Peter Pan

Peterpan's Mission: The Return of Fairytales Land

 

 

~ 2 : Peter Pan ~

 


872 years ago from present..

 

The wind fairies danced along makes the wind blew the main land’s grass softly, produced a great harmony along with the sound of flapped wings of the owl’s army who went to patrol the whole land, changed shift with the eagle’s army who just went back to their nest.

A teenager boy lied down in the middle of the grass land with closed eyes, a little shinny thing flying around him, it looked like a fairy.

“Peter! Are you here?” a bird shouted, called a boy name.

“Peter, he search for you, wake up!” said that little fairy, of course her voice was too small to be heard by the bird.

“Ssh!” the one who called as peter – the boy – scold his fairy and even he almost hit her with his hand.

“Just let him. I’m tired! What if he just told me to help Snow White buy powder for her make-up or to wash Mickey’s gloves?”

“Peter! You need to go to the human land!” the bird shouted again.

Hearing that, Peter's eyes opened in one jolt, as the weariness replaced with passion. “Hiya, George! What are you doing here? I think I hear you call my name!” Suddenly Peter already floating around the bird  - who apparently named George - who just sighed. In his old age, he still need to fly here and there to tell Peter messages, he prayed almost every night in his nest just to make sure someone kind to invent something for communicating, ah! And convenience to bring along too! Like in bar form maybe?

“There you’re Pete, can’t you just stay in your house? I’m getting tired searching you every time.”

“I’m getting bored there. By the way, what I need to do in the human land?”

“Ah! That’s right, you need to deliver a new fairytale to Uncle Bane in London.”

“Deliver a new fairytale? I love it! Give it to me!”

“Here you’re, don’t forget to go back home immediately!” George screamed out loud because Peter already fly away in a speed of light.

He loves to go to the human land!

“Peter, don’t need to fly this fast! My wings are getting tired!” said the little fairy, named Tinkerbell, following him behind with difficulty.

“Shut up Tinkerbell, we need to finished it quickly so I can play in human land.”

“Play? Are you crazy? You can’t play in human world!” Tinkerbell said, actually she was screaming but because she was too small, it just like a sound of saying.

"That's what I hate from you! You’re nothing more than a rule freak,” Peter rolled his eyes and then flied faster. Tinkerbell groaned in annoyence before hurriedly speeded up also, following him.

“Hi, Tony,” Peter called an old man in front of a big wall.

“Hi, Peter. Did you need to go to human land?”

“Yeah, give me the bottle,” Peter said. Tony then give him a bottle with purple liquid inside it.

“Do your job well,” Tony said while Peter suddenly disappeared?

“Hey, opened the door!” a little voice shouted, that… that was Peter? Yeah, that purple shiny liquid make his body went smaller, almost in the same size with Tinkerbell.

“Oh, sorry, my mistake!” Tony said then he opened a very small door in the wall.

“I’m leaving!” Peter said then went away – again – in the light of speed, but of course it wasn’t as fast as when he was in his normal size. Tinkerbell said good bye slightly at Tony before hurriedly followed Peterpan.

Just in few minutes, they arrived above London’s sky. Thick cloud floating along make a way for Peter to fly through, the cloud fairy helped him. Peter said thanks to him and then he flied to a small house in the middle of London, a small – abandoned like – home, in rustic style.

“Uncle Bane!” Peter knocked his window, the middle-aged man smiled and opened the window for him.

“Hello Peter,” uncle Bane greeted him. “Oh hello for you too, Tinkerbell,” he said when looked at Tinkerbell and then pushed a cracked teacup with a small pillow in it, Tinkerbell’s ‘majestic’ seat. Tinkerbell replied the greeting and said thanks before sit on it, resting herself for a bit after a long exhausting flight.

“Here you go, Pete,” said Uncle Bane then gave him a small candy.

“Thank you,” Peter said then the candy a little bit, and then he turned into his normal size.

“Here was the story,” Peter said.

“Okay, I’ll sleep now,” uncle Bane said then lied down on his bed and close his eyes, just in few minutes, a snoring sound could be heard, he was asleep… Tinkerbell then spread a little amount of pixie dust that made a cloud bubbled from uncle Bane’s forehead.

