~ Prologue ~

Dry Edges Creates A Blur

                                     ~ Prologue ~

 

" Put your hands up! " A young women said. A tall man looks around.

Someone comes out from the shadow, holding a silver pistol, aiming for that tall man. She walks closer to him.

She was wearing some black heels and a mini dress that was sparkly and on one of her legs, it had a gun holder. Her makeup was sparkly and she was pretty. Her name was Jung Soo Yeon and she was under cover.

" Ya! I said to put your hands up!" She yelled giving the man an Icy glare. 

Since they had been in an alley, there weren't really much ways to escape. The man runs to the metal fence but a tall young woman comes from jumping off the building beside the alley way. She had red hair and she was wearing a tight liquid suit. She had dark red lipstick on and had some smokey makeup on but she was wearing big shades. Her name was Jung Soo Jung and she had been watching that man.

She climbed the fence, grabbing the man. The man tried to push her off but she had quick reflexes so she dodged it. She used one of her legs and smack the man with it, making him fall.

Sooyeon runs to the man quickly and grabs out her handcuffs. Soojung gets down and helps Sooyeon get the man up and carry him to the police car.

~ 2 Hours Later At The Warehouse ~

Sooyeon and Soojung stands in a dark room, with their hands behind their back and looking straight. There was a desk and it had a desk light which was the only light in the room. 

" Great job, girls. You captured the man who had stolen some information between the military services. " A deep husky voice said.

The man turns his wheelchair, facing the girls.

" Here is your payment." He said, throwing an envelope filled with 135,000 won onto the desk.

" Kamsamnida, Boss!" The girls said as they bowed.

He throws a big brown envelope onto the desk, covering their payment.

Sooyeon looks at the boss.

" This is your next mission. Open it." He said.

Soojung opens it and her eyes lit up. Sooyeon looks over her shoulder and she was shock too.

" H-highschool students?" They said, in shock.

" Yes. Find these two men for me and kill them. There over there to find out my secrets between of helping this highschool. If this is possibly leaked out, My careers will be destroyed and so will yours. " He said.

" Yes. We get it, boss." They replied like statues.

~ At ____ Bar ~

Two handsome young man sits next to 2 girls. Well, the girls were sitting on them.

The two men exchanged looks.

One young men was wearing a white tuxedo with a black bowtie. His hair was wavy brown and he had piercings. His name was Taemin. The other was very tall and was very very handsome. He wore a black tuxedo with a black tie. He had an expensive watch and his shoes were leather. His name was Donghae.

Taemin started flirting with the girls. The girls took their attention off of Donghae. Donghae smirked and poured in some sleeping powder in the two champagne glass. Donghae leans back onto the leather chair, making a signal for Taemin. Taemin noticed it.

" Hey, girls, how about a drink? We can have a glass of champagne." Taemin said, with this fake grin that makes the girls feel in awe.

Donghae grabs the two glass and gives it to the girls.

" Thank you, gentleman." Said one of the girls.

" No problem for you, y." He said. He grabbed a glass for him and one for Taemin. He sits next to Taemin. The girls drink down their glasses and The guys both smirked. The boys cheered their glasses and took a sip.

" So tell me, about how the bar gets its money." Taemin asked the girls.

" Well, I don't know If I should tell you..." Said one of the girl who was half drunk.

" Trust us. We work for...The goverment." Donghae said, pressing his hands againts his lips.

" Well, you should know since the government has two spies that steals money from loan sharks. And he uses the taxes and all expenses given from others. He uses them to build popularity, fame and riches." One of the girls said.

" Thanks girls, we'll be going now." Taemin said as they stood up.

" What? You're leaving?! Don't leave or we'll kill you!" Said one of the girls.

Donghae turns around. " No. You're wrong. Its we'll kill you." He said.

" Bwoh?!" The girls said in shock.

Taemin counted. " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...." The girls suddenly fell asleep.

They look at eachother.

" Whats our next mission?" Donghae said.

" It should come any second now. *Phone rings* Its here. It said to be highschooler and find secrets about the government and destroy the government's two spies, known as Sooyeon and Soojung." Taemin said. He gulped.

Donghae pats his back.

" No worries, they wil be s like every other girls." He said.

" Sure. As long as they weren't like...her..." He said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey! I hoped you guys enjoyed the prologue. I update randomly but I will update the first chapter tomorrow as promised in the description. I hope you enjoyed well! Comment too!