I'M SICK...

Maybe This Time

Chapter 12
 

Youngsaeng POV

I am still in my deep sleeps, when I feel that there is someone patted on my shoulder...and when I looked, Hyung Joon is the one who waking me up....


Hyung Joon - Youngsaeng Hyung.... wake up!!! Kyu Jong make a soup for you... Jungmin told us that your not feeling well this morning. 

Youngsaeng - Oh...Hyung Joon ahh... what time is it now?

Hyung Joon - It's already 6pm, you must stand up now and sipped some soup. Kyu Jong said, you never eat before you take medicine. Come on Youngsaeng Hyung...

Youngsaeng - Araso, araso... you go back there and I will follow later... I'm going to change my shirt.

Hyung Joon - Anio!!!! I will not going out, I am going to wait you here.

Youngsaeng - Aishhh.... Ok. ok....

After I change my shirt... I followed Hyung Joon outside.... I saw Kyu Jong and Jungmin at the dinning area...Kyu Jong give me a bowl of soup, Jungmin give me a glass of carrot juice and Hyung Joon is standing behind my chair and give me a massage... My members really concerned about me, and I am very thankful that they are my brothers.... I thanked each of my members, when I notice that Hyun Joong are not there, so I ask Kyu Jong where Hyun Joong go... He said that Hyun Joong just went outside to buy a medicine and energy drink for me.... and after 15 minutes Hyun Joong came and we started to eat....


Pinky POV

I go straight to my room and get my hand phone... I send a message to Lindie, saying that I a very thankful that she accompany me to the mall today and being there for me every time that I feel so down.... While waiting Lindie's reply, I get my bag and take out the figurine that I bought at the mall today... I'll open the drawer beside my bed and get the filmed that Saeng Oppa gift for me and put it together... I'll put the filmed inside the incraved heart. I was busy looking the two things, when I heard my mom calling my name and she asked me if she can go inside my room... Before I open the door, I'll put the figurine inside my drawer. I saw my mom standing in front of my room and she's holding an enveloped. I let my mom enter my room and she sit in my bed. At first she asked me what Lindie and I did at the mall. I told her that we just bought some stuff that I can use when I am at the Canada.... and have a chat also. My mom told me, that there's no need to buy, because she can buy my things when we get there.... But I told to my mom that this is the last time that I can spend my time with Lindie... and I think my mom understand me. I asked my mom, what is the enveloped that she's holding... my mom pass me the enveloped and when I open it... I saw the air ticket that under in my name... I think that my world is fall in my shoulder... their is no way now... in 6 days, we are going to Canada. I know my mom noticed that I am not happy to go to Canada, so she try to console me... she said that I will going to like the life at the Canada and I can find some friends there... I never answer back and just keep quiet... so mom left me in my room... but before that, she kiss me and say goodnight to me.... And when my mom was already outside of my room, I’ll get again the figurine in my drawer and embrace it until I fell asleep.

I wake up of Lindie's phone calls, early in the morning the next day... I am so surprise because this is the first time that Lindie call me in this kind of hour.... I picked the calls and then I heard Lindie's voice....

Pinky - Lindie.... what's the problem and you call me early in this morning?

Lindie - I really want to call you last night... but I decide not to call you and just call you this morning...

Pinky - What it is??? You make me feel so nervous, you know?

Lindie - Hyun Joong call me last night... he told me that he is outside and bought some medicine....

Pinky - What??? Is Hyun Joong Oppa's sick?

Lindie - Anio... it's Youngsaeng.

Pinky - Saeng Oppa??? What happened? Is he ok now??? Tell me???

Lindie - Calmed down ok... that is the reason why I didn't call you last night, because I know you will going to panicked if you heard this...

Pinky - I'm asking you.... how is Saeng Oppa's now?

Lindie - His ok now... I called Hyun Joong last night before I go to bed and I ask him how Youngsaeng, and he told me that Youngsaeng is ok now... he has slight fever last night....

Pinky - I feel relieved now... How does it happened that Saeng Oppa got sick...

Lindie - Based on what Hyun Joong told me... they went to the hill after the graduation ball and got a little drunk... but they managed to go home. When they are on their way to go back home, Youngsaeng asked them to send him in their dorm... but they didn't let Youngsaeng to stay to their dorm alone, so they decide to sleep there together.

