005

Runaway
 
 
You hug all the thick books in your arm while walking toward your locker to put it all, you open the locker door and then put all the books inside after you tidy all the things in your locker when you are about to close it you find a polaroid photo of you and Kai plastered on the back of the locker door. You stare at the photo and reminiscing the old times, ever since that night phone call, Kai didn't call you back. Instead he has been texting you less and less day by day, and that weird feeling since that night hasn't left your heart.

 

"MiYeon, what are you staring at?" JiEun peeks her head over your shoulder from behind and look at the polaroid photo on your locker, you turn your head at her and smile a little, "Nope, just thinking."

 

JiEun and EunHye know nothing about your current situation with Kai, you prefer to keep the matter to yourself since you don't think that this problem is that serious, and it's not like they can help you to change it anyway.

 

"You miss him right?" JiEun raises her eyebrows at you in teasing manner, you just chuckle lightly at her tease and close the locker to walk to the next class, "Where's EunHye?" You change the topic since you don't want to talk about that right now. All you want is to get rid of the uneasy feeling in your heart everytime you think about you and Kai relationship.
 

 "She is acting like she's on fire ever since Mr. Lee didn't want to accept her report, poor her. She is currently searching for facts in the library drowning herself in tons of book." JiEun sighs as she remember how frustrated EunHye about her report, well actually everyone is busy with their own report because it is the thing that will decide whether they pass the college or not.

 

"Wow since when she is being a nerd who drown herself in tons of book?" You laugh at JiEun's explanation while shaking your head, EunHye is the girl who wouldn't read a book that much because she is feeling like burning her eyes everytime she reads those pages, yup she hates reading that much.

 

"Anyway how about your report? Mine is only need the last touch and voila! It is finished, well if Mr. Kim say I am done then I am." JiEun asks in enthusiastic tone, you only stare at her and smile, "Mine is already 3/4 half finish, I just have to review it and make a conclusion of it."

 

"Ah I can't wait until I finish this report and go have a date all day with Baekhyun!" JiEun screams happily with that dreamy face of her. Your heart sinks a little looking at how happy she is, you start to wonder to yourself, will your relationship with Kai goes back to normal after all the busy weeks pass by?
 
 

 

 

Sehun is walking from his college by himself heading toward the bubble tea shop on his way to the bus stop, he spots a familiar figure about ten steps away from him walking to the opposite direction where he is going, she has a headset on while nodding her head to the music she is listening. Sehun smiles to himself and the decides to approach the girl.

 

"MiYeon." Sehun taps your shoulder making you look up and pull one of the headset from your ear, you look at him in surprise, like you said before even though your college and EXO boys' college are near with another but you never bumped into one of them, and now you finally bump into one.

 

You smile at him, "Hey Sehun, been awhile." Sehun greets you back, he is looking behind your body like he is expecting for someone's presence, you look at him in confusion, "Looking for who?" 

 

Sehun turns his attention back at you, he has the same confused expression mirroring yours, "You're all by yourself?" He raises his eyebrows at you, you only nod at him and ask him why, he only messes his hair awkwardly while smiling making his eyes shaped like a crescent moon, "Nope, anyway mind to give me company to the bubble tea shop near your college?"

 

You look at him weirdly before you agree to his request, "Sure."

 

The bubble tea shop is not that far from the place where you and Sehun accidentally meet with each other, you guys walk in silent, you decide to turn the music off and take the headset from your ear since it is impolite when you're with someone and you're listening to the music. Sehun clears his throat before asking you a question, "You're not with Kai?" He turn to look at your expression.

 

You find yourself confuse at his question, it is clear that you're not with him, but what kind of remark you should say at Sehun? You don't even know where Kai is since you guys no longer informing each other. You don't want Kai's friends to know what happen between you and Kai.

 

"Um, nope, maybe he is busy." You tells him in a fake tone to make Sehun believe her words, even though she put word maybe between her answer.

 

Sehun stays silent at her answer, he silently thinks that something is going on between you an Kai but he chooses to shut it out and nods his head at your answer. In no time you guys already arrived in the bubble tea shop, Sehun orders his favorite choco and you order your favorite taro milk tea. After paying for the bill you and Sehun walking toward the empty seat near the window. You tap your fingers on the table while sipping your favorite bubble tea. You are thinking about to ask about Kai to Sehun, after hesitating a lot you decide to ask about him.

 

"Sehun." You call him as he looks up from his phone turn to look at you, "Yeah?"

 

You are confuse which word to use to not make it obvious that you know nothing about your boyfriend, "Um is EXO still hanging out with each other lately?" You mentally palm your face at how suspicious your question is.

 

Sehun put down his phone and take another sip before answering your question focusing himself on you, "Yeah but not that frequent as we used to though, since some of them are busy with task for the last semester."

 

You nod your head at his answer, maybe Kai is really busy with his last semester. "Why are you asking?" You look up at Sehun to find him staring at you curiously. You shake your head at him, "Nah, just asking."

 

Now both of you fall into another silent, Sehun thinks that something is really weird about you. He is thinking about why Kai is so rushed after the last class, he is sure that Kai left early, he thinks that Kai is so rushed because he is going to meet you but instead he bump into you walking alone to the bus stop. Something is breaking Sehun's train of thoughts when he spots someone familiar across the street.

 

"Wait, isn't that—"

 

Sehun doesn't manage to finish his sentence as you look toward the direction where he is looking at, you look at the person features from head to toe, the person looks so damn familiar, the tan skin, the brown hair that slightly messed up, the things that don't feel familiar in your eyes are the place where he rest his left arm at, and the kind of look that he is giving to the person in his embrace.

 

His arm is circled on another girl's waist. They're both laughing so happily, you can already imagine his laugh in your ears, the laugh that you've been missing all this time. The loving gaze that he used to gave to you months ago. The warmth that you've been seeking for the past weeks, that kind of warmth that can makes you feel secure under his arms as if everything is okay. However, the uneasy feeling is back, this time you manage to figure what kind of uneasy feeling it is.

 

 

The mixture of disappointment, angry, tired, and mostly, hurt.

 

You are clearly speechless at the sight in front of your own eyes, you only laugh at your pity self dryly as you whisper,

 

 

 

 

"I guess things are going so easily, I don't even realize that everything ends so fast."

 
 
 
 

 

 

Hul don't hate on Kai yea guys, I just had to make him has this kind of character here lol. Wow I can't believe I make two chapters in a day, so please I'm really really expecting comments from you guys. I will post the epilogue on the next chapter. Wait for it okay! Thanks for reading! <3

 

Anyway let's take a moment to admire on this amazing living creature that currently living in South Korea who has successfully made gazillion girls screaming only by looking at his gorgeous face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the last gif makes me want to want snuggle into his chest so bad. how can he that lips of his like that