Tell Me Everything

Boys vs. Girls

Ok guys so I didn't really edit this before I posted it. So sorry for any mistakes you find as you read. Please tell me if you find some so I can fix them. Once the story is done I will be coming back one day to fix all of my spelling and grammar mistakes. Anyway enjoy. ^_^


“I just don’t get it,” Micky sighed in frustration, flopping down onto Jae’s bed. “How can she be dating one of Ray’s brothers? She was single the whole time I was trying to get her to be my girlfriend.”

“Maybe she lied so you’d leave her alone,” Jae suggested. That was all he’d been doing for the last few days. Trying to get his friends to calm down and be rational. Who would have thought that girls would be the cause of their madness? Jae sure as hell didn’t.

The bet wasn’t created to make people miserable. But that’s exactly what it’d cost. A stupid bet that half, well probably more than half the contestants had stopped paying attention to. That didn’t matter though because as far as the girls involved were concerned the bet had been big on all the guys’ minds.

“Do you really thing that’s it?” he asked his best friend with a hopeful expression on his face.

“It seems obvious to me, seeing as how she doesn’t seem like the person who would date more than one person at once,” Jae placated.

“You forget that they weren’t dating,” Yunho spoke up. “She could have been dating and that’s why she didn’t want to give Yoochun the time of day.”

Jae glared at his friend as Micky’s hopeful looked turned into one of sorrow and disdain. Ever since Roz stopped talking to Yunho the other had been like this. He was so depressed that he’d started making everybody else as depressed at him. Every time someone, being Jae or Min, said something to make one of the others feel better Yunho would shoot the possibility down.

“Yunho’s right.” Micky spoke, closing his eyes and hoping that sleep would take him at that moment so he could dream about something else. Dream that the girls finding out about the bet hadn’t happened and that Steph’s last words would fade away into nothing.

“No he isn’t,” Jae yelled at him, kicking Yunho’s leg as he noticed the other about to open his mouth. “He isn’t thinking straight and neither are you. The both of you are blinded by your stupidity because if you were thinking straight and acting like your usual selves those girls would with you right about now instead of somewhere else hating your guts or something.”

With those words he left his room and went to the kitchen. His friends negative emotions were starting to affect him and that was the last thing that he wanted.

~*~

Steph walked back and forth through Ray’s living room. Taemin had wanted to visit Ray at home seeing as how he was allow to go out now. She’d decided to placate him and take him to see Ray at her house only to find out that only Dongwoo was home because Hoya, Ray and Woohyun had gone out to get something from the store.

Her nerves had calmed down as she spoke to Dongwoo like old times. Taemin was also enjoying the others company. Hoya and Dongwoo had always treated the two siblings like family, they cared about them when they got hurt or when they had troubles at school. They were there when Taemin had been hospitalized, caring to make sure she kept herself strong enough for when he woke up. There were times when they had to leave but every time they called Ray they would ask to see how she was doing and to ask about Taemin’s condition.

Just thinking about the old times made Steph groan because of what she’d be asking one of her longtime friends to do for her. It was embarrassing but she’d told Micky that she was dating one of Ray’s brothers and she needed people to believe that. The only way for the lie to be believed though was if she asked Hoya or Dongwoo to follow along with her lie.

She’d first thought to ask Dongwoo to be her boyfriend because he was the one who’d opened the door and ushered them inside when they’d first arrived. However, the longer they spent talking she realized that Hoya would be the better choice. When she told Dongwoo about this he agreed, he wasn’t very confident with his acting skills and people already thought Hoya and Steph were dating whenever they were next to each other so he seemed like the better choice.

With that decided all she needed was to talk to Hoya and hople that he would help her. When the door opened and they heard the three talking Dongwoo, Taemin and Steph stood up and walked towards them. When Ray saw Taeming she walked towards him and gave him a big warm hug.

“How are you?” she asked him. “Shouldn’t you be in bed sleeping?”

