Chapter 1 - Meet your new highschool

Dry Edges Creates A Blur

                          Meet Your New High School


 

Sooyeon and Soojung rides their bike to their new school. Obviously, they are trying to fit in. They are wearing uniforms. Sooyeon went with the name Jessica and Soojung went with Krystal to hid their identity. They locked their bike at the bike rakcs near the front gate of the school.

" So this is ________ High school. Its...Pretty moderate...." Jessica said, observing the building.

Krystal looks at Jessica. " Unnie, do you think we will know every inch of this building by today?" She asked.

Jessica looks at Krystal. " Of course, we're the Jung sisters!" Jessica said, smiling.

They both took a deep breath and walk in.

Behind them were two guys looking lost.

" Ya, hyung. Is this the right place?" Taemin said, scratching his head.

" Yup. It is. Remember to fit in." Donghae said as he entered the building.

" Ah Hyung! Wait up for me!" Taemin said, holding onto his bookbag and running towards Donghae.

The bell rings and the front gate was closed. Mrs. Cho welcomes Taemin and Krystal to class 6. Mr. Kang welcomes Jessica and Donghae into classroom 2.

~ In classroom 6 ~

Taemin sits at the last seat at the back near the windows. Krystal sits in front of him.

Taemin looks at her and thinks: Isn't it strange that she also transferred the same day as me?

" Take out your textbook and go to page 398." Mrs. Cho instructed.

Taemin grabbed his textbook and places in front of his face so the teacher doesn't see Taemin talking. He taps Krystal on the shoulder but Krystal grabs his hand and flips him onto the desk. Everyone looks at them.

" Who are you to touch me like that?" Krystal said, angry.

Taemin's eyes were wide open as he noticed she pinned him onto the desk and her hands were on his chest.

Quickly, he flips and pins her against the floor. 

" What about you, missy?" Taemin hissed at her.

Mrs. Cho goes over to their side, pulling Taemin away from Krystal. 

" Kumane! Both of you will go to the teacher's office! Now!" Mrs. Cho said as she ponts to the door. Krystal and Taemin exchanged mean looks to eachother and then leaves to the teacher's office.

~ In classroom 2~

It was lunch time and Jessica didn't want to wait in line. She decided to take a pill and leave to explore the building. She reaches the rooftop and investigates the rooftop. She heard a Click! She turns around and see that its the new guy in her class.

" Oh, Transfer student. You scared me." She said, smiling faintly. 

" Oh, mianhae. I was just exploring..." He said, acting dumb.

Jessica takes out her hand, trying to get a handshake. " Nice to meet you."

Donghae reaches for her hand but she pulls her hand away before he even touches it. She places her hand on her tummy, as if it was feeling bad.

" Waegurae? Gwenchana?" He asked innocently.

" Gwenchana..." She replies. She thinks to herself. " I should have just ate breakfest too. "

She bares the pain and starts to smile as if she was alright.

" Are you hungry?" Donghae asked.

" A-aniyo..." She said but her stomach grumbles really loud that he can hear it. He smirks and laughs.

" Here." He takes out money but the wind blows it away.

" Oh!" They both said. Without realizing, Donghae did some parkcore. He jumped on the bench and jumped onto the railing and catches the bill. Jessica's jaw drops. Donghae noticed what he had done and makes up an excuse.

" How did you do that?" She asked him.

" I'm...a specialist in gymnastics!" He said.

" Are you fabricating this information right now?" She asked him.

" A-Ani...yo..." He said looking down.

" Wahhahaha! This is just awesome to be at this school. " Jessica said, breathing in the air. The bell rings.

" Lets go." Jessica said. Donghae was still at the rooftop so Jessica Jumped off the railing of the stairs to all the way on floor A. 

A helicopter flies down onto the rooftop. Donghae bows to the man coming out of the helicopter,dressed in black.

" How was your first impression of this school?" He asked.

" Horrible..." Donghae said.

" Oh well, you'll like it. Now, go get Taemin. I need you guys to do something." He said.

" Neh, Boss!" Donghae said as he bowed and left.


 

Hello! Author-nim here! I hoped you enjoyed today's first chappie! Subscribe and comment! Saranghaeyo!!!