First Love

Peterpan's Mission: The Return of Fairytales Land

 

 

~ 3 : First Love ~

 


“Peter!” Tinkerbell called him again, for the teenth times, trying to catch him up who flying fast in front of her. She already said that it was not the direction to go back to the fairytale land, yet Peterpan still ignored her. What is he going to do actually?

"Pete, where are you going?"

“Shut up, Tink!” Peterpan scolded her, stopped flying for awhile since now the two of them already was on the top of Paris’s sky. Peter looked around and then he smiled when he found what he was searching for: a little home in the middle of bright light here and there.

“Peter, let’s go home!” Tinkerbell said once again but of course, he was Peterpan by all mean.

“Peter! What are you doing!” Tinkerbell got panicked soon when Peter knocked the little house’s window.

“Peterpan? Is that you?” A girl voice could be heard from inside the house before the window being opened.

“Hi,” Peterpan greeted the girl with a big smile on his face, he already went back to his normal size. Of course he stole one of uncle Bane’s candy back then.

“Hi, Peter” said the girl happily and opened the window wider, let Peterpan came inside. "Oh, you bring a friend today? Wait for a moment, I'll bring you two tea and some cakes." The girl smiled and went out of the room.

Tinkerbell saw the girl with astonished till she dissapeared and turned her head to Peterpan. “Peter? She sees you?” she asked Peterpan who also just focused his gaze at the girl and now he was in process to sit cross-ledged relaxedly in front of a small table in the center of the room.

“Of course she is. I give her the magical water,” he replied nonchalantly.

“What?! Every humans except for Uncle Bane are prohibited to drink that! She's a human, right?" asked Tinkerbell, confused and now a bit unsure, pointing the door the girl just walked through.

"Of course she is."

"So why did you give her the magical water, Pete?! And when exactly did you give her that? I’ve always with you every time!”

“I hypnotized you of course.”

“You what?!” Tinkerbell raged with anger.

“Hyp-no-ti-zed you,” Peter said, giving her a happy mocking face.

Tinkerbell gasphed for a moment, couldn't believe with what she just heard.

"What?" Peterpan asked nonchalantly, playing dumb.

"Peter, you know how dangerous is it?! You do break the major rule!"

"Oh, yeah? I don't care actually, just like I don't care about you and your annoying voice!"

Tinkerbell gasped, her face red in a moment. At that time the girl went back to the room with two cups of tea and some cakes on a tray and Peterpan turned his head to her to give her a happy pure smile.

“I’m leaving!” Tinkerbell said suddenly, flied away in a quick speed through the open window and then disappeared. It didn’t need much time for her to vanish in the middle of the thick cloudy sky.

“Where did your friend go? Why is she leaving so fast?” the girl asked. She was really pretty with bright and kind eyes, not-so-pointy nose and red lips, her hair was wavy with medium length, made she looks exactly like a doll.

“She has something urgent to do,” Peter answered and then sipped the tea.

"Well, so bad. We even don't know each other yet," the girl murmured.

"It's ok. I can bring her back sometimes?" Peterpan said, actually not really mean it.

“Okay then," the girl said, smiled. "Oh yeah, try the cakes. I baked it myself this afternoon.”

“Wow! It’s delicious," Peter said after took a bite of the cake. "It tastes even better than the witch’s cake house!”

“The witch’s cake house? Did you mean the witch from Hans and Gretel?”

“Yeah, who else,” Peter said then took another bite of the cake.

“Wow, I love Hans and Gretel the most. I really wish to meet them just once in my whole life,” Autumn said and then, there, she started with her dreamy eyes again, made Peterpan just want to do anything to fulfil all her wishes. "I imagine how amazing it would be to see with my own eyes all the characters in fairy tale alive. Hm, how amazing it would be to see all the disney princess with their beautiful castle.. Especially I really want to see Rapunzel! Her long beautiful hair is so amazing. And pegasus, unicorn.. Wah! There're so much I want to see, but I know that's impossible. I still couldn't believe all of them are real actually, make me so excited to see them with my own eyes." She ended it with a small smile, a little disappointed could be found in it, and then she sighed.

“I can take you there,” Peter said, still in his playful yet calm voice, like what he just said before was nothing. “If you want,” he added after look at the girl’s sudden amazed face.

“Of course I want it badly! But… is it okay if I come there? I mean I’m a human… Human couldn’t possibly see the fairytales land.”

“It’s okay, Autumn. Nothing to be worried.”

“How about Wendy?”

“Wendy? Gees, I’m getting tired of her, almost every week we need to re-enact the flying-through-neverland scene because she can’t hold her brother and sister well. She’s so damn annoying!”

“It’s so funny to see some characters act like this. In the stories, Peter always loves and kind with Wendy.”

“You’ll want to threw shoes right to her face if every day you need to do the same thing.”

“Stop it, Pete. You’ll ruin my love for fairy tales.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll keep it,” Peter said.

“But wouldn’t they know that I was a human?”

“Drink this, you’ll turned to a small one and…” Peter took something from his bag.

“Here was Tinker’s cloth, I’ll tell them that you’re a damaged-wings fairy so I need to bring you to the fairies hospital in the mainland,” Peter said, he showed the girl the purple liquid and he also brought Tinkerbell’s cloth, her favorite one that Pete needed to sew last night because it had some hole and Tinker was too busy to fix it since the Tinker's section had asked for her to invent new gadget for the Spring festival.

"Wow, Pete! Did you prepare all of this?" Autumn asked, amazed with all of that.

"Mm, yeah?" Peterpan said, a bit blush could be seen on his cheeks. "Well, I know you really want to go to the fairy tale land and see the characters, so.."

"Thank you so much, Pete," Autumn said and then gave a peck on his cheek. Peterpan was a bit shock but the blush became darker and more obvious.

“We.. well, mm, you’re welcome then," said Peterpan nervously. Autumn just chuckled slightly, amused by that.

"Mm.. so… are you… gess, change your cloth, I’ll close my eyes tightly,” Peterpan said then closed his eyes, he even turning back so the girl – Autumn – can changed her cloth comfortably.

“I’m ready!” A small voice called after a while, it was the little Autumn’s voice.

Peterpan turned his body and a bit astonished when he looked at Autumn. "Wow.. That's so.. fit you.." he said, smiled.

"Thank you," Autumn answered shortly and smiled.

“Okay, now for me!” he said then drink the purple liquid too and in a moment he already be small, in similar size with Autumn now.

“Wow, Pete, I’m getting excited,” said Autumn excitingly after Peterpan put back the purple liquid bottle in his bag.

“Of course you’re and you need too. You’re the first ever human that went to fairytales land.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, this whole time you’re the only one.”

“Thank you once again, Pete," she said, smiled softly. "I'm so happy."

Peterpan gaze at her with tender happy eyes, and replied the smile. "It's okay. I'm also happy if you're happy," he replied.

“So now, hold tightly on me?” Peter said, lended a hand towards her and Autumn lended his hand to hold his arm tightly before took a deep breath. “Ready?”

“Yeah, I’m ready,” she said in a shaky voice, either it was because of the excitement or fear.


 

Hiya! Chaeri19 imnida :)

I don't know where's my friend Galuh17 so I'll be the only one greeted you first :D

Thank you for my very first three subscriber, Thank you for dancing-4eva! Arigatou Gozaimasu for kimyoungie! And Terima Kasih banyak for y_chintya!

Thank you too for those who read this fanfic, please subscribe, vote and comment, Saranghaeyo!! :D