what it was. "Ahjussi!!" She said happily. An ahjussi toy who was riding a bike suddenly came to the picture. There was an envelope attached to it. Seohyun picked Ahjussi up. "Whoa! It's been a long time since I saw ahjussi!"

"You know him?" Yonghwa asked. He took the envelope from Seohyun.

"Ne, he was our mission messenger during our Hello Baby episodes."

Yonghwa opened the envelope.

"Ahnyong appa! omma! Please come and get me! I'll be waiting at the playground for you!"

"Bo??" Seohyun reacted. "What's this?!"

Yonghwa was dumbfounded.

"There's a car waiting for you outside. Inside the car there's an address that leads you to where you need to go." The cameraman said as he gave Yonghwa a car key.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun. Both of them puzzled.

"Uhm... But... Isn't this just We got Married??" Seohyun asked.

Yonghwa didn't know what to react. "Uhm... let's just find out."

"Please hurry up." The cameraman said.

Yonghwa nodded. "Let's go, we'll find it out soon."

Seohyun nodded as she held Yonghwa's hand and together they left the building.

 

 

Next Chapter of WGM back to back Hello Baby:

Chapter02: Ice Prince meets Ice Princess, The Melt Down