Mistake

Peterpan's Mission: The Return of Fairytales Land

 

 

~ 4 : Mistake ~

 


“Do you afraid?” Peterpan asked when they were flying just few feet away from Autumn’s house. Though, Autumn already seemed quite pale and her palm already wet.

“Well, a little,” Autumn said, but she obviously looked terrified by the fact her feet did not touch the ground and the view under her was just… new. Seems like flying not as good and easy as she imagined before. Moreover, it was not her who was flying and also her body size was much smaller than before.

“Actually I recommended my back instead of my hand. That’s safer and scare less,” Peterpan said, looked worried but he actually tried to hold his grin.

Autumn looked at him with unsure look then looked down again to the small bigger-houses with lamps under her, to the ground that seemed like so much feet away from her flying feet now, and looked back at Peterpan.

“Yeah, I think so,” Autumn said, struggled a bit before end up gave Peterpan a back hug. A big smile attacked Peterpan’s face immediately as his heart racing in bliss. He was purely happy with the fact that the girl he likes, Autumn, now were so close to him, gave him a back hug.

“That’s.. indeed better,” he said, and then speeded up. Autumn tighten the hug, closed her eyes immediately.

“Pete! Can you fly slowly? I’m.. I’m getting scared!” Autumn said, almost yelled, even though now just some centimeters away from Peterpan’s ear.

In that distance, Peterpan surely had heard her. And yeah, he heard her clearly. So he lowered down his speed, just a liiittle bit though, and smiled even wider.

“Pete!”

“I have slowed it down!” he said, continued flying with that called-slowly-by-Pete speed. Autumn just tighten her hug, prayed for her life, while Peterpan grinned, instead, he hoped for the time to just stop right there and then.

“Okay, Autumn, there was the gate,” Peterpan said awhile after, slower down before stopped flying and put the candy in his mouth.

“Where…?” Autumn just about to ask when Peterpan’s body slowly turned back to his normal size, and she almost bounced away if not Peterpan catch her body in his palm.

“Sorry for surprising you,” Peterpan said, smiled apologetically. “You okay?”

“Ah, yeah,” Autumn answered, a little bit surprised though. “But.. where’s the gate?” she asked, now she kneeled on Peterpan’s arm.

Peterpan smiled. “Just in front of us,” he answered, and Autumn frowned confusedly, made Peterpan chuckled. Actually she didn’t see anything. “Don’t mind it. For now, just pretend that you’re fainted, okay?”

“Mm, okay then,” Autumn murmured then pretend to be fainted on Peterpan’s palm.

Peterpan smiled tenderly then knocked… nothing? Yeah, that was invisible, like… totally invisible, it was like nothing there!

“It’s me,” Peter said, and slowly a door made its appearance, a quite big door.

“What are you doing?! You use the big door in this kind of place?” An old woman’s voice could be heard right after she made her appearance, scolding Peter for being too careless. Of course he was! Do you know exactly where did he called the door? Just few meters above Eiffel tower! Was he insane?! What if a news spread out the next day that there was a door floating few meters above Paris’s landmark?

“It’s okay Joan. It’s urgent! I saw a fairy fainted that’s why I need to bring her to fairies hospital quickly!”

“What?! You idiot! Why don’t you tell me that before? Quickly! Do you need me to make a way for you? The sky was pretty crowded at this hour you know.”

“No, no, no, I’m okay,” Peter said then flying through the door. “I can manage it,” he said again before speeded up, disappeared immediately from Joan’s sight. He maybe never learned how to fly in a slow and calm speed. He always likes a storm, dashing here and there.

“Okay.. You can open your eyes now,” Peterpan said awhile after, now they were in a tree-house.

“Where are we?” Autumn asked, looking around.

“Mm.. my house?”

“Wow, really?” Autumn asked again, stood up and looking around. “It’s surprisingly so tidy. You must always clean it, right?”

“No, actually it’s Tink who doing all the cleaning and tidying.”

“Tink? Tinkerbell?”

“Yeah, she was with me before, right?”

