I wanted to be your friend

I hate you I love you

"Okay.. Xiumin.. You may go back home or shop for your office clothes with this.." Kris returned and gave his black card away.

"Don't worry.. If that card expires I"ll have that name after you.. So use it well.." Kris warned Xiumin.

Xiumin bowed, "Thanks Kris! Don't worry I promise not to waste everything."

"I"ll be here in the office so.. If you need something don't hesistate to come here. I might be home late too." Kris replied and sat on his working place.

"Sure.." Xiumin smiled and slipped the card on his pockets.

"Be careful, don't go home late..Check your phone okay? I might call you too." Kris said before Xiumin left the office room.

Xiumin smiled and went to Lay.

Xiumin asked him a sudden question, "Lay ssi...Do you know what uh... Color Kris likes?"

"He's not picky with colors so I guess any would go for him.." Lay simply replied and texted Chen.

"Kamsahamnida Lay ssi!!" Xiumin bowed and left.

"Wait! Minseok!" Xiumin looked back at Lay.

"Where are you going? Are you done with your work?" Lay asked.

"Yeah. Kris told me that tomorrow, my stressful work will start. But he let me have my last break today. Oh, by the way.. Just wanna tell you I'm buying something for Kris. Please don't tell him about this yet." Xiumin pleaded.

"Promise I won't! As long as you guys are okay.." Lay grinned. Xiumin bowed once again and left.

At the office..

Kris looked at the piled up papers and relaxed his back on the huge chair. He noticed that the picture was missing. It was just on top of his desk. Couldn't it be that Xiumin took it? He's the only person here.. No one else can enter the office aside from Xiumin. Kris began to suspect Xiumin.

He rose from his working desk and checked whether Xiumin touched his materials but it was too neat. Kris sat down again and think about what shall he do about it, if he's going to talk Xiumin or what.

He realized that there was a surveillance camera. He went off to the security room. Only Kris can access the security room. He opened it with a key and sat at the chair. He pushed the rewind button to see whether it was really Xiumin who took the picture.

~

When Xiumin arrived at a small store across the building where he works there are variety of frames displayed but a small light blue picture frame attracted his eyes. It was a heart shaped frame but you could still put rectangular pictures on it. He tried fitting it in, and luckily the picture fits well.

Xiumin headed at the counter and bumped into someone accidentally. A chesnut brown haired guy, bowed at him. Both of them apologized to eachother but to Xiumin, the guy looked so familiar.

Xiumin brushed the thought off and gave the card and the item on the sales clerk. The girl smiled, "Is this for your girlfriend?" She asked.

Xiumin blushed, "No.. Just a small gift for my boss."

"Mmm.. I'm sure your boss will like this.. What do you want a picture frame for your boss?" The girl curiously asked.

"Well he... Kept an important picture but he didn't frame it. I'm such an organized person I'm sorry.." Xiumin laughed.

"Ah.. So your boss is a guy..I'm sure he"ll still like it. You're such a sweet employee to give him something like this." The girl wrapped it properly on a paper bag with a ribbon on it and returned the credit card to Xiumin.

"Thanks!" Xiumin flashed a smile. When he exit the store, the brown haired guy who had bumped him earlier came to him.

"Minseok?"

Xiumin's eyes widened, "Who.. Who are you?"

"Its me.. Suho.. One of your high school buddies? Don't you remember me?" He held Xiumin's arms.

"Suho!? Is that-- Ahhh!!! ITS YOU!!" Xiumin hugged Suho tightly and pulled away.

"I thought you wont remember me." Suho smiled.

"I'm sorry... You really changed a lot. Your hair color and everything.. What happened? Why are you back here in Korea?"

"My parents let me have my own decisions. They knew that I can excel more with my own decisions. So that's why I came back here in Korea. They understood me too. I'm pretty sure they can't leave me here all alone so I guess they will move back here in Korea." Suho simply replied.

"So what have you decided on?" Xiumin asked.

"We're currently running a restaurant business. Though we lack one more chef. If you ever find one, just tell me. But if you like to apply then its fine with me." Suho said.

"I'm sorry.. But I'm already a secretary of the W.F company." Xiumin said.

"Its alright and what W.F!? Wow...that's the famous company right? And you are even lucky cause you're a secretary. My friend applied there but was rejected afterwards even if he begged, danced and sang to the person who's interviewing him."

Suddenly there conversation was interrupted when Xiumin's phone rung, He answered it immediately, "Yoboseyo?"

"Minseok.. Please return to the office immediately." Kris said straightly. Xiumin noticed that his tone was different.

"Yes. Boss.. I"ll be heading back there.." He slipped his phone back on his pockets.

"Well see you around then Suho..it was nice meeting you again." Xiumin said. Suho waved at him and left. He walked back to the building.

Xiumin was excited to go back at the office to give Kris his surprise gift. But when he entered the office...

"Kris!!" Xiumin chirped and slowly closed the door. He found a serious looking Kris sitting on the chair. Xiumin's smile faded. The small paper bag was still on his right hand.

"I tried to trust you. Gave you everything and thought that you're different from other people. But I was wrong.. You're like them." Kris stood up.

"Huh..? Is there something wrong?" Xiumin gulped and his other hand gripped onto the strap of the paper bag.

