MIANHAEYO... SARANGHAEYO...

Maybe This Time

Chapter 13

Pinky POV

I've been sitting at the entrance of their apartment still thinking why I didn't showed up to Saeng Oppa... besides, we both agree that after what happened to us, we were still be friends. But I know very well also that I do many mistakes that’s why I hurt Saeng Oppa so much... I was still in the deep thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder and asked me, what I've been doing there. And when I looked who is it... I was surprised to see Mr. Kim Jung, their manager.

Pinky - Annyeonghaseyo... Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim - Annyeonghaseyo!!! You are Pinky.. right?

Pinky - Nae!!!

Mr.Kim - Why are you sitting here... why don't you go inside? Did you visit Youngsaeng already?

Pinky - Anio... I just arrived here when you saw me.

Mr. Kim – Ah.. So why you still not move? Come on... I'll bet Youngsaeng will be happy to see you and the rest of the boys....

I am very hesitate if I am going to followed Mr. Kim or not... I lied to Mr. Kim that I just arrived when he see me... I know by now that Saeng Oppa know already that I am going to visit him...but in the end, I didn't do.... I just comeback in the reality, when I heard Mr. Kim calling me... and he still waiting for me in front of the elevator... so I don't have any choice but to follow him. When the elevators opened, I still get a glance to Shane who get inside on the other elevator... Mr. Kim didn't need to knock the door and just key-in the pass code number to opened the door. At the time that the doors opened, we heard Jungmin and Hyung Joon bickering. Mr. Kim gets inside first that makes Jungmin and Hyung Joon stopped. I heard that the boys say hello to Mr. Kim, and I heard that Mr. Kim told to the boys that they have a visitor and the boys answered in chorus.... WHO??? And I heard Mr. Kim inviting me to get inside, and that time, I feel that my body was so cold, like an ice.... But before I get inside, I breathe first and go inside.... and I saw everyone surprise to see, but Saeng Oppa is not there...

Pinky - Annyeonghaseyo....

Kyu Jong - Pin....ky!!!

Hyung Joon - Annyeonghaseyo Pinky shii...

Pinky - Annyeonghaseyo Hyung Joon....

Hyun Joong - Hello Pinky... we are very happy that you visited us. How are you?

Pinky – Me?  Ahhhh... I am very much fine....

Jungmin- Really!!! Are you sure???

Mr. Kim - Jungmin... why you are talking like that... Pinky is Youngsaeng friend.. You must be nice to her...

Jungmin - Mianhe Kim Jung Hyung.... but...

Mr. Kim - No more buts.... by the way, why I didn't see Youngsaeng? Is he still in his room? How his condition now?

Hyun Joong - He is inside of his room and Youngsaeng is more better now, not like yesterday... so you don't need to worry so much...

Mr. Kim - Ahhh.... I am very happy to heard that his ok... So, Pinky... I am going to leave you here, I just check how’s Youngsaeng and the others... you can still stayed here until what time that you want... the boys don't have any activities for today and tomorrow also... Bye...

Pinky - Thanks Mr. Kim... Bye!!!

Mr. Kim - No problem Pinky... Bye!!! And you... behave yourself.., you have a girl visitor..

SS501 - Yes!!! Hyung....

I don't know what I am going to do or to say... I feel that there four pairs of eyes looking at me. It's been 10mins when, Mr. Kim leave me here.... and I think I want to disappear by now. I am very decide to go home, but I decide to count first, so before I ended to count to ten, I heard someone called my name... and I feel my body freeze... And when I looked, it was Saeng Oppa.

Youngsaeng - Pinky.... is that you?

Pinky - Annyeonghaseyo Saeng Oppa.... How's your feeling now? 

Youngsaeng - I am much better now... Thanks anyway to the fruits and flowers that you gave...

Pinky - It was nothing Saeng Oppa... that is all I can give...

Youngsaeng - but I really appreciate it... Thanks again.

Pinky - Welcome Saeng Oppa...

Hyun Joong - Saengie.... your much better now right... me and the rest of the boys will going outside first...

Jungmin - What??? Why???

Hyung Joon - it is not obvious Mal.... Hyun Joong Hyung wants to leave Youngsaeng Hyung and Pinky so they can talk privately...

Kyu Jong - Hyung Joon is right, so please just followed and don't ask so many questions....

Jungmin - B...but...

Hyun Joong - no more buts... come on. Saengie, Pinky... bye!!!

Youngsaeng - Bye!!! guys....

