I need to do this

The Dream Thief

The girls eventually went home to their dorm. It pained them to know that their leader was never coming home, but every one of them did their best to hide it. They quickly got Dasom something to eat to fill her empty stomach. Since it was already bedtime, Soyou offered to make Dasom milk as well.

"I want to drink the milk Hyorin makes." She said softly, feeling the tears returning in her eyes.

Bora and Soyou looked sadly at Dasom. Who didn't want Hyorin back? 

"You know she's never coming back, Dasom." Soyou told her.

"BUT I WANT MY UNNIE BACK!" Dasom shouted, breaking into the passionate sob she tried to hold back.

 

Bora stiffened. She knew that she needed to stay strong, for everyone's sake. She bent down and wrapped her arms around Dasom, letting the young one cry on her shoulder.

"It's okay." she told her softly. "Let the pain go."

"Let it all go."

 

Bora couldn't sleep as she tossed and her bed. She felt that void in her growing as she thought of Hyorin. She missed her dearly. Some part in her beckoned to get her to find the truth behind hyorin's death.

Maybe I should, Bora thought, as she lay on her bed.

 


 

"Are you crazy?! Why would you want to do that?!" Minho exclaimed.

 

Bora paid a visit to her best friend's dorm, considering that Sistar's schedule for the month year had been cancelled until further notice. Shinee welcomed her warmly, and gave her a seat on their couch and some water before they continued on with their activities. Minho sat beside Bora as she proposed her plan to him. Unfortunately, he wasn't taking it very well.

 

"Look. I know you care about Hyorin, and would do anything for her, but this shouldn't be one of them! Firstly, were facing some psychopathic murder who may be very willing to kill you. Secondly, this is a police case which you are interfering. Thirdly, it is more than dangerous." He said, holding onto Bora's shoulder. "And I don't want to lose you."

Bora smiled as she held onto Minho's hands. She knew how much he cared for her. After all, they're best friends, right?

"I'll be okay." she told him, smiling. "So... will you help me?"

 

"Well..." Minho considered. "Okay. BUT it is only to keep you safe, understood?"

"Okay!" Bora wrapped her arms around Minho, who was pleasantly surprised.

 


 

 The man smiled. He had been following them for quite some time already. It's surprising they didn't notice.

Then again, the man thought, I'm not making myself noticeable.

 

He watched as the nine girls walked into the bar, and set his eyes upon the blond hair girl, who was laughing and having fun with her members.

She's beautiful. But it's the dream that I long for.

He slowly and carefully walked into the bar as well, still looking at the girls while smirking. He bought himself a drink and sat down on a seat. He felt disgusted seeing the girls drink. He felt that girls, especially kpop groups, shouldn't drink. They should be kept at their prime. But he knew that he needs them drunk, only then would he be able to carry out his plan.

You must wait. Only then will you getting what you desire. That dream...

He laughed, the aspect of the girls not knowing his beautiful plan amused him. "Wait for me." He whispered to himself.

 

Wait for me, my sweet precious Hyoyeon.

 

=================================================

 I hoped that you are enjoying this so far. It's hard to brainstorm on two fanfics at once. Will do my best to update by next week. Thanks and love ya guys! <3