"Still playing innocent? Where's my picture?" Kris demanded as he walked closer to Xiumin.

Xiumin bit his lip and handed over the picture from his own pocket but the tall man didn't take the picture, "Why of all my stuff...Do you want money? What else? My property? Everything?" Kris stopped infront of Xiumin and breathed.

"You know I tried to know you more but it shows that I should stop this.. Its all a joke. Did you know what you just did?" Kris raised his voice. Xiumin shook his head. He was confused and scared at the same time.

Kris snatched the picture away from Xiumin's hand,"You stole it!! Why do you even have to take my picture? I even trusted you! And yet this is what you're going to give me?"

Xiumin wasn't able to respond. Tears streamed down his face, "I'm...I'm... Sorry..."

"Sorry?? Is that it? You think I can trust you again and forgive you easily?" Kris raised his voice and didn't realized that he was crumpling the picture.

"Kris.. I was just---" Xiumin wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kris interrupted him.

"Bull! I don't want to hear any of your excuses. I don't want to see you so anymore, get out!" Kris yelled and threw the picture on the floor.

Xiumin was still crying when he left the room.

Xiumin walked to Lay and placed the small paper bag on his table, "I thought I can make someone happy... With this.. With my ideas.. But I guess everything that I do is just a mess." He sobbed. Lay was shocked about Xiumin.

Xiumin left the venue without explaining what was going on. Lay checked what the small boy was referring to. He opened the paper bag and saw a frame in it.

"What..? Its just a frame.. What's wrong with this?" Lay asked himself. He held onto the small heart shaped frame and headed to Kris' working room.

"Kris.. What's wrong?"

"Don't 'what's wrong' me Lay, I am not in the mood." Kris was on his desk straightening up the picture.

"What happened?" Lay sat on the couch.

"That guy.. I don't want to see him again. I became a fool for a moment believing that guy is different. He took my picture without my permission and that's my privacy." Kris said with a pissed tone.

"Kris? Weren't you too judgmental? You know what, he told me earlier that he"ll buy you something and guess what? Before he left this company crying, he bought you this." Lay stood up and placed the frame on Kris' table.

"Kris, that guy probably wants to get closer to you. Let's say 'Yes he is a stranger' but that doesn't mean that he's already a thief or something.. Don't put your anger first.." Lay explained. Kris held the frame with both of his hands and observed it's beauty.

Kris' eyes widened and realizes everything. He was wrong. ".. What am I going to do? I told him to leave.. And I told him that I don't want to see him again." He and Lay looked at eachother. Kris immediately placed down the frame and dialed HunHan's number.

Lay began to contact Kris' residence aswell.

"Sehun?? Are you guys near Minseok's house right now? Yes...?"

"Yep still guarding it.. But we haven't seen him arrive home. I thought he"ll be staying at your residence right?" Sehun says through the phone.

"ah yeah.. Please contact me when you see him okay?" Kris said before putting the phone down. He checked his wrist watch finding out it was 7pm.

"Xiumin's not at your house too. None of your servants saw him." Lay slid his phone on his pocket.

Kris gave the building keys to Lay, "I trust you on this. This is the biggest favor that I can ask you, for me."

Lay patted Kris' shoulder, "Don't worry.. in a few hours the workers will go home. I"ll make sure to keep everything safe." He nods at Kris and the tall blonde man leaves the building.

It was windy outside and it began to rain. Kris went inside his car and started it up. He drove around the place to check whether he's around the corner. But he haven't seen Xiumin.

Flashback

Kris snatched the picture away from Xiumin's hand,"You stole it!! Why do you even have to take my picture? I even trusted you! And yet this is what you're going to give me?"

Xiumin wasn't able to respond. Tears streamed down his face, "I'm...I'm... Sorry..."

"Sorry?? Is that it? You think I can trust you again and forgive you easily?" Kris raised his voice.

"Kris.. I was just---" Xiumin wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kris interrupted him.

"Bull! I don't want to hear any of your excuses. I don't want to see you so anymore, get out!" Kris yelled and threw the picture on the floor.

Xiumin was still crying when he left the room.

End of Flashback

"God damn it this is my fault.." Kris cursed as he drove around looking for Xiumin.

"Come on Minseok... Please Show up...." Suddenly, Kris notices a small man on the swing, looking down. He was soaked on the rain.

"Xiumin??" He immediately parked his car and went out of the car.

He walked towards Xiumin and knelt down. Kris held Xiumin's face and made him look up.

Xiumin was surprised but all he said was, "I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry.... I wanted to surprise you... because I think its the only way for me to know you more.. I wanted to be your friend, Kris.. I wanted to.." He sobbed. Tears formed again on the corner of his eyes and cried.

"I'm sorry please forgive me. Kick me out of the company its okay.. I will work to pay for your car... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to--" Kris just embraced Xiumin to stop him from saying sorry.

"Minseok... Please stop crying.. I hate to see you crying like that.." Kris pats Xiumin's back. "And I'm sorry too..."

To be continued..

Hi guys!! So this one is a quick update!! Sorry for giving a cliffie here... :) but still wanted to thank all of you for subbing, reading and giving comments. I"ll try to update as fast as I could!