Pinky - Bye!!!

Jungmin really don't want to go... But Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon dragged him outside... and I saw the doors closed. It was a long silence between me and Saeng Oppa, I don't know what I am going to say... and I think it is the same with Saeng Oppa.... 

Saeng Oppa and I, were both jumped in to surprise when suddenly Jungmin appeared and shouts...

Jungmin - Yah!!!! 

Youngsaeng - Jungmin... you almost gave us a heart attack... why you suddenly appeared? I thought you and the other would go out? Then, why are you here?

Jungmin - as you saw a while ago, Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon dragged me out, so I just go back here to get my wallet. I've been here for couples of minute and you both didn't notice me.... I've been observing you, and you two didn't talked to each other... So I shouted to break the silence, that is the only way that I know.

Youngsaeng - Ohhh....

Jungmin - Don't worry, I will leave immediately once that I get my wallet. But, please.... you two must talked, so you can fixed what’s really the problem. I have a strong feeling that YOU... Pinky, that you are lying to Youngsaeng Hyung...

Pinky - M..me?

Jungmin - Yeah!!! And if I were you, you must spit it out, before its too late...

Then Jungmin went to his room to get his wallet and went outside again.... What Jungmin told me makes me realized that I really need to tell Saeng Oppa the truth. Lindie told me that many times, but I was really a hard headed and not listen to her. That’s why, I hurt Saeng Oppa so much and of course myself also.

Pinky - Mianheyo Saeng Oppa.... I am such a fool, that’s why I hurt you so much.

Youngsaeng - Please, don't say that... what’s happening between us is not your fault, that's why you don't need to say sorry.

Pinky - Anio!!! Oppa... I've done big mistakes in my life. I lied to you... 

Youngsaeng - W..what??

Pinky - This is about Jaejoong Oppa and I...We're not really dating. I just asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend... not because I want to hurt you... you know that. I am just really afraid that if I accept you to be my boyfriend and leave you in the end, I know that I will give you so much pain and also in my part... I told you that before remember? That's why I think that stupid ideas.... MIANHEYO....

I was crying while I explaining everything to Saeng Oppa... and I will understand why Saeng Oppa is so quiet. After what I've been done to him... I know what his going to answer and I don't think I can bring myself to hear the answer so I decide leave. But, when I was already at the door...Saeng Oppa pulled me and embraced me....

Youngsaeng - Please!!! I know that I cannot ask you not to leave and just stay here beside me.... but, but... can we start again? I love you so much Pinky!!!

Pinky - I love you too Saeng Oppa, and I want to stay here also Oppa... but, I will going to leave soon, and you know that. Besides, after what I've done to you? Do you still love me?

Youngsaeng - Yeah!!! I still love you... no matter what you done to me, I still love you and I will continue to love you.

Pinky - Saeng Oppa... 

Youngsaeng - Please!!! Pinky... I beg you... (and Youngsaeng kneel to Pinky) even though it's only 1week left be together before you leave here in Korea ...at least we can still try...

Pinky - Saeng Oppa!!! Please, don't do that!!! Ok, ok... let's try... so can you please stand up...

Youngsaeng - Thanks Pinky...we will make it sure, that the remaining days that you going to stay here in Korea... are going to be memorable to the two of us.... 

Pinky - We will....

Youngsaeng - Saranghe Pinky... Saranghe!!!

Pinky - I love you too Oppa...


We are still embracing, when suddenly the doors open, Hyun Joong and the others came, they are all surprise to see us on that state...And that time, I really want to disappear... 

Hyun Joong - What is the meaning of this???

Kyu Jong - Hyung, it is so obvious.... Youngsaeng Hyung and Pinky.... they are ok now... so it means that...

Hyung Joon - starting from today... they are officially dating. Yehey!!!

Jungmin - But how about Jaejoong Hyung?

Youngsaeng - You don't need to worry about Jaejoong Hyung... Pinky told me everything about her and Jaejoong Hyung...

Pinky - I lied to Saeng Oppa about my relationship to Jaejoong Oppa. 

Kyu Jong - But, we asked one time Jaejoong about your relationship to him... and we asked also if you just two, just pretending only... to hurt Youngsaeng Hyung...

Pinky - because I asked Jaejoong Oppa to hide it... It’s only me, Jaejoong Oppa and Lindie know this.... But I never do this to hurt Oppa...

Jungmin - But it's happened... you hurt Youngsaeng Hyung already... and we cannot denied it...