“I’m not a little kid,” he replied, trying to fix the hair that Hoya had ruffled when he walked by. “Besides I’m better already.”

“Is he?” Ray turned to look at me. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

“Hey,” Taemin exclaimed, smacking her shoulder a little playfully. “I know my body so I should know whether I’m better or not.”

Everyone chuckled at his cute antics before walking back to the living room. Woohyun and Ray sat on the same couch and began to have a small conversation with one another. Taemin was sitting next to Dongwoo who suggested that they play video games together. Steph watched as her little brother grinned in pleasure as he walked towards the TV with Dongwoo on his heels. She felt the seat next to her dip, making her turn to see a smiling Hoya next to her.

“You seem really happy all things considered,” he told her.

“Well my brother came back from the dead,” she replied with a smile. “That would make anyone happy I would like to think.”

“True,” he replied, turning to look at Taemin as he fought with Dongwoo for one of the game controllers. “But I would thing with the whole bet thing some of that happiness would have dimmed a little.”

Steph sighed. “Yeah I guess. But I don’t want to think about the stupid bet.” She told him as she turned her body a little so she could look at him. “There is something that I need to talk to you about though.”

Hoya arched an eyebrow. He motioned for her to continue as he listened to her speak.

“Can you pretend to be my boyfriend?” she asked him. Hoya’s eyes widened in surprise. Ray and Woohyun stopped talking at the words. The only ones who continued what they were doing were Taemin and Dongwoo since they already knew that she would ask Hoya that question.

“Let me explain,” she placed her hands on her lap. “Micky came to the house the other day. He wanted to talk about the bet but I didn’t feel like talking to him. Since he wouldn’t leave me alone I told him that the bet had nothing to do with me. I told him that I was dating one of Ray’s brothers and then slammed the door in his face.” Steph turned to look at Ray and apologized.

Ray shrugged and went back to talking to Woohyun so Steph would speak with Hoya more comfortably. Give them a semblance of being alone.

“Hmm,” was all Hoya said for a moment. He then looked at Steph and smiled at her. “Sure. I don’t mind pretending to be your boyfriend.”

“Positive?” she asked him. He nodded his head. “Thank you.” Steph smiled at him, wrapping him in a hug before letting go.

~*~

Tiffany paced around Jessica’s room. She was pissed off still at the fact that Yunho broke up with her when she had finally gotten him to date her. It and she hated it. She hated that they hadn’t done anything that couples do. That her time as his girlfriend didn’t even last three days.

Jessica watched her friend pace back and forth around her room. Her patience for Tiffany was starting to run thin. For the last few days all she’d been hearing was ‘Yunho this,’ “Yunho that,’ and she was tired already. She didn’t care that Yunho broke up with Tiffany. It was actually a relief because the thought of her brother dating her friend was just weird.

“Will you stop pacing already,” Jessica commanded with an annoyed tone. “I’m tired of watching you walk back and forth. If that’s all you’re going to be doing than do that at home and don’t bother coming here.”

“Why are you being so rude?” Tiffany asked her, stopping her pacing and walking towards Jessica’s bed, where he friend was currectly laying as she painted her nails.

“I’m not being mean. Just wishing you would sit down and shut up already,” Jessica replied, looking up at her friend. “I don’t care that my brother broke up with you. The two of you barely dated so stop dwelling on that and find something or someone better to do.” With that said Jessica returned her gaze to her nails.

Tiffany glared at Jessica before sitting down on the floor. She took out her phone and sent Yunho a text. After ten minutes of just staring at her phone and receiving no reply she dialed his number. It rang more than five times before going to voice mail. She left a message asking him to call her back and that she’d be waiting for his call.

Jessica listened to Tiffany and rolled her eyes. Her friend was seriously stupid if she actually believed that Yunho would call her back.