“Go on Pete,” Tinkerbell said.

“Be careful,” she said again before Peter disappeared inside the cloud. Inside of it, Peter did his job, brought uncle Bane from door to door and help him memorized everything.

“This story was pretty good,” uncle Bane commented when they went to the door, when a princess had a dance party with a prince.

“Yeah,” Peter said.

“After this then the end door,” Peter said. After few minutes in the door, they then went to the end door. Uncle Bane took note carefully even though he couldn’t bring his note to human land, it was just in his dream.

“Okay, bye bye,” Peter said and then clapped his hand, makes a hole appeared. He then jumped to it.

“Welcome back, Pete,” Tinkerbell said when Peter appeared in front of her, that hole connected to human land. Soon after that, uncle Bane woke up from his dream and smiled.

“I’ll write it prettily,” he said while yawning and scrubbed a tear from his eyes.

“Wow, that was a quite long story! Look at the clock, 10.00 p.m.! You’ve been there for three hours.”

“No wonder why I’m tired,” Peter said and pushed his two arms away in the air, stretching his body.

“Thank you for your hard work, Pete. Here’s your purple liquid.”

“Sure, thanks, uncle Bane. I’m leaving now,” Peterpan said, gulped a little amount of the purple liquid then flied away – once again – in the speed of light.

“Peter, where’re you going? The door to go back to the fairytale land was there,” Tinkerbell said. Peterpan just rolled his eyes and kept flying on his way.

"Wait me, Pete!" shouted Tinkerbell before following him behind.

___

 

“Ya!” A loud voice plus hit on his shoulder disturbed Gongchan from his sleep. He opened his right eye lazily only to glance to the person who dare to break up his nice slumber. Though he just half opened his right eye, he could see the person was Baro. “Wake up, you sleeping head!”

“Yah, just let him. He hates to be awakening the most, you know!”

Good thing you know.. Gongchan thought, secretly grateful for Shinwoo’s understanding.

“But Mrs. Kim wants to meet him right now.” Baro’s voice could be heard once again but this time it was getting vaguer.

“He has slept for about seven hours now and yet he doesn’t wake up yet?” This time Sandeul’s voice made a way barely to be heard, but it was almost inaudible for Gongchan because he just about to go back to his deep peaceful sleep in any seconds now.

Unfortunately for him, he just couldn’t because when he just almost back to his deep sleep, a splash of water hit his face and made him successfully awaken and not to mention, wet.

Gongchan gasped, straighten his back immediately. He snapped the water from his face and immediately looking for the one who just splashed the water to him. He found it to be Jinyoung because he was the only one with empty bottle in his grip.

“What the hell are you doing?!” he snapped to him. “I just want to meet Autumn, you know!”

“Sorry, buddy! … What?” Jinyoung frowned. “Who is Autumn?”

“Ah, what?” Gongchan’s frowned disappeared in a second, a bit startled. 

"You said you want to meet Autumn? Who is that?" 

"Ahm.." Gongchan's mouth opened to answer but there was no words out. He averted his gaze from Jinyoung to the others who apparently also confused as well, waiting for his answer.

Oh, well, he got caught. He actually dreamt about weird things nowadays. Well, actually since.. a month ago? Or before that? He didn’t sure. The point was he dreamt about weird things and lately it became clearer until he sometimes got confused where the real one was. He never told that to anyone yet. But it seemed that he must tell about it now.

“She is.. well someone I dreamt of.”

“What? You’re dreaming a girl?” Baro asked him with unbelief. “Wow! Who is that girl? Is she pretty? y?” And for the last word, he wriggled his eyebrows.

Gongchan unconsciously blushed. And that made all four of his hyung there surprised. Who is the girl in the world who can make Gongchan blushed?! Wow, she deserved a trophy!

“She is not y, hyung! But she is..” The blush became clearer. “.. beautiful.”

That made the hyungs more surprised even gaped. Sandeul who all the time was behind came to the front and grabbed Gongchan’s collar. “You must introduce her to me! I must know and see that girl!”

