Chapter 2 - What Are We Gonna Do?

Dry Edges Creates A Blur

                             What Are Gonna Do?

 


 

Krystal and Taemin stand by the teacher's front desk, being lectured.

" I expect their should be no more violence coming from you two...." 

The teacher's voice trailed off for the both of them. Krystal's eyes wandered off to something that looks like a blueprint of the school. Taemin looks at her.

The teacher gets up.

" You guys wait here before I dismiss you. I'll be right back." The teacher quickly headed to the washroom.

Krystal quickly grabs the blueprint and stashed it up her sleeves while Taemin looks at her.

" Why is she sealing that? " He asked himself. She quickly leaves the office but Taemin stopped her by the door.

" Ya, eodiya?" He asked her while pulling her shoulder.

She sighed and turned to her.

" Look here, I'm busy Mr. I don't give a damn. Don't you want to go kiss some girl's neck? Because you seem like that type." She scoffed.

" Bwoh? Ya!" He said but she leaves. Before he even left to get her the teacher came.

" Now where are you going Mr. Lee?" She asked him in a mean tone.

" But Mrs. Kang! that weird girl-" He said but was cutted off.

" Hey! That weird girl is Krystal and she doesn't feel well so she excused herself!" She grabs Taemin sideburns and pulls them to her desk.

" OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!" He exclaimed.


 

Jessica and Donghae were writing on the chalkboard, solving questions. Unexpectedly everyone was so shocked because they answered it quickly and got it right. Jessica puts down her chalk and sees Krystal by the door, calling her. Jessica had to come up with a way to escapt the classroom.

" Songsaengnim, I..." Jessica said but couldn't come up with an idea. Krystal texted her and Jessica got a message.

" What is it, Ms. Jung? " She quickly reads the text and fake cries which looks real because tears were falling. Donghae was looking at her.

Donghae grabbed her hand that had her phone and read it.

" Our dog died, come home. -Krystal." He read out loud. 

" Aw... you poor thing. " The teacher said. " You can go home."

" Kamsamnida!" Jessica said as she bowed and left with her bag.

Donghae noticed someone was at the door.

Jessica quickly left the class and walks in the hall with Krystal.

" Songsaengnim, I need to call my mother, its important." Donghae said, making an excuse.

" Alright, you are excused since you answered the questions correctly." The teacher said.

Donghae bowed and left the class and bumps into Taemin.

" Oh Taemin, Something is suspicious." He said.

" Same here. I caught a girl with a blueprint apparently stealing it." Taemin said.

" Really? I saw someone waiting outside my classroom door, waiting for this random new girl in my class. Apparently they left in the direction of the rooftop." Donghae said,

" Then what are we waiting for? Come on lets go!" Taemin said as they both leave to find them.

 


 

Krystal and Jessica comes out from the washrooms, dressed in a tight suit with a belt that has bullets and a small gun thats unseeable and a pepper spray. They also tied their hair in ponytails and wore a mask.

" Lets go to the rooftop unnie." Krystal said as she dragged Jessica to the rooftop. Behind them were Taemin and Donghae, but they didn't knew it was Jessica or Krystal. They followed them from behind.

As they reached the rooftop Krystal takes out the blueprint and shows it to Jessica.

Taemin and Donghae were peeking from the door. 

" Hyung, Its that girl! I can't remember her name." Taemin whispered to Donghae.

" Great, Soo- Do you hear someone?" Jessica said, after hearing the door crack.

Jessica winks to Krystal as they both swung their guns out of their pockets and aimat the door.

" Who goes there?!?!" Jessica yelled.

" Comeout before we shoot!!!" krystal screamed.

Taemin and Donghae looks at eachother.

" What are we gonna do Hyung?" Taemin whispered.

" Moreuguessoyo." Donghae shrugged.


 

Hey! Author nim here! If you are wondering It will take some time for Taeyeon, Sulli, Leeteuk and Minho to appear. But they will appear in the soon upcoming future chappies.

-Author-nim