While Jessica and Tiffany do absolutely nothing, Sunny is in her own room annoyed at the fact that Junno still hasn’t called her to ask her to be his girlfriend. She hated that there had been no improvement with him. Thanks to BoA she knew that the girls were 100% conscious of the bet the guys had started. However, so far she hadn’t achieved anything by it. Sure she knew that Ray hated Junno’s guts right now but that information did nothing for her being in a relationship with the guy.

With a long sigh she decided to take action. If Junno wasn’t going to call Sunny then she would call him. She’d call him and have him meet her somewhere they wouldn’t be interrupted, a place the two of them would be able to talk and finally start off their relationship together.

Hey Junno. If you want to talk things through then come to this meeting place. Ray will be there if you want the bet to be forgotten.

Sunny looked at her message and grinned. Then she deleted it before BoA could see the message on her phone.

~*~

“Min why did you bring me here?” Steph asked him, not very happy at the moment.

They were both currently walking down the street, their hands inside their sweater pockets as they tried to keep them warm from the cold. Earlier Steph didn’t have to worry about that because she’d been fine inside her warm home until Changmin showed up and told her that he wanted to take her out.

She’d given him one look at shot him down. Taemin had been passing by in time to push her out the door and close it, locking it so she couldn’t come back inside.

“At least give me my phone and sweater,” she’d told him. The lock unclicked and he threw both items before closing the door again and telling her to have some fun.

Now she was with Changmin unsure really of what they were doing or what he wanted. Everyone knew about the bet already, so she was surprised that Min was even there. True, she hadn’t necessarily been angry at him for it but he had also been involved one way or another.

“To get you fresh air,” he replied to her earlier question when she asked it again after he’d stayed quiet.

“I don’t really need it,” she returned with a sigh.

“Come on,” Min grabbed her arm and began to pull her towards one of the nice houses to their right. He opened the door and led her to the kitchen where he poured them both something to drink and handed it to her.

“Do you live here?” she asked him accepting the cup with a thanks.

“No,” Min replied with a roll of his eyes. “I just happen to walk into strangers houses all the time and use their kitchens as I like.”

“Oh shut up,” she gave him a shove with a laugh.

Just then other voices were heard coming from the living room. She recognized them as Junsu’s and Junno’s voices. Her playful demeanor turned rigid and cold, something that Min noticed. Before she could do anything though, what they were talking about stopped them.

“So you haven’t talked to her since when?” Junno asked him

“A few days,” Junsu admitted. “I’ve been too scared of her saying that she hates me and wants to break up.”

“That’s stupid,” Junno replied. “If BoA was going to break up with you she would have done it by now.” He ran fingers through his hair as he sat down. “Trust me on this Su. BoA likes you and nothing bad will happen when you talk to her.”

“How can you be so sure?” Su asked him, worry evident in his tone. “Everyone one knows about the bet. Which means I was a part of it. The girls don’t know much about it but they must know I was in it even if it was for a short amount of time.” Letting out a frustrated groan he continued speaking. “I wasn’t part of the bet for a long time. But that isn’t going to matter because she’s going to believe that I was just like all the other girls and hate me forever.”

“Su don’t even think that,” Junno walked towards his friend and pat him on the shoulder.

“I only joined the bet because I thought it would give me the courage to ask her out,” Su somewhat whispered. “That’s all it really was.”

“She probably should hate you for being an idiot,” Steph answered, stepping into the living room with Min right behind her.

Junno and Su both jumped at her sudden appearance their mouths opened in shock.

Steph gave them her best fake smile. The one that wasn’t the fake friendly smile but the one that made people shiver a little. “I would very much appreciate it if you guys told me why you es came up with this bet. When it started and why. As well as who left and when….Any objections?”