Pinky - Then... what happened next?

Lindie - When they are already at the dorm and all of them are sleep... Kyu Jong heard some noise at the living room... so when they check it... they saw Youngsaeng drinking soju again... Youngsaeng said, that he tried to sleep, but he failed... he decide to drink some milk... but he saw a bottle of soju at the refrigerator and he decide to drink again. And the next morning... Youngsaeng is not feeling well, that is because he drinks too much... but Jungmin give him a medicine... so his fever didn't continue.

Pinky - Oh... he is ok now... 

Lindie - So what is your planned? Are you going to visit him?

Pinky - Anio...

Lindie - Anio!!!! I called you early this morning to tell you what happened to Youngsaeng, then your not going to visit him? 

Pinky - Why do I need to do that? As you said.... he is ok now.

Lindie - Pinky... you are the reason why Youngsaeng is not feeling well right now... beside your still friends, right?

Pinky - I know.... but did you think, I've still have face to showed him, after all the things that I done to him... I don't think so.

Lindie - But at least you can showed him, that your still care about him as a friend.

Pinky - I can't promise, but I will try to visit him...

Lindie - Ok... bye

Pinky - Bye....

After I talked to Lindie, I get up on my bed and take a shower... I decide to visit Saeng Oppa, even though I am not very sure... I bought some fruits and flowers to give it to Saeng Oppa. But when I get there and ready to knocked the door.... I stopped myself again and think if it's okay to visit him, after what I done to him... I still in the midst of thinking on what I am going to do, when someone tapped on my shoulder. When I looked at my back, I saw a girl that I think it's the same age with me... She asked why I still hesitate to knocked the door and asked me if there’s a problem... But before I answered her question... she introduced herself to me... 

Shane - Mianheyo... I forgot to introduce myself... by the way ji eriumeun Park Shane imnida...I am Youngsaeng Oppa friend and you are....

Pinky - I'm Lee Pamela Annika, but you can call me Pinky for short...

Shane - Hello Pinky... are you also Youngsaeng Oppa's friend?

Pinky - Yeah...how did you know?

Shane - You brought fruits and flowers for him...

Pinky - Oohh... 

Shane - Come let's get inside... Youngsaeng Oppa didn't know that I would visit him...

Pinky - Wait!!! 

Shane - Why???

Pinky - Can you do me a favour Shane...

Shane - What it is? As long that I can help, why not...

Pinky - Can you help me to pass this to Saeng Oppa... I forgot that I have important things that I need to do... 

Shane - Yeah!!! Sure. But, why can you just show him even just for a while...

Pinky - I want too, but I really need to go. Please Shane....

Shane - Ok... I think I can't stop you.

Pinky - Thanks Shane... please send my regards to Saeng Oppa...

Shane - I will...

Pinky - Bye Shane... I am very happy to meet you...

Shane - Me too. Annyeong Pinky...

I leave Shane and I use the stairs to go down... but before that, I hid myself and looked again to Shane... I saw her when she knocked the door and I saw Kyu Jong who’s the one who open the door for her. As always, Kyu Jong has a bright smile to welcome everyone.... I just leave when I saw that Shane is already inside.


Youngsaeng POV

I feel much better than last night when I wake this morning... thanks to my brother who's taking care of me when I was so sick... I was going to stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, when I recieved a message to Lindie... She asking me if I am okay now... she heard to Hyun Joong that I am sick. I answered her text telling that I am okay so she doesn’t need to worry about me. After I send my message to Lindie.. I still holding my phone and waiting if she's going to send me a message, asking my situation or maybe she didn't know that I am sick last night, a simple HI or HELLO is okay with me... But I was waiting for almost 10mins, there's no message from her... so I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was almost finished, when I heard someone knocking at the door. I opened the door and I saw Hyung Joon, I asked him why... and he told me that someone is looking at me outside... I asked him again who is it. But he told me that I am the one who check... What Hyung Joon acted make me puzzled who is it... so I went outside and take looked ... And I am very surprise to see Shane and she is busy chatting with Jungmin... Shane notice me and greet me.... then Jungmin leave us....

Shane - Annyeonghaseyo Youngsaeng Oppa...

Youngsaeng - Annyeong Shane sshii... 

Shane - How are you Youngsaeng Oppa? Are you a little bit ok now?

Youngsaeng - I am ok now... But how did you know that I am a sick, who told you?