“With you before..? You mean, your friend before?” Autumn gaped. “Oh my God, why didn’t you tell me she was Tinkerbell? I always want to see her.”

“Well, you saw her, right?” Peter said, put Autumn down on the floor slowly. “Forget about her. Now, you it and then go change with this clothes,” Peter said then pulled a country-girl dress from his bag after gave her a small candy first. “I’ll wait outside,” he said and then walked out.

After few minutes, Autumn made her appearance with pony tail hairstyle and the country-girl dress suited her well.

Peterpan smiled. “Good. Now, you’ll act as a new main cast for a new story okay? Just say… your name is Chloe.”

“Okay. Got it.”

“So… where do you want to go first?”

“It’s up to you, Peter.”

“Then… let’s go to the princess land!” Peter said then spreaded some pixie dust to Autumn's body.

Wow, wow, wow… Pete?” Autumn called Peter who just chuckled looking at Autumn’s scared face. She was floating all around by herself, with a not-really-controlled direction of course.

“How about it? Are you happy?” Peterpan asked.

Autumn nodded, amazed by her floating self. “It’s much better than you dragged me away in the air like before. Now, I’m flying myself!”

“Yeah,” Peterpan said and chuckled, amused by that. He was flying following Autumn, in case she would lost control and flying uncontrollable.

“But, Pete. Why didn’t you just give me the pixie dust since we were in my house? Then you didn’t need to piggyback me before,” she said with suspicious confused voice.

“Ah.. Did I forget? Well, the pixie dust maybe would not enough for us, so I have to use it sparingly, right?” Peterpan said, lying of course, and then chuckled awkwardly. The pixie dust he had just more than enough because he also got more from Tinkerbell before. And he forget it? No way. “Forget about it. Now, take my hand and we both could go to our first destination,” Peterpan said, lend a hand to her.

“But first, you must promise me one thing,” Autumn said, instead of accept his hand, she showed him her index finger as sign of ‘one’.    

“What?” Peterpan asked, frowned.

“You wouldn’t fly in high speed, would you? I want to look the fairytales land carefully so I need to have a comfortable flight.”

Peterpan looked at her, thinking for a moment. “Okay then. I would control my speed carefully.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I promise. Then..” Peterpan lent out his hand again and now Autumn also lent hers and then grabbed his arm. “Ready?”

“Yeah,” answered Autumn, nodded.

The two of them then fly away from Peterpan’s small house, and like his promise before, Peterpan leaded her to a medium and sometimes slow paced fly, letting Autumn to be amazed by the view of the fairytales land.

There were six big lands in Fairytales Land that separated by river, big pond or just forest. They were a land for fairies; a land for witches both kind and bad; a land for princess and prince and all powerless character; a land for cartoon such as mickey mouse and donald duck; a land for magical creatures such as the dwarfs, unicorn, moster, and kind of; and the last one is a land for any special occasion or usually called as the main land. The main land is a land only for special character that have another task beside act as a character on fairytales, that was the living place for Peter, the owl of gahool, the hawk in Tinkerbell story and the ultimate one, The Writer.

“There was the princess and prince land,” Peter said then dragged Autumn in the air. Soon they arrived in a land full of beautiful castle, market, bakery, blacksmith, etc. It looks exactly like human land.

“Peter!” a gentle high pitched voice called. Without took a look, Peter already sighed and flied down, of course Autumn was with him.

“What do you want, Snowhite?” Peter asked in annoyed voice tone.

“Of course you know what I want, sweetie.”

“Powder?”

“Yeah, of course! Bring me the best powder, bring a big box for me!”

“Why don’t you ask your prince’s soldier?”

“Geess, they’ll go for hunt in the forest, I told my prince to bring me a wild carrot,” Snow White answered, and then frowned a bit, thinking. “Pete, I think I’m pregnant, I always want to eat something but not everything, just few things.”

“I know. Just in the first glance I know that you gained weight. Your show is two month from now, you better go on a diet! And beside there is no character can get pregnant before The Writer gives the official announcement.”

“Tsk~ whatever, just don’t forget to bring me the powder,” Snow White said then dazed to her well, continued practicing her singing skill so she wouldn’t embarrass her castle on the next story festival, two months from now, when all the characters would act in front of all of the fairytales world citizen.

