Xiumin's Boyfriend

I hate you I love you
Both of them had arrived on the gigantic house. It's more like a mansion already. All the servants gave him a warm welcome. Kris led Xiumin to the guest room.

"This.. This is a guest room??" Xiumin's mouth gaped open. It was elegant. The bed was huge and everything was luxurious. Even the chandelier.

Kris nodded, "Yeah.. Don't you like it? If you don't like it then I suggest you room with me?"

"Uh.. Erm.. I'd rather.. Take this room. I might invade your privacy.." Xiumin sat on the bed.

"Just knock on my door when you're done.. I might have to lend you one of my clothes for work. You're bath tools is in there so you don't have to ask for it." Kris said.

"Thanks." A smile formed across Xiumin's thin lips. Kris simply nodded and left the room.

Kris went beside the room of Xiumin's and lay down. He opened his phone and checked a message from Lay.

Kris reads, "Tiffany is here.. Keep Xiumin beside you."< /p> "What the hell does she want??" Kris tossed his phone beside him and started to think.

Darn it. I think this is Grandpa's doing.

Meanwhile at Xiumin's room...

After Xiumin showered, he sat on the bed. Xiumin saw an empty picture frame.

He thought of putting the picture of him and his high school bestfriend in the frame. He placed the picture inside and held it with both of his hands, "When will I see you?" He whispered and placed it back on the wooden table beside the bed.

Xiumin dressed up in pants and a sleeveless black shirt. He went outside to check on Kris but when he knocked, Kris wasn't answering. He tried to twist the door knob and surprisingly the door opened. Xiumin stepped in and closed the door.

He saw Kris laying on the bed with his eyes closed, topless. The aircondition wasn't so the temperature of the room was warm.

Xiumin's heart raised and blushed. Does he really sleep like this? Xiumin went near Kris and was about to wake him up.

Kris' phone rang. It was really noisy, Xiumin panicked so he stretched his arm and grabbed Kris' phone from the other side of the sleeping man's body. He tried to reach as far as he can but he lost his balance and fell on Kris' chest.

His eyes widened and looked at Kris who was staring at him. "What are you doing Xiumin?" His phone stopped ringing.

"answering your phone??" Xiumin grinned.

But Kris was referring to something else. Him, on his chest. What was he trying to do?

"Xiumin? Isn't it too early for you do this 'act' with me?" Kris moved his head down to Xiumin's ear and whispered, "Do you like me that much?"

Xiumin blushed and pushed himself away from the man and looked away, "Yaah! I do..don't!"

"I'm just kidding. Oh Xiumin.. You're so fun to tease." Kris laughed. "Here wear these." He gave Xiumin a pair of shiny shoes and a suit. Kris took a white sleeved polo and wore it in front of Xiumin.

"Dress up so that we can go to my company and introduce you to them." Kris said. When Xiumin had left, Kris felt that his head is aching. Scenes flashbacked on his mind. Its reminding him about the car accident. He held his forehead and sat down.

Xiumin dressed up on his own room and grabbed his phone before leaving to go to Kris' room. "Boss??"

Kris pretended that he was fixing his hair upwards. He didn't want Xiumin to worry. "Uh hey.. Let's go.." He stood up and acted as if nothing happened. Xiumin went inside of Kris' car. He was still bothered by how the car of Kris' side mirror looked like.

Kris started the engine and drove away from the house. Xiumin broke the silence by apologizing to Kris. "I'm really sorry about what I've done to your car.. This must be really precious to you.. I know I ruined your prized possession so.. Yeah.. I'm going to work hard for me to repay you."

"Its okay..ugh.." Kris' other hand stayed on the steering wheel and his left hand took a hold of his forehead. The car stopped and he parked on the side of the road.

"Kris?? Are.. You okay?" Xiumin started to worry and feel the blonde man's forehead to check whether he's sick.

"I'm okay.. This is just a headache.. Ignore it.." Kris tried to tell Xiumin to worry that much.

"Exchange places with me. I"ll drive." Xiumin demanded.

"No.. I'm good. Please stop worrying Xiumin." Kris and Xiumin argued but in the end, Xiumin made it on the driver's seat.

"Rest.. And I"ll wake you up Kris.." Xiumin started to drive. Kris closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

~

"Kevin..Li.. I missed you so much." A brown haired person, smaller than him hugged him tightly.

"Who.. Who are you?" Kris asked.

"Its me.. Kevin.. I'm glad to see you again.." He couldn't see much of the smaller man's face, but he continued to hug him. When Kris was trying to figure out who he was, the man vanished.

The surroundings have changed and saw an ambulance on the street with many people surrounding someone and A truck crashed a car. Kris' heart became so heavy. He didn't knew why he was there. He tried to find out what was going on so he checked who had an accident. He went past through the crowd of people and saw...

Himself.. When he was young.. Beside his dead mother and father..

Tears rolled down his cheeks and knelt down on the floor. Kris' heart clenched as he watched his young self.

"Appa?? Umma?" The young kris who was injured was crying as well and trying to wake up his parents.

A voice interrupted his dream, "Kris!! Kriss!! Wake up!" Xiumin said and patted him on the shoulder. Kris woke up with tears on his face.

"We're here already...were you dreaming..? You kept on saying something.." Xiumin said he was shocked when he saw tears on Kris' face. It was his first time to see tears on his face. But what is he crying about? Xiumin hesistated to ask.. Since he wasn't really close to him. He really wanted to know him more, but not at this time yet.