Hyun Joong - But atleast... they still ending to be together, right?

Hyung Joon - Yeah!!! That why, I am so happy for Youngsaeng Hyung!!! 

Jungmin - but this is not takes longer... In a week, Pinky will fly to Canada...

Youngsaeng - What is your problem Jungmin, everyone is happy for me... but you, I don't know why you always spill negative for us...

Jungmin - I've just been honest... let's face the truth, that you and Pinky cannot be together...

Youngsaeng - But atleast we can still have a time to spend together.... aishh... I don't want to talked it anymore... If you’re not happy for us... so be it!!! I don't care...

Pinky - Oppa...

Kyu Jong - Youngsaeng Hyung!!! 

Youngsaeng - What??? I've been honest also... I am very happy that finally... Pinky accepts my love and to be her boyfriend... but what I can hear from Jungmin??? All negative... I don't know if he doesn’t want me to be happy... I think, he must like to see me suffering and be lonely for the rest of my life...

Hyung Joon - I don't think that is what Jungmin really means... you know him, right???

Youngsaeng - But... aish... I don't think you can understand me.. Pinky, lets go...

Pinky - Oppa... we cannot leave like this...

Youngsaeng - Anio... we can... so lets go...

Hyun Joong - Youngsaeng....

Kyu Jong - Youngsaeng Hyung....

Saeng Oppa is so strong to dragged me out... and we leave the others inside of their dorm... This all my fault that why they having a fight... if I just tell this early, this will not be going to happened... We are already outside of the their building when Saeng Oppa let go of my hands... I try to convince him to go back and patched up the thing with his group... but....

Youngsaeng - NO!!!

Pinky - But Oppa.... They just really concerned about you... you cannot take it out to them... And beside, Jungmin is right... I hurt you once, and he just worried that I will hurt you again... don't you understand???

Youngsaeng - I know... but, you don't understand also that I was not hurting because Jungmin against you.... I was hurt, because... why he needs to tell all that things in front of you??? And that actions... that's I cannot forgive...

Pinky - But Jungmin is always like that... he will say, whatever he wants to say. Please Oppa, lets go back there...

Youngsaeng - Pinky!!!

Pinky - Please!!! I don't want to start our relationship in this way... that you’re having a fight to your friend... your most trusted friend... And as you said, we want to have a good memory before I leave Korean... not like this...

Youngsaeng - Ok... you win...

Pinky - Thanks Oppa... SARANGHE!!!

Youngsaeng - I love you too Pinky... so much...

Then Saeng Oppa and I, will go back again on his dorm... And I saw that the four boys was so quiet, sitting at the sofa.... The first person notice us was Kyu Jong...

Kyu Jong - Youngsaeng Hyung!!!

Youngsaeng - Mianheyo... for acting like that...

Jungmin - Anio... I am the one who will say sorry to you Youngsaeng Hyung... I must not say that things... I really want to cut my tongue... it so,so... aish...

Youngsaeng - Its ok... I know that you guys just really concerned about me... and I can't take this out to you... and I must be thankful to you guys, because you are always on my back if I am having a hard times... KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

Hyun Joong - You don't need to say that... even you don't having hard times... we are always there for you, because...

Hyung Joon - we are SS501!!! YEHEY!!!

Hyun Joong - here you go again...Maknae!!!

Then all of us burst in laughing.... and I am very happy to see them... specially Oppa, finally we are together now, but I know this happiness that I feel will not takes so long... I was in deep thoughts when Kyu Jong stand beside me...

Kyu Jong - Thank you Pinky... for giving a Youngsaeng Hyung a chance to show his love for you...

Pinky - You don't need to thank me... I am the one who said THANK YOU... because after what I done to Saeng Oppa... you still accept me to be his girlfriend..

Hyung Joon - we accept you, not because Youngsaeng Hyung loves you so much...we accept you because you are a special person for us...let's just forget bad things happened before...

Hyung Joong - Hyung Joon is right....

Jungmin - Mianhe Pinky... I hope you can forgive me... You just not tell anything, but I know that I hurt you feeling a while ago...

Pinky - Anio... your just being so honest to yourself, not like me... I am such a big COWARD...

Jungmin - If you really feel sorry on what you done... can I hugged you???

Pinky - Of course Jungmin...

Youngsaeng - Ooppsss.... don't dare to do that, or else... the SS501 will be disband or it will be going to be SS401...

Jungmin – Araso.., araso.....

And all of us laughing out loud again...