“Geez…” Peterpan said then dragged Autumn again to the sky, floating around and continued explaining other castle to Autumn.

A while later they could look Aurora who was sleeping on her bed - geez.. sleeping is the one and only hobby she has or maybe already become her life style..? - and his Prince about to kiss her, the one and only way to wake her up.

They also luckily saw Rapunzel currently acting for ‘Tangled’, the future version of Rapunzel, at the part she was trying to tangle her gold long beautiful hair to a branch, flying from one tree to another when the branch suddenly fractured, and she end up dumped her face to the ground. Flynn Rider immediately run after her, helped her to stand up.

“You okay?” Peterpan and Autumn, who currently hiding behind a tree, could heard Flynn Rider’s worried voice.

Peterpan leaned towards Autumn and whispered, “Flynn Rider truly falling for her.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but she’s only in love with herself, while the other Rapunzel falling for him. It’s the complicated love-triangle ever in Fairytale Land’s history.”

Autumn frowned. “Other Rapunzel?”

“That,” Peterpan said, pointed to other Rapunzel but this one with short brown hair.

“There are two Rapunzel?!” Autumn asked, surprised.

“Yeah, later Rapunzel’s hair will be cut off by herself, but for the sake of act, actually the truly reason is because the Rapunzel with long hair is too in love with her golden hair so she refused to cut it whatever happens, so The Writer made another Rapunzel with short hair. And this one is so in love with Flynn Rider.” And yeah, they could look the Rapunzel with short hair’s eyebrows were furrowed, and she absolutely looked unpleasant to look at the affection Flynn Rider just showed to other Rapunzel.

“Wow! What a surprise! There’s another story inside the fairytales,” Autumn commented.

They continued their flight after Autumn satisfied to look at Rapunzel, her favorite Disney princess, and on the way they heard a high tone voice called Peterpan.

“Peter! Peter! Oh, Peter!”

Autumn could see he was a bit surprised to hear the voice, and actually she was as well, and heard Peterpan sighed deeply before he leaded them to fly down towards the balcony of the castle.

How many times I have to tell you not to call me with that piercing voice of yours, Cinderella?” Peter said when he arrived in front of the children’s most favorite princess. “That always makes my goose bumps stood up.”

“Don’t be rude, Peter, I never raised you to be like this,” Cinderella said and then patted Peter’s head, made him dodge it quickly. Actually, he hates this treat the most.

C’mon, he would eternally become a kid, but he’s not a kid, alright? Not if he already lived for.. he forget how long it already, but it already so long.. Yeah, that long until he could be called as Great Great Great Grandfather in human land. And so, he hates to be treated as a kid, especially from Cinderella who was too motherly-like.

“Cinderella!” Peter said with sternly voice, made the princess chuckled.

“Okay, okay, Pete,” Cinderella said and Peterpan could only sigh, knowing that she would do it again later.

“So, what’s wrong? Why did you call me?”

“We need extra glass shoes here. Lucifer keeps breaking those, helping my foster mother of course. He broke the 89th pair one yesterday.”

“What?! 89th? Gosh! Your budget was the largest here! Writer would kill me if I keep buying glass shoes for you.”

“I’m sorry, it’s all Lucifer fault.”

“If he’s not an important character, I’ll surely give him to Fiona! She wants to eat a cat lately.”

“Really?” Cinderella asked, and Peterpan nodded.

“Hey, Lucifer! You hear that? You’ll be a roasted cat if you dare to break one shoe ever again,” Peter said as he sensed Lucifer was watching them from the top of a wardrobe. The black fat cat just snorted and left in his ‘catwalk’ mode, yeah… he’s a cat by the way so it’s normal for a cat to walk like people in a catwalk.

“I don’t think it would stop him actually,” Cinderella commented. “Whatever. Remember to buy me a dozen of glass shoes okay?”

Peterpan sighed. “Alright.”

“Ah, and who’s this pretty young lady?”

“Hello, my name is Chloe.”

