Chapter03: Beauty and the Beast

We Got Married Back to Back with Hello Baby(HIATUS)

Beauty and the Beast

“Who will ever learn to love a hideous monster?”

Note: Garden near Caribbean Bay

Yoona got down of the car and just as she hopped out. “Uhm… I still haven’t got the idea…” she commented. Yoona was in the Everland, it was snowing and everything is white. Unlike Jessica, she came prepared today. She was wearing a gray top winter wear, jeans, and boots. Around her neck was a red rose colored scarf. (It was the scarf that Seohyun knitted.)

“Jinjja…” Yoona said. “I still don’t know what this is all about…” Just as she walked the snowy grounds of Everland, she saw someone from afar. The person was very familiar to her to the point she was smiling up to her ears. “UNNIIEEE!!!” She shouted and ran towards the girl.

“Oh??”

“YURI UNNIEEE!!” Yoona laughed as she hugs the soshi member she just saw.

“OH!!!!” Yuri smiled. She was so happy to see Yoona. “OMO!!! You’re also here??”

Yoona nodded. “Ne!! Are you my husband??” Yoona joked.

Both of them burst into laughter. “BOYA?!?!” Yuri said. “Is that even possible?? How I wish!! I’ll be the omma!”

Yoona looked at her in disgust. “Ya!! I was just kidding.” Yoona said. “You’re waiting for him too?”

Yuri nodded. “Do you know who he is?”

“Ah-nee… I feel frustrated though… because I can’t understand mine…”

“What does it say?”

Yoona opened the envelope and showed Yuri the message. “Uhm…hideous monster??” Yuri commented. “Is he ugly??” Both of them shared another laughing session. “Jinjja…” Yoona breathe. “What is this some kind of a beast or something?” Yuri said as she laughs.

Yoona snapped. “OMO…Beast??”

Yuri’s smile turned into a straight face. Yoona covered and then they stared into each other’s eyes. “Do you think it’s…Unnie!! You’re a genius!!”

Yuri shrieked in excitement and suddenly Yoona hugged her. “I suddenly felt nervous and scared…” Yoona said. “Omo…”

“Why are you scared??” Yuri asked.

The PD signaled the two of them to say their goodbyes and proceed back to their own schedules.

“Awe…ahnyong!!” Yoona said. She waved goodbye.

“Ahnyong!” Yuri said in respond.

Just as Yoona was walking along the snowy path she was still wondering if the guy in her mind was right. “Ah… jinjja… the moment Yuri unnie said the word beast…one person came to my mind…and he belongs to one of the groups who’s banner was shown earlier.”

Just as she reached Caribbean bay, she stood near the entrance. “I feel nervous. Do you think it’s him??” Yoona waited and waited. “It all started here… Caribbean Bay.” Yoona laughed over the camera.

The PD signaled Yoona to go to another route. “So it’s not here?”

Yoona walked and walked again until she ended up in a place where flowers used to bloom during summer, spring, and autumn and it was the garden like structure inside Everland.

“Uhm… I’ll wait here??” Yoona asked. She stood in a place where an elegant small wishing fountain was standing in the middle of the garden. Curved arcs covered in snow were everywhere and it looked like a garden maze.

Yoona stared at the fountain. “Even though it’s snowing, the fountain is still working… I bet the water is cold as ice…I want to wish! But I have no coin…” She sat by the rim of the fountain and waited. Just as she was sitting and resting, someone came…

“Ahnyoung…” A deep voice said.

Yoona got surprised. “Omo… is it really you??” Yoona asked. She stood up and both of them were sharing an eye melting stare. It was almost romantic when- “Daebak!” Yoona commented.

Both of them laughed.

“Jinjja… ya! Seriously… You gave me a hard time thinking who you were…”

“I couldn’t use the word beast because the PD said everyone will know immediately…”

“I knew it!! I knew it!! The moment Yuri unnie said beast because of the hideous monster, I know it was you.” Yoona laughed. “Aigoo…”

Taecyeon was smiling. “So, how are you lately?”

“I’m fine… I’m happy.” Yoona replied.

Taecyeon nodded in respond.

“Do you know why?” Yoona beamed.

“Why?”

Yoona slightly laughed like an alligator so she covered with her hand. “Ah-nee ah-nee…”

Taecyeon was just smiling. “Why???”

“It’s been a long time since we talked, and it’s been a long time since we saw each other. I’m happy because I was given this chance to talk to you again and cope things with you.”

Taecyeon smiled bashfully. His ears turned red.

Yoona noticed his ears and she burst into a laugh. “Omo… I miss your ears…” She suddenly touched Taecyeon’s ears. But Taecyeon became embarrassed and covered his ears that entraps Yoona’s hands that were touching it.

“Ya… Did you think of this concept? I honestly don’t understand…”

Taecyeon tilted his head. “It’s because we haven’t started just yet…A rose… for you.” Taecyeon bowed as he gave Yoona a beautiful red rose with a ribbon by the stem.

“awe…” Yoona accepted the rose. She was totally flattered. She gracefully sniffed the rose and she was totally happy. “It’s beautiful…” she smiled. “Kahmsameeda…But why rose?”