“Stop being excessive, hyung!” Gongchan said, released Sandeul’s grip. “And I can’t introduce her to you.”

“What? Why?”

“Well, I dreamt about her, but I don’t know where she is in this world. You know, I also confused why I dreamt about her and.. well, I’m not sure. Nowadays I dreamt about weird things.”

“Weird things?” Jinyoung asked. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I don’t know. It’s just like another world,” Gongchan answered, looked at him with unsure look, but the latter gave him a tell-me-about-it-I’m-curious look, and when he looked at others, they also gave him the similar looks. So he just sighed and continued.

“I saw people have wings so they can fly, some of them are really small, maybe not bigger than my palm. Some of them not have wings though, but they used weird cloths, like from thousand years ago. There are this one named Tinkerbell, I usually called her Tink, the small have wings one, who always follow me, so witty and annoyed, but the one who always help me. Also there are many Princesses there with their beautiful castle, and they always ordered me around. Beside I also saw many animals which can talks, wear cloths, have their own house, even I saw hordes of owl and eagle behave like army.”

“The weirdest thing is I also can fly there, and like.. I’m just different, and they call me Peter, Peterpan, or Pete. They called their world fairytale land and once when they order me to go to human world to meet someone who called Uncle Bane, I saw Autumn.”

Gongchan stopped his story because of the looks of his hyungs which now became so weird. They seemed confused till the point they couldn’t say anything and just gave him the what- are-you-talking-about look. He swore, their eyebrows maybe could be stuck like that forever if they still frowned it that deep till some seconds later.

The air suddenly became so silent and awkward until the big laughter hyung chuckled. But even his chuckled heard awkward and be forced. 

“Are you okay, Gongchan ah?” Sandeul said after his awkward chuckled, put his palm on Gongchan’s forehead. “Do you want to go to the hospital? I think we should check your brain?”

Gongchan snapped Sandeul’s arm with annoyed. Yeah, that’s why he never told about it to anyone else. They would surely think he’s a crazy!

“Hahah, funny!” he said, gave a weird laugh that immediately disappeared, replaced with a depressed look one. “Look! I don’t need to go to hospital, hyung! I said I dreamt about it! And that means I really dreamt about that! And it seemed so real! And I also confused why I dreamt that!”

“Okay, well, Gongchan, calm down,” Jinyoung said, grabbed his shoulder. “Do you want to go to sleep again? If you want that I just go to Mrs. Kim to say that you’re not really well now to meet her.”

“Hyung!” Gongchan yelled, depressed.

“Okay, well, Gongchan, we believe in you,” Shinwoo said, trying to arbitrate. “But well, we just still amaze with that.. weird dream of yours. But now Mrs. Kim wants to see you, so I think you must see her first and then we can talk about that dream again.”

“But.. em.. just asking, are you really okay, Gongchan?” Baro asked, seemed really worried.

“I’m okay!” Gongchan yelled, made the others a bit startled. “I’ll go to meet Mrs. Kim now!” he said, went down from the bed. He felt the wet from his uniform that time and groaned. “And thanks Jinyoung hyung, for make my uniform wet!”

“Mm.. not really my intend, but you’re welcome,” Jinyoung answered and Gongchan just gave him a look before walked towards the door.

“Ah, hey! Can I go with you? It’s so enjoying watching your banter with Mrs. Kim,” Sandeul said, made Gongchan glanced back for a moment.

“Unfortunately not, hyung. I’ll just record it to you later,” he replied, giving a joke.

“Really?”

“Of course not, you stupid!” Baro smacked him on the head for his plain thought.

“Ya! You don’t need to smack my head, okay?” Sandeul said, lock him in his hands.

“Gongchan ah! Do you want us to wait or not?” Shinwoo said after shook his hands for childish behavior of his friends.

“No need! I’ll go home alone,” he answered right before he went out the door.

“Good luck, maknae!” Jinyoung said, but had no reply from Gongchan. “Ya, do you think he’s okay?” he asked, turned around to see Shinwoo after Gongchan completely disappeared from their sight. Sandeul and Baro stopped from their trying to strangle each other, and looking for Shinwoo as well. Shinwoo just shrugged, unsure.