“Chloe? Never heard before. She’s new?”

“Yeah, for the farm next to Belle's castle.”

“Oh, that farm? Belle keeps complaining for that farm, she said that it smells really bad till her aroma therapy candle’s scent faded away."

"You know she was a drama-queen right?”

“Yeah, she is,” Cinderella answered, nodded.

“Okay, then, I have to go,” Peterpan said his farewell.

“Yeah, take care. Deliver it for me tonight, can you? We have some practice to do.”

“Gees, okay!” Peter said then fly away, with Autumn flying on his side.

“We better move to another land, the princess land was too much pressure for me.”

“Hahaha.. Okay.” Autumn chuckled.

“Mmm… how about go to cartoon world? It’s pretty chaos there, but fun at the same time.”

“Sure! Why not?” Autumn agreed, the two of them then flied to the cartoon world, a world that full of color, cheerful and there were a lot weird building, or actually… all of it were in weird shapes!

“Wow, wow, wow! Where did that smoke comes from?” Peter said and then dragged Autumn to a smoky house. It was Minnie Mouse’s house.

“Peter! Thank goodness you’re here!” Donald duck screamed with his ‘ducky-voice’ when he saw Peter fly down.

“What happened here, Donald?”

“Minnie baked a huge cake for Mickey’s birthday but when she put it in the oven, few minutes after, the cake exploded!”

“What?! How could that happened?”

“Goofy?! What did you put in my cake?!” suddenly Minnie’s voice could be heard, her two hands were on her hips, and she looked like a volcano, ready to erupt the lava on Goofy.

“Nothing! I just put some strawberry juice!”

“What strawberry juice?! Let me see!” Minnie took the bottle Goofy lent her and gaped after looked what it really was. “Goofy?! It was a magma bomb juice!”

“Magma bomb?!”

“Yeah!! How many exactly did you put it in?”

“Half of the bottle maybe? Until the dough turned pinkish.”

“I can’t life anymore! Goofy!!” Minnie screamed out loud made all of the Disney’s original character scared.

“I’m coming, guys! No need to worry!” Another voice could be heard now, it was Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh story with a firefighter helmet on his head and a huge pipe in his embrace.

“Tiger! Turn on the water!!” Rabbit screamed, few seconds after… nothing happened, no single drop of water dripped from the pipe.

“Tiger!!!” the Rabbit screamed again. “Roo! Tell Tiger to turn on the water! We need it immediately!” Rabbit said when the little cute kangaroo walked pass through him.

“Oh okay! Okay! Hang on!” Roo said then hopped as far as he could to Rabbit house. He looked for Tiger around and saw him jumping with Jerry on his head. The mouse looked especially happy and satisfied, mocked Tom who tried his best to jump and catch him. Tiger just jumping proudly, thinking that no one could beat him in the matter of jumping.

“Tiger! Rabbit said to turn on the water!” Roo called Tiger out loudly, but Tiger didn’t seem to hear him so out of panicky, Roo just turned the water tap himself in full strength with closed eyes.

“Woah!!” Rabbit produced another big scream as the pipe blew him away like a mad giant snake.

“Stop it! Stop it!” he screamed but no one heard him.

“Guys, guys, easy. I’ll handle this,” Peter said after shook his head. He then flew a bit higher, leaving Autumn saw him from the land. He said something in fairy language and then a thick cloud came and it started to rain.. but only in the top of Minnie’s house! Then he flied to Rabbit's house and turned the water tap to stop the water flow, just to make Rabbit fell on the land seconds after with a loud thump.

“Thanks, Peter!” said Minnie, sighed in relief. Meanwhile, Rabbit just lied with exhaustion some feet away. Roo hopped to him hurriedly and asked if he was ok with worried yet regret voice.

“Yeah, no problem. I’ll better go now,” Peter said to Minnie and once again hold Autumn’s hand and dragged her in the air.

“That indeed was a total chaos down there!” Autumn commented. Peterpan giggled to hear her reaction, but that was true. That’s why he – Peter – loves the cartoon land so much. There’re always funny there!