Taecyeon was just looking at her.

Just as Yoona touched the petal, she noticed something was different with it. The rose wasn’t fully bloomed. She slightly opened the middle part and with that moment she stopped. “Ya…” She looked at Taecyeon. “What’s inside the rose??” She questioned.

Taecyeon smiled again. “Try to look at it.”

Yoona used the tip of her index finger to yank what was inside the rose petals. The moment she realized what it was she hid the ring in her fist out of shyness. “Omo…” she commented. Then she finally revealed the ring to the public. It was a beautiful ring, quite complicated in design but it looked enchanting just as the story of Beauty and the Beast.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it!”

Just as Yoona was looking at her ring. Something caught their attention.

A kid of age 2-3 years came to the picture. She was wearing a pink winter jacket, white jeans, and fury boots. Her hair was colored in brown and her protruding brown eyes were staring at Yoona and Taecyeon. In her hands, she carried a tea cup, a chipped tae cup. She smiled the moment she finally recognized the couple.

“Omma! Appa!” The baby girl ran towards them. She smiled showing off her dimples. She hugged Yoona first and she looked up. She gave Yoona the chipped cup, who is actually Chip from Beauty and the Beast. Inside the cup there was a red box but Yoona didn’t mind the box at first.

“Boya…” Yoona and Taecyeon were both puzzled. “Is she lost??”

“Yoona omma!” The kid said as she reached up to her omma.

A loud noise suddenly pierced Yoona’s ears. It was a familiar noise, a toy’s noise actually.

Along the icy ground, a toy came running in. “Ahjussi??” Yoona asked. She kept staring at the familiar toy.

Taecyeon was totally puzzled to the point he couldn’t speak anymore.

“It’s ahjussi!!” Yoona exclaimed. “Ahjussi from our hello baby days…” There was an envelope attached behind the man in the bicycle toy. Taecyeon took off the envelope and together they read the message.

“Ahnyong appa! omma! You found me! Hello and welcome to We Got Married and Hello Baby!”

“Bo??” Both of them were extremely shocked. “Jinjja??”

"It's a collaboration???" Yoona carried the beautiful baby girl. “Whoa… What’s your name??”

The girl smiled. “Minji…” She said in her baby tone voice.

“Awee!!! KIYO!!! How old are you?” Yoona asked.

“Two…”

“Wow…” Yoona giggled. “Do you know him??”

Minji smiled and nodded. She flashed her small pearly white square teeth.

Taecyeon smiled. “Ahnyong baby Minji…”

Minji smiled shyly, showing off her deep set of dimples and then shw hid under Yoona’s curls.

“Awe… Are you shy??” Yoona said. “Are you shy to Taecyeon appa??”

Taecyeon became playful. Just as Yoona was carrying Minji, he played peek-a-boo with her. “Carry her for a while…” Yoona said to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon took Minji, just as the two were playing, Yoona busily tend to Chip the teacup in her hand. While they were walking, she opened the box.

“Whoa…”

Taecyeon and Minji stared at Yoona who was smiling at them. “It’s our couple ring and... a necklace?”

“Neh…” Taecyeon said. “I actually bought you that necklace...It was supposed to be in the fountain but I guess they changed the plan.”

“Jinjja??” Yoona couldn’t take her eyes off the necklace and the wedding ring. The necklace looked like a vial and there was a red rose inside it. It was as if they were truly Beauty and the Beast. “Kahmsameeda…” Yoona thanked. “This is definitely for keeps…” She said over the camera.

“I’ll keep it forever…” Yoona said to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smiled timidly. His cheeks blushed.

Minji suddenly struggled, she got down from Taecyeon’s arms and pointed over somewhere. She giggled. “Appa! Omma!” She suddenly ran off.

"Where is she going??" Yoona's eyes never left the kid.

"Omo... She's here!" A lady said. She was wearing a white fury winter wear, gray leggings, purple knitted scarf just like the one Yoona was wearing, and black leather boots. In her hand she held a message like what Taecyeon and Yoona just read earlier. It was the hello baby mission message.

"Yuri unnie!!" Yoona said. She ran towards her sister. "Unniee!!" She hugged Yuri again. "I miss you!!"

"Jinjja??" Yuri said. "We've seen each other minutes ago, and you missed me already?"

Yoona nodded. "Neh..."

"OMO!! HAHA!!" Yuri laughed. "I knew it!!! Taecyeon oppa!!!" She laughed as she waved to Taecyeon who was walking towards them. "OMO!! I miss this couple!!!" She said over the camera. "I'm actually a Taecyoon shipper." She laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Ahnyong." Taecyeon greeted to Yuri, he bowed in respect for his sister-in-law.

"Ahnyong." Yuri smiled as she bows in respond to repay his respect.

Minji held on to Yoona's hand. "Omma??" She asked.

"Yeh... Yuri omma..." Yoona said. "Wait... Have you met yours??"

Yuri nodded. "He's...coming...." She laughed.

Just as they waited for Yuri's husband, Taecyeon was surprised to see who he was. "Whoa!! It's you!!!"

 

 

Next Chapter:

Heart's Duet