All three boys shock their heads. Junno’s phone began to vibrate at that moment. He excused himself and looked at the message. Turning back to Steph, Su and Min he told them that he had to go. He’d explain later to them and then left. Even If Ray’s best friend was currently with them he didn’t pay much attention to that fact. He still followed what the message told him, heck even if him talking to Ray didn’t at least he knew that soon Steph would know what was going on and help him out. With that thought in mind he made his way towards the directions on his phone.

Steph stops looking at the door and turns her attention back on Su and Min. She motions for them to talk as she sits on the couch. Both Min and Su explain to her how the bet came about with their boredom, which she just rolls her eyes at. They go on from there to reveal everything. Most of the time she just looks at them and sighs. Her anger at them slowly subsides and she knows that they’ll have to tell everyone this. There is no way she was going to keep quiet about this because it affected all of the people involved.

“You guys are idiots,” is all she said at the end before taking out her phone and sending a max text to her friends to meet at her place at that moment. “Come on,” she told the two boys as she gets up and walks towards the door.

“Where are we going?” Junsu asked warily. Steph hadn’t said much through their whole explanation. Not only that but he feared that she would hit them or something like that time in the cafeteria.

“To my place,” she told them. “All the girls will be there so we’ll be able to tell them everything you told me.” Steph gave Su a small smile. “Don’t worry about BoA. She isn’t 100% sure about this bet thing. Just tell her everything and she’s sure to forgive you.”

Twenty minutes later at Steph’s house all the girls were being debriefed of the bet. None of them were very happy at first when they’d seen two of the boys that had been part of the bet, only serving to remind them of the boys that had betrayed them. As everything was explained to them their unhappy expressions began to change however.

“Su you’re so dumb,” BoA replied with a small laugh. “You didn’t have to do this bet thing. I’ve liked you for a very long time.”

Su looked at BoA and smiled at her. He was very relieved that she hadn’t gotten mad at him. Walking towards her he placed his right hand behind her neck and pulled her close so they could kiss.

Everyone around them hooted in shouted, cat-calling the couple as they looked at them all in embarrassment. They stopped kissing and walked towards the couch, sitting down right next to each other, their fingers intertwined.

“Does this mean you want us to forgive them?” Ray asked Steph as she walked towards her.

“That’s up to you,” she replied back. “I just wanted everyone to know how everything came about. The way we found out about the bet leaves a lot to be desired. With this we finally know everything and don’t have go by the assumptions that we were forced to make.”

“But we don’t have to forgive them if we don’t want to?” Ray tried to make sure.

Steph laughed a little as she shook her head. “No we don’t. But this helps them out,” she motioned towards Roz and BoA who really seemed to be relieved for the news. They needed this greatly.

~*~

Junno arrived at the designated place and frowned. He didn’t feel at all comfortable being close to the abandoned warehouses. It confused him that this was the place where Ray would be so he could talk to her.

“Hi, Junno.” Came a voice from behind him causing him to jump in surprise and also fear. He turned around only to see Sunny standing there with a smile on her face.

“Sunny? What are you doing here?” he asked her now more confused than ever.

“I’m here for you silly,” she stepped close to him and smiled brightly.

“What do you mean,” was all he managed to say before he felt a strong shock run through his body. As he feel to the floor his blurry vision managed to see what looked like a taser in Sunny’s hand.

“Don’t worry everything will be fine when you wake up,” he heard as his eyes closed and everything went dark from a second shock that hit his body.

1 hour later

Junno could feel his consciousness begin to wake up. He felt throbbing and knew that he had a headache, not only that but he couldn’t seem to move his arms. When he opened his eyes he saw rope tying his wrists together as well as his legs. His confusion raged on until he heard a voice. Sunny’s voice.

“Yeah I have him,” she was telling someone over the phone. “Of course I’m going to keep him here. He is my boyfriend after all.”

He wasn’t sure who she was talking to. All he knew was that he had to get out of there before she decided to check up on him. Looking around the room he noticed that there was a small window. If he broke it he might be able to shout for help or even be able to cut his ropes with the glass.

