Kiss

I hate you I love you

"I'm sorry please forgive me. Kick me out of the company its okay.. I will work to pay for your car... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to--" Kris just embraced Xiumin to stop him from saying sorry.

"Minseok... Please stop crying.. I hate to see you crying like that.." Kris pats Xiumin's back. "And I'm sorry too..."

~

They both went back inside the car. Xiumin and Kris was soaked due to the rain. Kris turned off the air conditioner and removed his coat. Xiumin was silent.

Kris wanted to make it up to Xiumin. He too made a mistake. He didn't mean to blame him. Kris pulled out a few tissues from the box and dabbed Xiumin's face softly with the tissue. He wiped his forehead, his eyes, nose, cheeks and his jaw. He seemed to be focused on drying Xiumin up.

Xiumin faced Kris. The taller man stopped, and looked at Xiumin.

Xiumin held Kris' hand with the tissue. He gave him a weak smile, "I'm fine..."

"Um.. Here.. Dry up your hair." Kris handed him a towel from the back seat. Xiumin took the towel and ruffled it on his dripping hair.

Kris started coughing up. He leaned back on his seat and cleared up his throat.

Xiumin noticed that something's wrong with Kris. He placed the towel on Kris' head and leaned towards the blonde man and ruffles his hair with the towel.

"Are you alright Kris? You want me to take over again? I"ll drive." Kris held onto the towel. Xiumin stopped ruffling the other's hair and hopped at the back, waiting for Kris to move on his seat.

Kris and Xiumin swapped places. Xiumin took the drivers seat. He got worried about Kris again. He placed his palm around around his boss' forehead.

"You're sick. Sleep first." Xiumin removed his hand away from Kris but the latter held his hand back. Xiumin looked at him.

"Thank you." Kris weakly smiled.

Xiumin returned a smile. He drove the car while Kris slept beside the driver's seat.

Kris closed his eyes and fell asleep so fast. But this time, he was dreaming again. His dream resumed. It was scary for him. Dreams are sometimes random right? But his, is one of a kind. It's like watching another drama episode. But only what was happening in it, is true.

Kris was watching his younger self with the crowd. Crying over his dead parents.

"Appa... Jebal... Umma..." He kept on patting his parent's shoulder.

One of the medics held Kris' arm. "You should be treated first.. Let's go."

The young Kris released his arm off the medics, "No!! No!! I want my parents to be treated!" He cried. But he was being pulled away from his parents.

Watching his past created more pain in his heart. Tears streamed down his face.

"Ummaa!! Appa!!" The child cried while he was being pulled away. His younger self, got out of the scene.

Kris cannot take it anymore. He clenched his hand on his chest and knelt down infront of his parents. The investigators wrapped a white cloth on both of them. That was the last time he"ll be able to see their faces again.

"Kevin..." Kris' eyes widened and another tear fell down on his face. That voice again was calling him. How does he know his second name? He couldn't see him properly not until one by one, the people surrounding him starts to vanish. His parents, the medics and everyone else are gone. But except for one person, standing up.

"Kris.." He called him up again.

Kris decided to walk up to that person. When he got closer, he was shocked. It was no other than, Kim Minseok. Wait, why is he even here?

"We meet again." Xiumin smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"I saved you..remember? When you were crossing the street just to meet me up..."

Kris didn't know what to say. So Xiumin's dead? No it can't be. "How? I don't get it."

Xiumin cupped the other's face. He planted a soft kiss on his cheek and vanished again into thin air.

In reality Xiumin was trying to wake Kris up on his room. He asked helped for his boss servants to carry Kris. Xiumin got really worried about him.

"Kris?" Xiumin says as he watched the tall man slowly opening his eyes.

Kris saw the smaller man sitting on his bed. He sat up on his bed and pulled Xiumin into a hug.

"Please... Don't leave me.."he buried his head on the crook of Xiumin's neck.

"I won't." Xiumin replied softly and patted his back. He felt that Kris was warm. Wait was he--

"Kris.. Are you sick?"

Kris pulled away to look at Xiumin, "Why?"

Xiumin placed his palm on Kris' forehead, "You're warm and.. sick..." His eyes widened.

"I'm okay.."

"No you're not.."

"I am."

"Okay I"ll turn on the airconditioner." Xiumin was about to get up.

"No.." Kris held Xiumin's wrist. True, he feels like his head was light and even if the airconditioner isn't , he needed more warmth.

"You want me to make you some porridge?" Xiumin suggested.

"No...Just stay with me."

"Oh okay...." Xiumin crawled beside Kris and covered his boss with the thick sheet.

Xiumin leaned back while Kris was lying down again.

"Care to tell me what was going on? Were your dreams bothering you that much?" Xiumin asked.

Kris decided to open up, since he knew Xiumin wanted to be friends with him. He wanted to know him more. His other side of him.

"I.. I was dreaming of my past... My parents died in a car accident. I was the only one who survived.." There was pain inside Kris' chest when he started to reveal the truth about himself and Xiumin felt it.

He continued, "I was there, crying. And I can't do anything about it..and then... What's weird is that.. You're in my dream."

Xiumin tilted his head, "Me? I'm in it?"

Kris nodded, "You told me that I saved you from a car accident..."

"Are you serious? Jjinja?"

"Ne. Which means..you're.." Kris didn't want to continue and looked up the ceiling.

"Whatever happens.. I don't care.. Even I'm destined to.."

Kris looked at Xiumin. Wasn't he supposed to be scared of death? How can he not care about it?

Xiumin smiled and faced Kris, "I'm not lying or anything.. Its just that we all have to learn to face our fears, right?" Kris stared at him and didn't say anything about it.

I know deep inside there's fear in your eyes..

You don't want to show it..

I won't let you die...

Someone like you.. Don't deserve to..

I can change your destiny... And You"ll live.

I will protect you Kim Minseok.

Xiumin chuckled, "Hey Kris, I'm talking to you."

"Hm?"

"What happened after your dream?"

'Oh right.. You kissed me on my cheek..' Kris thought.

"Um.. Do you really want to know?" Kris leaned back and leveled himself to Xiumin.

"Yeah.. When you find out that you saved me."

"You really want to? There's no way you can back out, Minseok." Xiumin was a little shock because He used to call him Xiumin but with Minseok.. Its a little odd. But its okay for him as well.

Xiumin nodded. "Okay then, close your eyes."

Minseok closed his eyes. Kris leaned to Minseok slowly.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1..

Xiumin wondered what's taking Kris so long for him to tell what happened on his dream. Without a warning, he opened his eyes as his own lips made contact with his boss' lips.

A/N: Hehe...thanks for reading!! I"ll be updating soon! Sorry for a short chapter. I know its crappy but I hope you guys still liked it.