Kris wiped his tears, "Uh.. It was nothing.. I guess dreams really make me cry a lot.." He forced a smile, "Let's go.." He went out of the car and Xiumin followed giving the keys to Kris.

"Kris... You have to rest properly.. I think you need rest.. That's why you're having bad dreams.."

Kris didn't respond. He wanted to thank Xiumin for worrying over him. It was their first meeting yet how can a person be so caring? Kris is really bad at expressing his true feelings and things that he wanted to say sincerely. But his dreams... Its haunting him again.

Both of them continued to walk until they have arrived on the office. Lay greet Xiumin and Kris.

"Lay, this is my new secretary Xiumin." Kris turned to look at Xiumin, "You probably remember him from the interview right? Lay is also one of my closest friends. You can ask him about important things that you have to know if I'm not around."

"Kris!!!!" A woman screamed that disturbed the other workers and especially Kris himself. He inhaled and exhaled in annoyance.

Tiffany...

Tiffany appeared in front of Xiumin, Kris and Lay."Omo oppa!! Did you miss me?"

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked with a hint of annoyance on his voice.

"Checking you out.." Tiffany smiled. But then she noticed Xiumin.

"Who's he?" Tiffany asked as he looked up and down on Minseok.

"He's pretty right?" Kris gave Xiumin a kiss on the top of his head while his arms are encircled around his petite waist. "Hey Xiumin.. tell her what I am to you."

Xiumin was blushing,"Well... Kris Wu Fan is my boyfriend.."

"Oh.. WHAT!?" She screamed.

"Yeah.. I'm his boyfriend.. Is there a problem? You didn't know I'm gay?" Kris laughed.

"I can't believe your grandfather set me up with someone like you! You have a cruel heart! I hate you all!" Tiffany cried and ran out of the building.

"What's with her?" Lay chuckled.

"She's crazy." Kris shook his head.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Xiumin suddenly asked.

"Nope.. Grandfather loves to set me up with different girls which.. I dislike the most." Kris said.

Xiumin nods and tries to forget about it. So, its like I'm just being used so that Kris won't have any relationships with any of those girls.. Well.. That won't be a problem to me cause I know that I won't ever fall in love with him.

"Anyways.. Let's go to your working place. Lay, we"ll talk later." Kris said as he entwined his hand with Xiumin's.

Lay smiled, "Okay have fun." He said emphasizing the word 'FUN'.

Kris and Xiumin walked inside the office and they are still holding hands.

Kris slowly removed his hand off Xiumin's, "Well... We both have the same office in one room. That's my desk.. And that's yours." He points on the other corner across his desk.

"For starters, I won't give tasks on you yet. But by tomorrow, you have to follow on where I go and Do what I say." Kris was about to dictate another thing that Xiumin has to do but, one of his employees called him up.

"I"ll be back. Try checking out your materials." Kris said and left Xiumin on the room.

Xiumin saw how messy Kris' desk is. Xiumin is a very neat person and he doesn't like unorganized things so what he did was compile the paper's on Kris' desk properly. When a photo fell, Xiumin picked it up and scanned through it. It was a family picture of Kris with his parents.

It seemed old. "Why won't Kris frame important pictures like this?" He said to himself. When he flipped the picture, there was some chinese writings at the back but he cannot understand it. Suddenly Xiumin had an idea. Since he wanted to get along with Kris and know him a little more he planned to buy Kris a photo frame for the picture.

But the problem is he doesn't know what the size is, so he decided to keep the picture to himself first and return it to Kris when he already buys a frame.

To be continued...

A/N: The number of subscribers really surprised me!!! My mouth went like > :O To all the readers and subscribers, "THANK YOU SO MUCH" I didn't expect to have these number of subscribers. This is just chapter 4 and it grew!! I love you guys! I"ll do my best to update this as soon as possible okay??

Preview:

Flashback

Kris snatched the picture away from Xiumin's hand,"You stole it!! Why do you even have to take my picture? I even trusted you! And yet this is what you're going to give me?"

Xiumin wasn't able to respond. Tears streamed down his face, "I'm...I'm... Sorry..."

"Sorry?? Is that it? You think I can trust you again and forgive you easily?" Kris raised his voice.

"Kris.. I was just---" Xiumin wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kris interrupted him.

"Bull! I don't want to hear any of your excuses. I don't want to see you so anymore, get out!" Kris yelled and threw the picture on the floor.

Xiumin was still crying when he left the room.

End of Flashback "God damn it this is my fault.." Kris cursed as drove around looking for Xiumin.

"Come on Minseok... Please Show up...." Suddenly, Kris notices a small man on the swing, looking down. He was soaked on the rain.

"Xiumin??" He immediately parked his car and went out of the car.

He walked towards Xiumin and knelt down. Kris held Xiumin's face and made him look up.

Xiumin was surprised but all he said was, "I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry.... I wanted to surprise you... because I think its the only way for me to know you more.. I wanted to be your friend, Kris.. I wanted to.." He sobbed. Tears formed again on the corner of his eyes and cried.

"I'm sorry please forgive me. Kick me out of the company its okay.. I will work to pay for your car... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to--" Kris just embraced Xiumin to stop him from saying sorry.

"Minseok... Please stop crying.. I hate to see you crying like that.." Kris pats Xiumin's back. "And I'm sorry too..."