HIS MY BOYFRIEND....

Maybe This Time

Chapter 6

Pinky P.O.V


It's been a week since I start avoiding Saeng Oppa. I always go to school early and I spend my time somewhere before I go in my first subject and I didn't go straight home after my class. Saeng Oppa, always calling in my phone but I didn't answered it. If I don't have school... I didn't stay at home and go somewhere, because I know that Saeng Oppa will going to our house. I know Saeng Oppa know already that i'm avoiding him. Today after I finish my class, I hurry keep all my things and went out in our classroom... Lindie asking me, why I am in a hurry... I told them that I just want to go home early.... but I think Lindie didn't buy what I just said to her. So she told me that she want go in my house and have a chat with me. So when we arrived in our house... we go straight in my room, and change my uniform. I ask her if she want anything that she wants to eat, but she said, she's not so hungry... she pulled me to sit down in my bed.

Lindie - Are you avoiding Youngsaeng?

Pinky - Anio!!!

Lindie - I will asking you again... Are you avoiding Youngsaeng?

Pinky - I said, I'm not... why don't you believing at me?

Lindie - Because I am your bestfriend... and you didn't hide anything on me, so tell me now. I know that you avoiding Youngsaeng since last week, why? Is this because he confess his feeling for you?

Pinky - I keep avoiding Saeng Oppa, not because he confess on me.... I just want to practice myself that he is not always on myside.... so that when the time has come and I need to leave him... it is not so much hurt on me and also on him.

Lindie - You just think of yourself... did you think, what are you doing now is so hurt to Youngsaeng. Why don't you spend more time on him, now that your going to leave...

Pinky - I understand what are you trying to say.... did you think, what I am doing now is not so hurt on my part. You know that I like Saeng Oppa very much... and you know also that I really want to spend more time with him... but you didn't think that each day that will past is torturing on me.

Lindie - That's why I telling you that it is much good if you leave each other a good memories.

Pinky - All I asking you now is to please understand me... I don't care if Saeng Oppa will going to hate me, because of what I am doing to him... I will take it if he hate me, atleast it not so hurt on him when I am going to leave.

Lindie - I don't know what I am going to say, but I think your crazy... All I need to do now is to understand you... also in this kind of problem.

Pinky - Thank Lindie... By the way, I just want to ask you another favor.

Lindie - What?

Pinky - If ever Saeng Oppa asks you about me... please try to covered me on him. I know what I am asking to you is too much, but I hope you can help me.

Lindie - I will try... and your right, you are TOO MUCH!!!


Youngsaeng P.O.V (Rehearsal Studio)

Pinky never answer all my calls, that she never done before. If ever she miss my call, she going to return a call immediately. And it's been a week since the last time I talked to Pinky.... I don't know why, but I have a feelings that Pinky is avoiding me. She's not also in her house if ever I am going there, I called also to Lindie, if she's with Pinky, but Lindie didn't know also where is she.

We are at the middle of practicing the Love Cannot Be Erased song when Hyun Joong told us to have a break for 30 mins. I was sitting at the corner of the rehearsal room when Kyu Jong sitted beside me.

Kyu Jong - What's wrong with you Hyung? You are not in yourself since we start practicing today. You're always make a mistake and your out of the tune, that is nothing happening to you before. That's why Hyun Joong Hyung decide to have a break for a few minutes.

Youngsaeng - Mianhe....

Jungmin - Why you say sorry to us? Did you do something wrong?

Youngsaeng - Anio!!!

Jungmin - So you don't need to say sorry. All we want to know is what's bothering with you? Because your not ok.

Hyung Joon - Jungmin is right Hyung. What is your problem?

Hyun Joong - You know that we are always here to help you, so you can tell us what's bothering with you. Is that regarding with Pinky?

Youngsaeng - Yeah!!!

Hyun Joong - Why??? Did you have a quarrel?

Youngsaeng - Anio!! We never see each other for a week. And that is the problem, we never had a fight since the last time we meet... that's why I don't understand why I have a feeling that she's avoiding me.

Jungmin - Pinky is avoiding you? Why she's going to do that... I don't think Pinky will do that to you.

Hyung Joon - But there is a possibility, that is because she know now that Youngsaeng Hyung have a feeling for her.

Hyun Joong - And because she's going to Canada soon... maybe she want to practice herself that Youngsaeng is not always there for her.

Youngsaeng -You have a point Hyun Joong... but why she need to avoid me, why she cannot tell me, I will understand if that what her really wants.

Jungmin - Don't worry Youngsaeng Hyung... If I have a time, I will talked to Pinky if she don't want to meet you.

Kyu Jong - Me too.

Hyung Joon - So don't worry so much.... we are always here to help you.

Youngsaeng - Thank you guys... I am very grateful to have you guys.

Hyun Joong - So, let's start practice again, so we can go home early.

Jungmin - OK!!!

Then after we finish our practice, I decide to go to Pinky's house, but when I'm on my way to her house, I saw her coming with someone... And I was so surprise when I saw who's with her, and that's no other than Jaejoong Hyung, Hyun Joong bestfriend. As I can see on Pinky's face, and I am sure that Pinky is also surprise when she see me. So when we are already face each other, I ask her.

Youngsaeng - How are you Pinky? We never see each other for a week, so I decide to visit you.

Pinky - Oh... Saeng Oppa. Yeah!!! we never meet for a week, thanks for the concern. I am very much ok, so don't need to worry about me. By the way, I would like you to meet Kim Jaejoong.

Youngsaeng - I know him, we meet already. He is Hyun Joong bestfriend. How are you Jaejoong Hyung... how is your group?

Jaejoong - I'm fine... and also my group, we're doing great.

Pinky - Oh... did you know each other already. I forgot to tell you, he is my boyfriend.

I was totally shocked on what Pinky said just now, that's why I can't react immediately.

Youngsaeng - Oh...really? You never told me that you and Jaejoong Hyung are now dating. Since when did you start dating?

Pinky - It just 3 days ago... Ahmm... Saeng Oppa, we will going first, me and Jaejoong Oppa will going somewhere.

Youngsaeng - Ahh..ok. Let's just meet again some other time, if your not busy. Jaejoong Hyung, send my regard to your groupmate.

Jaejoong - I will... please send my regards also to your groupmate.

Pinky - Bye!!! Saeng Oppa....

Youngsaeng - Bye!!! Pinky. Bye Jaejoong Hyung.

Jaejoong - Bye.