Chapter 4

MY LOVE

Another morning comes

Dongwan wakes up. His head hurts so bad, it was his worst hangover.

He looks around and sees that empty bottles are all over the place.

He is quite puzzled to see Minwoo sleeping beside him. It seems he doesn’t remember anything that happens that night.

Dongwan got up immediately and pushes Minwoo off the bed.

Minwoo is startled by Dongwan’s action.

                “GET OUT OF HERE!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE.”

Dongwan yelled.

                “I-I don’t understand…I thought you like me too.”

Minwoo tried to come closer to Dongwan, but he just hit him on the face, his lower lip is torn and starts to bleed.

“There is no way I’m going to like you Minwoo…you’re a freaking man. W- Whatever happen to us last night…it’s just I’m drunk.”

Minwoo started tearing up. He felt betrayed but still hesitant to leave Dongwan.

Dongwan is so furious he grabbed the gun that was hidden in the drawer. He pointed it towards Minwoo.

“If you are tired of living…stay then, so that I could kill you. But your wife needs you now, just go back to her.”

He is not ready to give Dongwan up. He had fallen too deep for this man, but the man he loves keeps pushing him away.

                “Okay…I’m going to leave…but I still want to see you again.”

Dongwan didn’t say anything. He just avoids Minwoo and turns his back on him.

Minwoo has no choice, he just leaves the building.

Tears keep running down his face.

 

 

WAY BACK HOME

Yeol-Mae and Hyesung got up from the couch as soon as they hear someone knocking on the door.

 They have never expected it to be Minwoo.

Yeol-Mae is very much overwhelmed as soon as she sees her husband; she hugged him tightly as if she doesn’t want to let him go.

                “I missed you so much…”

Minwoo never uttered a single word. He just gave Yeol-Mae a blank stare.

Hyesung notices Minwoo’s strange behavior. He went up to his friend.

                “Minwoo, what happened to you?”

Hyesung asked.

                “N-nothing, really…”

Hyesung saw the cut on Minwoo’s lower lip. He wipes the blood off with a tissue.

                “Did they hurt you?”

Minwoo starts to get upset and yelled at Hyesung.

                “I SAID I’M OKAY.”

Yeol-Mae tried to calm Minwoo down. He ignores her and just head straight to the bedroom.

 She then went to Hyesung to apologize on her husband’s behavior.

                “I’m so sorry Hyesung-ah, he may not feel really well.”

                “I understand, maybe he just needs some rest. I’ll be back tomorrow then.”

                “Okay Hyesung-ah…thanks for everything.”

After Hyesung left, Yeol-Mae went to the bedroom to check on Minwoo.

 She slightly opens the door. He saw Minwoo lying on the bed covered with a blanket.

Yeol-Mae cries as she sees her husband suffering.

 

 

 

A COLD SUMMER NIGHT

Minwoo decided to take a shower; it’s quite a long time since he had a decent bath. When he was with Dongwan he only used cold water to clean himself.

“At least there is a heater in our home.”

He turns on the shower, but as soon as the water touches his body, all he can think of was the way Dongwan kisses him.

Minwoo can’t stop thinking about him, whenever he tried to close his eyes all he sees was Dongwan.

 

Minwoo suddenly feels a pair of hands crawling from behind; when he turns his back…it was Yeol-Mae.

She softly kisses him on his lips. Minwoo kisses her back, it was intense, but for him it wasn’t the same anymore.

Her hands started to wander on to Minwoo’s body, but he suddenly stops her.

                “I’m so sorry Yeol-Mae…”

He went out of the bathroom leaving Yeol-Mae behind.

 

Yeol-Mae falls on her knees and starts to cry.

She thought that she is losing her husband once again.