“So, what’s next? Let’s go to magical creatures one? I would never bring you to witch land or to the main land, there was too dangerous there. And for fairies world? It can’t be entered by non-fairies, it's a sacred place.”

“Okay, let’s just go to magical creatures one! I want to see pegasus, unicorn, ah! I’m getting excited!” Autumn said and showed Peter’s her beautiful smiles, made his heart flustered and beated twice faster than usual for the umpteenth times that day.

“Ehm… Let’s go then,” he said. At first they went through a big and long river, a big grass field, a valley that called ‘Corpse Valley’ then ended up in a mountain with dark creepy forest for the foothills, green lively forest for the middle, white snowy forest for the place near the top of the mountain, and a treeless mountain top where a big bowl of magma located with a thick fog surrounding it.

“Wow, I’m getting scared now. It’s scarier than I thought,” Autumn said and went closer to Peter.

“It’s okay. Nothing’s to be worried. Beside I’m here, right?” Peter said, gave her an assuring smile. “So… where do you want to go first? The dark one was for the bat, swamp monster, troll, and such. The green one for unicorn, pegasus, dancing tree and flower, and such. The white one was for polar bear, penguin and such.  And in the top, the red one, it was for the dragons.”

“Gosh, I just want to go to the green one!”

Peterpan chuckled. “Okay then, let’s go.”

The two of them then went to the green section one. As soon as they entered the forest, beautiful bird song can be heard together with the flowing water from the river sound. It was a beautiful harmony.

“Hey, that was my friend,” Peter said then walked down to a unicorn who went to drink some water from the river.

“Phoebe!” Peter said, the unicorn lifted her head and walked to Peter, and Peter patted her head.

“They can’t talk. Just few in this place can talk, usually only their chief who can do that,” Peter explained. “Come here. Phoebe was very kind.”

“I’m afraid.”

“It’s okay. Here.” Peter grabbed her hand and bring it to Phoebe's head, he helped her to gently pat the unicorn's head. After some times she could do it by herself. She giggled as now she could hug Phoebe tightly.

“She’s so cute!” Autumn said. “Could I see Pegasus also?”

“Mmm… pegasus? They’re proud creatures, together with the griffins, they don't socialize much and always stay in their nest. Unfortunately my pegasus friend was doing his job in the mainland, travelling around so he doesn’t have time for now.”

“Oh…” Autumn said, looked a little bit disappointed. “That’s so bad.”

They played with Phoebe there, wondering around with her, met the dancing tree and flower and even dancing along with them, and Peterpan was so happy because he could hear Autumn’s beautiful voice when she sang for the music.

“Okay then. Let’s go home now,” she told Peter after brought back Phoebe to her friends and said good bye to her.

“Home? Your home?” Peterpan asked and Autumn nodded. “Are you sure you wouldn’t want to see other creatures?”

“No, I need to mentally prepared. I’m afraid with such creatures like that,” she said. “Beside it’s enough for me already.”

Peterpan was a bit disappointed but he agreed that it was her time to go home. “Okay, then let’s go home.” Both of them then flied out from the green forest, before Peterpan leaded them out from the magical creatures land.

“Pete! Who was that girl?” Suddenly an owl asked, just when Peter and Autumn went out from the magical creatures land.

“Oh hiya Robb! It’s Chloe, the new girl from the farm.”

“Farm? What farm?”

“The one beside Belle’s place. I’m helping her looking around the fairytale land.”

“The farmer girl? Really? As long as I remember, she wasn’t a white skin girl. And her hair wasn’t brown, it’s blonde. I just saw her at Belle’s farm before.”

“Hahah.. Really? Are you sure you’re not remember her as other, right?” Peter said. “Because she’s with me for hours already.”

“Really? I’m sure about it though,” Robb said, frowned. “Ah, whatever! Then Pete, quickly inform me if you found any weird character, okay? The witch said there’s a human in fairytales land..”

“Human?!” Peterpan asked, truly shocked, but apparently Robb misinterpreted the reason behind it.

“Yeah. It’s not clear yet though. She’s trying to find out more about it. There’s no further information yet so we just search for any weird creature for now.”