Junno crawled towards the window. His whole body going rigid at the words that were said not long after his first move. “Junno I’m so glad you’re awake.”

Sunny stood at the entrance. She had an eerie smile on her face as she walked towards where he lay. Bending her knees she crouched right in front of him before sitting down on the floor.

“Sunny why am I here?” he asked her calmly even though his heart was racing.

“To talk to me,” she smiled in reply.

“Then why am I tied up?”

“So you won’t leave, obviously.” She replied sweetly. Placing her hands on her lap as she continued to stare at him.

“Sunny this is illegal,” Junno told her. “Let me go.”

“Why?” she raised her voice.” So you can go back to her.” She sneered as she glared. “No way. I don’t even understand why you would want that ice as your girlfriend. She doesn’t deserve you. She isn’t special enough to be with you. She is insignificant and I should be your girlfriend.” Sunny huffed as she ranted.

“Don’t talk about her that way,” Junno glared at Sunny. “You don’t know Ray at all.”

“Who cares,” she yelled. “I don’t have to know her to know how evil and manipulative she is. To know that I deserve you more than her. That my love for you can’t be surpassed by anyone.”

“You call this love!” Junno exploded in rage. “Tying me up and keeping me here as a prisoner. I don’t think you even know what love is.”

Sunny’s eyes widened as Junno panted after his outburst. Her eyes turned into glares as she reached back into her back pocket and took out the taser from earlier. She placed it on Junno’s stomach. In less than two minutes he was unconscious again.

~*~

Jessica walked into the living room to see that her brother was there staring into the TV screen. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion seeing as all she saw coming from the TV was static. She walked toward Yunho and noticed that he had his eyes closed. There was a frown on his face as he just sat there not moving.

“Are you going to watch TV or can I have the remote?” Jessica told him as she sat next to him.

“Here,” he handed her the remote before sighing, standing up and walking towards his bedroom.

Jessica watched her brother leave. She the cable, beginning to watch the show she really liked. The only problem was that she couldn’t get the image of her brother walking away to his room out of her head.

“Damn it,” she cursed as she turned off the TV and walked towards her brothers room. “Tell me why you’re being gloomy.” She demanded as she walked into her brother’s bedroom.

“I’m not being gloomy,” he shot back at her.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “The gloominess is oozing out of you as we speak. Now talk.”

Yunho looked up at his sister and glared at her. She returned the glare with one of her own. It didn’t take long before Yunho sighed and stopped glaring at his sister. With little choice he told her why he was feeling so down.

She listened to her brother speak, beginning to feel bad for what was happening. She knew about everything he was telling her and she could tell he knew that she knew as well. Jessica didn’t hate her brother, sure they competed with each other but she didn’t hate him. All she wanted was to win against him she didn’t know that telling Tiffany about the bet would cause him so much pain however.

“Look Yunho,” she began after he was done talking. “I don’t know whether things will get fixed or not. However, I will help you out some.” With that she walked away and towards her own bedroom.

Jessica walked towards her charged phone and dialed Tiffany’s number. It went straight to voice mail.

“Tiffany this is Jessica,” she began before her voice turned icy and cold. “I’m only going to tell you this once. You better apologize to my brother for what you did. Make sure that you fix your stupid mistake as well. Also get it through your idiotic head that he will never love you. So fix things between Yunho and Roz or else I’ll make your life a living hell. I don’t care that you’re my best friend. Yunho comes first so remember what will happen if you don’t get this fixed.”

She hung up the phone and laid down on her bed. Tiffany would get the message. Jessica hoped that everything would turn out fine or else a was going to suffer, maybe even more than one.


Alright guys. What’s this two updates instead of one..no way. Lol jk. Anyway I’m just going to tell you guys now that the story is just about almost over. There are about 2-3 chapters left to write so I hope I can get them done soon. Please be patient dear readers the chapters will come…eventually. This story should be done before the year is over…finally finally done.