Shane - I texted Hyung Joon last night, I just asked how's your group these day, he said there's a good and bad on being an idol, like everyone likes you and love you but also it so hard for your group because you must be very careful in everything that you do... and also you cannot avoid to get sick. So I asked him who’s the one who get sick... and he told me that you are sick, so I visited you... Please don't get angry to Hyung Joon, he didn't intended to tell me that you are sick... 

Youngsaeng - Don't worry, I am not angry to Hyung Joon.... Besides my members is really concern about me...

Shane - By the way Youngsaeng Oppa, here... please accept this.

Youngsaeng - Thanks Shane... 

Shane - No, that's not comes from me... I met a girl outside of your dorm, and she asked me to pass this to you... I think he is your friend also.

Youngsaeng - You met a girl outside??? Did you ask who is she???

Shane - Yeah!!! She said that she is Pinky.... She wants to come inside, but she said that there something comes up, so she need to leave first, then she asked me to give this to you... 

Youngsaeng - You met Pinky!!! Really!!!

Shane - Yeah!!! Why???

Youngsaeng - Nothing... I was surprise that you met Pinky.

Shane - Ohhh... But why your so surprise when you heard that I met Pinky...

Youngsaeng - Can you just leave it to me Shane... I know that we are best friend, but I hope you can understand me, if I didn't tell you this... maybe next time, I will tell you about this.

Shane - It's okay Youngsaeng Oppa, I'll understand... you don't need to tell me what is the reason, think I know the answer, even though I am not so sure... Don't forget I am a girl, I have a girl instinct.... just give me a text or a call when you a ready to tell me what it is, ok.... I’m your bestfriend, don't forget that.

Youngsaeng - Gomawo Shane... thanks for being understandable...

Shane - Your very much welcome Youngsaeng Oppa... So, I am going leave now and you may rest again... maybe you feel a little bit better, but your still looked very pale... so go to your room now... bye...

Youngsaeng - Bye Shane... Thanks again for visiting me....

I'll send Shane outside... And when I get inside of the dorm, I'll check the basket of fruits the Pinky give for me.... and I saw a small card inside. I open it and read what's written in the card...

Saeng Oppa, 

"I heard to Lindie that you get sick yesterday,
and I am very worried when I heard what happened to you
I know that your group are so busy these day,
because your group just debuted last 2 months ago,
but please take good care of yourself...
If you have a free time, please give yourself to take some rest...
And if you started to feel that you’re going to get sick,
please take a medicine, before it continue...
Your fans will be worried if they heard that 
you’re not feeling well...
I hope this fruits will help you to make you feel better..."

It's Me,
Pinky


After I read the message on the card, I texted to Pinky to thanked her...

" Pinky, thanks for the fruits and flowers...
I really appreciate it... 
I will follow what did you said...
I will drink medicine immediately from the time that 
I feel that I am going to get sick..."

Thanks again...

Saeng Oppa


I just finished sending my text message to Pinky, when suddenly Hyung Joon and Jungmin pop up somewhere... and looked what inside the basket, then Kyu Jong gets the flowers, he smells it, then he put it in the vase. I still holding the card, when Hyun Joong asked me what tell in the cards... I didn't answer back to Hyun Joong and I just pass the to him. My other members looked what tell in the card and they are all surprise when they know who's the one who gave the flowers and the fruits...

Hyun Joong - Is this basket of fruits and flowers came from Pinky? How does it happen?

Kyu Jong - Yeah!!! Youngsaeng Hyung.... The one that I know that visiting you is Shane... she is you bestfriend, right? 

Youngsaeng - Yeah....

Jungmin - Is Pinky came also here? Why we didn't see her?

Youngsaeng - Anio... Pinky didn't come here... Shane met her outside the door of our dorm and she asked a favour to Shane to pass it to me.

Hyung Joon - Eerrr.... Wae??? Why did she do that? 

Youngsaeng - Shane told me that there's something comes up... so she need to go first.

Jungmin – Oh.. Really??? I don't believe her... She's lying...

Youngsaeng - I don't care if she's telling the truth or not... the important is, she came here to know, if I am ok or not...

Hyun Joong - Araso, araso... Guys, stop asking Youngsaeng ok... Let's leave it to him.

Then my other 3 members answers in chorus.... OK!!!!