“That’s impossible! Tinkerbell, the fairies, and I were the only one who got permission to go to human land. We would never bring back any human here,” Peter said awkwardly.

“I do think so. But it’s not clear yet. Just if you found any weird character then..”

“I’ll tell you right away!” Peterpan continued hurriedly. “Okay then, I have to go now. Bye, Robb!” And even before Robb – the owl – could say a thing, he dragged Autumn away in a fast speed.

“What was that?” Autumn asked curiously.

“That was the one of the guardian from owl of gahool.”

“Owl of gahool?”

“Yeah, a story. Hasn’t been released now, they still need a lot of time, maybe 10 or 20 years later until the story release in human land.”

“Wow.”

“Gees, Autumn, now isn’t the right time to be amazed with that thing. The witch knows there’s a human here. We must bring you out of here as fast as possible!” Peterpan said, quicker the speed.

Pete! Peterpan!

“Ugh, what she wants in time like this?!” Peterpan said under his breath, ignored the voice. Autumn couldn’t hear his grumbled because of the fast flight.

Pete! Answer me! Pete!

It was Tinkerbell’s voice again, calling him in his mind. It was their private, totally private area when he can talk with her personal fairy, Tinkerbell.

Pete! It’s urgent!

What?! I’m busy right now! Peterpan replied nonchalantly.

Do you bring that human girl here, Pete?!

Peterpan got surprised by that and he immediately had a bad feeling.

Pete, answer me! Tell me you don’t!

How do you know? Peterpan asked her.

You stupid! How can you bring her here?! They know it’s you, you know, Pete?! Hide right now!

Peterpan unconsciously slowed down his speed before fully stopped from flying, shocked and confused.

“Pete? Are you okay?” Autumn asked, looked worried.

Peterpan lift his head and became more shocked when he looked some of army owls already guarded the gate, which just feet away from them.

“!” He cursed under his breath and turned around, bringing Autumn to find a place to hide. There was a cave near them and they came in, hiding.

“What happened, Pete?” Autumn asked worriedly. She seemed confused as well.

“They knew you’re here, Autumn. They know it’s me who bring you here. They’re looking for us right now!"

"Then quickly bring me out of here!” Autumn said.

“No! You don’t understand a thing here, Autumn! At this time they must have guarded all the way out now. It’s impossible for me to get out from here now and bring you back home.”

“Then what should we do? Should I hide for the meantime?”

“You can’t! They would find you. And.. time’s here shorter than in the human land. It could be a week in human land when you’re just a day here.”

“What?! Why didn’t you tell me about that before?!”

“You said you want to come here! I just.. would make you back an hour after you came here in human world."

Autumn snorted with unbelief. "Wait.. What else that I don't know about? What else that you have to say me before but you don't?"

Peterpan looked at her panicky, couldn't say anything.

"Pete, tell me! What happen if we get caught by those owls? What will happen to me?!"

Peterpan opened his mouth to answer but closed it again. Bad! It's bad! How could he say that to her? Moreover in this kind of situation?

"Pete, answer me!" Autumn said, almost yelled, frustratedly. "Answer me honestly, Pete! I have to know!"

"You.. if you just know a little bit about fairytales land then they would just erase your memory at that part," Peterpan answered, giving up. "But, since you have known too much, have seen too much, then they would never let you get out of here. Mostly they would put you in the jail on the magical creatures land, on the mountain top, which guarded by the dragons. You.. probably would never get out of here again."

"What?!" Autumn gaped. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "And you said to me not worry about anything?! You said that nothing's to be worried about! You said it would be okay even if I come here!"

"Yeah, Autumn! Nothing's to be worried! I would surely never let you get caught by them!" Peterpan walked forward, about to calm her down by grab her hand, but Autumn walked back.

“What?! Nothing to be worried?! Then tell me, what can you do?! You even couldn’t get out of here!” Autumn yelled, eyes watery out of panicky and scared.

Peterpan looked down, feeling so bad and sorry. It was his fault. It was his fault, indeed.

“Pete, you brought me here, you must get me out of here!" Autumn yelled again hopelessly, tears flew down on her cheeks already. She kneeled down and buried her face in her palm, sobbing.

