Chapter 3 - On Search

Dry Edges Creates A Blur

                                     On Search


 

Donghae looks around and sees a glass case with traditional masks. 

" Taemin! The masks." Donghae whispered. Taemin breaks the glass case and Donghae shuts the door and Duck. 

Jessica and Krystal shot the door and there was a hole piercing in it and you can see through the door. 

Taemin tosses a mask to Dnghae and they both put on the mask. They take out their gun from their pockets. Donghae kicks down the door and the four aims the gun at each other.

" What do you want?" Krystal asked in a different tone.

" Wrong question. Correction, what does  YOUR BOSS want exactly?" Taemin said pointing his gun to her face. She does the same. They all walk in closer a bit.

" So are you from SM agency?" Jessica Hissed.

" Well this proves it to you, Spy." Donghae said. 

Jessica quickly kicks the gun out of his hands and punches him but he places his arms against his face and push her off. Taemin looks at Donghae, distracted and Krystal has the oppertunity the hit him. She grabs a steal pipe that was on the side of the rooftop and whacks him on the back as he falls.

" Taemin!" Donghae screamed out loud. 

Donghae rushes to assist Taemin.

The girls ran to the edge of the rooftop, climbing down a rope they put down.

Donghae pick Taemin up and they rushed to the girls.

Jessica was climbing down the rope while Krystal waiting for her to come down.

" Unni, Ppali!" Krystal said to Jessica. 

Jessica quickly reach to the ground waiting for Krystal to come.Krystal starts to climb down the rope. Taemin unties the rope when Krystal was just halfway down, causing her to drop on her ankle.

" Agh! Unni!" Krystal called out.

Jessica rushes to help her up. While thew guys watch them trying to run away.

 


 

Jessica and Krystal were in their school uniform and in the infirmary. 

" How is Krystal's ankle?" Jessica said impatiently and worried.

" She just needs some rest and to use crutches for 2 weeks. And I also gave her some prescription pills to make the process of healing much quicker." The doctor said, looking at the checklist and giving Jessica a prescription notice.

" Thank you, Doctor Kim." Jessica said as she bows.

Jessica pulls the curtains and see Krystal using the crutches.

" Gwenchanayo?" Jessica asked as if she was worried sick.

" Neh, Unni~ It only hurts a bit. But Unni, I heard that man say Taemin once I hit him."

" So what about it?" Jessica asked, getting more serious.

" There is a guy in my class I think is name Lee Taemin." Krystal spoke, thinking through memories.

" Great. Targets captured." Jessica said with a smile.

" What do you mean? Don't we have to find the other guy?" Krystal asked.

" No need, I recognized his voice before." Jessica said with a smirk.

 


 

Taemin was sitting at his desk and rubbing his back in pain. He hears someone coming, thinking it was the teacher but it was Krystal with crutches. She takes a seat at her desk and she taps her arm.

" Ya...How did you get hurt?" He asked in curiousity.

" I...fell...from my bike...Off a hill...a very big one...and landed on a hard rock...in the mountains..." Krystal said, trying to adlib on the spot.

" Oh really now?" Taemin said sarcastically and starts to laugh.

Krystal gives him a glare which makes him stop laughing. Suddenly, he thinks Krystal was one of those spies he had met at the rooftop.

Mrs. Kang (Head teacher for subsitute) walks in.

" Oh, I thought Mrs.Cho would be here." Said one of the students.

" Hush! Mrs. Cho is now taking a Maternity leave for 1 year. So I will be your teacher from now on." Mrs.Kang said as she slams her book on the teacher's desk.

" Now we are gonna have to gon on a camping trip where you can learn archery, mountain biking, hunting and other neccesary needs for forest survivial 101. I'm gonna pair you up by BOYxGIRL. The two trouble makers, Krystal and Taemin." She called out.

" BWOH?!" They both said. Taemin jumped out of his seat but Krystal couldn't.

" You guys should get along and you can help Krystal since you are perfectly fine." She said to Taemin.

Taemin and Krystal gave each other death glares.

" Now lets go onto the other pairs, Shall we?" Mrs. Kang said.


Donghae walks in the hallway and sees Jessica. He runs up to her in the hallway.

" Ya, Jessica!" He called out. Jessica turned to give him an Icy glare as he shivers and gotten goosebumps.

" Bwoh?" She said in a cold, harsh tone.

He suddenly starts building up his confidence and said what had to be said.

" Hows your dog?" He asked which made Jessica froze.

" U-uh... I hope he's doing good in heaven." Jessica said, trying to fake cry.

" Really? Was she a good girl?" He asked her.

" Um...Sure. She's great." Jessica said.

" Hmm... I thought you said it was a HE and not a SHE. Am I correct?" Donghae said smartly with this big grin on his face. 

" I-I-I-I-I messed up! I'm going bye!" Jessica said in a scared tone and quickly ran off as the bell rings.

 


 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! I know my grammar errors :L Oh well. I hoped you loved it or liked it too. 

- Author-nim