Peterpan got surprised to look her cried, mouth opened to say something to calm her but there was nothing he could say. All he could do now was looking at her with hurt feelings. He felt so sorry for made her like that, desperate and crying, and moreover, bringing her into this dangerous condition.

He walked slowly and kneeled down beside her, about to pat her back, the least thing he could do to reassure her, but for his surprise, she refused it by hit it go.

“Don’t touch me! Get me out of here, Pete!" she said with crack voice for crying.

Peterpan felt so hurt, yet he still felt so sorry and regret. How could it be like this?! Everything just fine and he just about to bring her back but..

Aarrgh, that old hag witch! She would surely get the consequence for betray him like this! If anything happen to Autumn, he surely would kill her!

“There the cave!” Suddenly a voice from outside came and it just near their place.

“Pete! Do something!” Autumn lift her head and said panicky, tears flowing down more from her eyes, her nose already red, and she gripped Gongchan’s cloth tightly.

Peterpan couldn't help but be stunned by her crying face. Actually that's what made him felt interested with her for the first time. She still looked so beautiful even when she was crying, but at the same time, that made him want to protect her, that made him wanted to wipe the tears away from her beautiful face and replace it with a smile instead.

"Pete!" Autumn's panick voice woke him up and immediately worried, panicked and confused mixed in his heart as he heard the voice outside came nearer. He could do something before they come and catch them!

“Autumn, you wait here.” Peterpan said, looked at her in the eyes. “Don’t go anywhere and keep silent, okay?”

“Don’t leave me alone! How if..”

“I have to go out to make them go from here, Autumn,” Peter said, grabbed her shoulders. “You stay here, okay? Believe me, you would be okay. I would bring you out of here no matter what.” Autumn bit her low lip, looked unsure, but nodded at the end.

Peterpan looked tenderly at her for the last time, reassured himself that he would surely get her back to her home no matter what, and took a long sigh before he went out from the cave.

“There you are!” The chief army shouted when Peterpan already outside the cave, an army of the owl already flapping their wings behind him. They just almost came in the cave and Peterpan sighed in relief because he could came out on time.

Though, Peter also have to gulp when he saw them. It was really no joke. More than ten owls were there, and he was sure others would come in no time. He was indeed never imagined it would be like this. But no, he had to be brave. He had to bring Autumn back to her home.

Tink! Peter called Tinkerbell through his mind. Now the only one who could help him was just Tinkerbell.

Where are you, Pete?! Why you just answer now?!

I'm in front of Spring cave near the gate to the human land. Peterpan answered.

Gosh, why are you there?! There is a lot of owl army there!

I know, they’re in front of me right now.

What?!

“Peter! Spit it out! Did you bring human here?!” said the chief army, a big white feather owl.

Pete! I warn you! Whatever happens, just don’t admit.. No, DON’T YOU DARE TO ADMIT THAT YOU BRING THAT GIRL HERE! Tinkerbell warned him as she felt a bad feeling suddenly came inside her heart.

“Yes, I did.” Peter said full of courage, though he heard clearly what Tinkerbell just said before.

I already did, he said again in his mind to Tinkerbell.

What?! Are you crazy?! You could just bring that girl to The Writer and step out from this problem! How could you..?! You know what the consequence…

There's no time for debate now. Just come here, Tink!

... No, no, no.. You can’t! I won’t bring her back to the human land!

Tink, PLEASE!

“I'm so disapponted of you. You're one of the confidants of The Writer, yet you dare to break the most major rule! Don’t you know the consequence of it?!” The chief army said, yet Peterpan could barely hear him, just caught the last sentence he said.

“I know!”

Let her go home, Tink. It’s all my fault, not her. I'm the one who bring her here. Peterpan tried to persuade Tinkerbell.

“Then you must be so brave, mustn't you? Okay then. Better you prepare for it!” said the chief army again.

I’ll leave her in the cave. I’ll take care of the army. You have to come right now and get Autumn out of here. Tink, you hear me?! Peterpan said again inside his mind, barely heard the chief army. 

“Now, where is the human?!”

Tink, please! Peterpan said again inside his mind cause there was no reply from Tinkerbell.

I won't! So don't bother to sacrifice yourself, Pete. Because I won't help you. Tinkerbell replied, sounded sure.

I would do anything you want! Please, Tink! It's my last wish!

“Where’s the human, Pete?!" The chief army asked Peterpan again, louder this time, so it managed to take his attention back.

“She’s.. “ Peter said, trailing the sentence. 

Tink, there's no time. I'll go now, so you have to come right now! I beg you! Please!

".. She’s safe in my bag!” he continued, took a deep breath. “She’s with me! So.. try to catch me if you can!” By that, Peterpan flying with all his might, running from the army.

Tinkerbell who was at that time already near the cave and hiding, looked at Peterpan who already flying away with the army owls behind, trying to catch him. She was looking to the direction they had gone with blankly stares for a moment, before turned to look at the cave. Tears unconsciously ready to flow down, and she felt so miserable, broken, and empty.

How could you do this to me?! I won’t! I won’t save her and let you sacrifice yourself!

Tink! You must! You must save her!

Then how about you?!

I can’t live if she’s not. I would be hurt is she's hurt. So please, save her!

The tears down. And it felt so hurt, inside.

___

 

“Autumn!” Tinkerbell called autumn’s name as a soon as she went inside the cave, looking for her. She wandering around and kept calling her until she found the girl was curled in sit position near the corner of the cave, scared and sobbed.

“There you are!” Tinkerbell shouted, and Autumn lift her head in shock when heard that, but immediately felt relief when knew it was not the army, yet it was the fairy she saw before came with Peterpan.

“You.. Tinkerbell, right?”

“Let’s go! Drink this! I need to bring you back to the human land quickly,” Tinkerbell ignored her question, gave her the purple liquid and then gave her a small cloth. “Wear that cloth after that. Quickly!” Tinkerbell said as she flied here and there like a panicked fireflies, waiting for her.

“Okay! Now let’s go! I need to bring you in quick!” Tinkerbell said after Autumn - who already in small size like her - got changed then dragged her totally in the speed of light to the gate. The owl army who before guarded the gate were now nowhere, must be chased after Peterpan. There was only Tony, the gatekeeper.

“Tony! Open the door!”

“Oh, Tink! What are you doing here? I can’t open it now, no one could be out from fairytales land until they catch the human.”

“Didn’t you hear before? The human is with Peterpan! They’re chasing them right now. It’s important, Tony. I have no time. I need to bring this new fairy to her group in human land,” Tinkerbell lied in steady heart beat, like a pro one. “She be left behind before.”

Tony considered it for awhile but at the end chose to believe her. “Okay then, there you go,” Tony - stupidly – opened the gate and let the two of them – Autumn and Tinkerbell – fly out to the human land.

Tinkerbell brought Autumn till her home, and then gave her the candy to return her to her normal body size.

"The candy would make you back to your normal body size," Tinkerbell said.

"Thank you," Autumn said after accepted the candy. "Thank you for bring me home."

“I don't do it for you, I do it for Peterpan," Tinkerbell answered sharply. "And I seriously warn you, human girl, whatever you name. Peterpan risked his life to bring you back home, so don’t you ever do something ridiculous by let others human, EVEN FOR ONE, know about our land!” she warned, looked at her sharply in the eyes. “I trust you because you’re the girl Peter loves and believes, so don’t you dare to betray or hurt him! I’m leaving!” With that Tinkerbell fly away, left Autumn alone in her tiny house.


 

Hi! Co-author here! Chaeri19 is currently busy with her study so this time it's me who update it.

So, this is an update for you guys. Longer than other chapters, right? I'm sorry if it's a bit Iate, but I hope you like and enjoy reading this chapter! :)

Thanks so much for you who already subscribe this fic and upvote it.. We would try hard not to make you disappointed.

For other readers also, if you like it, please subscribe and upvote it.. Comments are so loved, so I hope you could spare some of your time to make us know what you think about this fanfic. ^-^

See you next time then! :)