It's spring

Love Squared

Hello! Long time no see! And this is mainly my fault, because i had busy school schedule this week and next week too... Gahhhh I have to catch up on homework >.< oh well. It's spring! (or almost...) For those of you who don't know, spring is time for love <3 anyways, Comment, subscribe,and emjoy!

 

OMG I THOUGHT I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER WEEKS AGO!!! SHOOT!! I'M SO SORRY!!!

 

Ji Eun smiled painfully as she faced Woo Young," Sorry. I can't seem to understand what you're saying. You don't like me? What did I do wrong? Tell me! I'll fix it!" A lone tear slid down her left cheek. "Please.. just... tell me." Her eyes glittered in the light with tears ready  to fall.
 
Woo Young just shook his head. "I'm sorry. I really am. It's not you. It was me that made  you like this. I'm sorry." He turned his back to the crying girl. "But it'll be better if I left you." Tears silently rolled down his face as he walked away from her. 
 
"CUT! Great job you guys! IU, you were great in this scene! Amazing! That crying made my heart hurt just looking at you." He smiled and motioned to the make-up artists. "You should get cleaned up."
 
Ji Eun just nodded and followed the unnis into the bathroom. Her tears didn't stop until it dried with the water from the tap. The water cleaned most of her make-up as well. The make-up unnis exclaimed over her ruined make up as they cleaned up the rest and started applying another set to her face.
 
Looking up at the mirror, Ji Eun noticed that her eyes were red and swollen. Quickly, she looked away. "Ah.. please help my eyes be unnoticeable." She gratefully closed her eyes as the unnis agreed. 
 
By the time she came out, she saw that Woo Young was waiting for her by the door to the bathroom. When he noticed her, he came towards her and eloped her into a bear hug, bringing exclamations from the set crew. Pulling her outside the set, he nodded at the astonished crew.
 
Once they were outside, he turned to her and stared at Ji Eun for a long time. 
 
Ji Eun only looked back at him blankly.
 
After several minutes, Woo Young sighed. "Ji Eun-ah. It's been almost 3 months since the controversy and our drama filming is about to end. You're doing great and all but I can't help but notice your dark circles. The make-up covers them but your face has become thinner and haggard." He poked at her forehead. "This is no time to diet." He smiled briefly, but seeing no response from Ji Eun, he turned serious. 
 
"I heard you're getting ready for a comeback soon. I know how much sleep you'll get, if you'll get any at all." He sighed and worried lines creased his forehead. "Please start taking care of yourself. Stop being such a work-a-holic."
 
Ji Eun stared at Woo Young's worried face. Strange. I think he looks older now than the first time I met him. "Oppa, I'm ok. I needed to get rid of the extra fat for the comeback anyway." She smiled timidly. "I'll go back in now." 
 
Woo Young grabbed her small arm. "Stop being so depressed! Do you think Yoseob will like it if he hears about this? He would come here the second to help you if he could! He left you for your sake. Don't make him disappointed and start taking care of yourself."
 
Slowly, Ji Eun turned around. Her smile was brilliant but her eyes were coldly dull. "I know. I'll make use of his gift and use it to enhance my career, like he wanted me to."
 
With that, she shook her arm out of Woo Young's grip and went back into the set.
 
Staring after her, Woo Young sighed. Looking up at the bright sky, he shouted at the top of his lungs, "What do you want me to do?!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob's heavy breathing spun the air as he sat, drenched in his own sweat, in the dance room. He stared off into empty space as he listened to the sound of his own breathing. 
 
"ARGH! I'M READY TO PARTEH!!!" Startled, Yoseob looked up to see several dancers pour into the room. They look familiar, where have I seen them before?
 
He stared at them blankly and soon, the dancers started to notice him. 
 
The girl dancers were the first to react. "Kyaaa~~! It's Yoseob-oppa! Kyaaaaaa!!!" They screeched and screamed at the appearance of the celebrity.
 
The guy dancers bowed deeply. "Hello sir." They put on an air of pride and esteem. One of them reached into his pocket and  brought out a pen and paper.
"May I please please please have your autograph? My girlfriend would love me for this!" His eyes pleaded visibly. 
 
Yoseob smiled tiredly and reached for the pen and paper. "What's your  girlfriend's name?"
 
Smiling as if he won a lottery, the dancer gleefully replied. "Ji Eun! Her name is Kim Ji Eun! Pretty isn't it? Hehe she's awfully tall and pretty too!" He sounded very proud of himself.
 
Yoseob smiled and silently gave him the paper and pen. "Sorry, I have to go now. See you guys."
 
He stepped outside, away from the noisy room. He leaned against the wall. "Ji Eun..."
 
"IU-shi! Are you sure you're alright?! You look half-dead!" A manly voice's shout startled Yoseob again. IU?
 
"Haha. I'm ok, I can still work. Please don't be so worried about me." A familiar voice weakened Yoseob's legs. I've got to get out of here.
 
He tripped down to a corner, where he stood, and after a while, peeked around the wall. 
 
The girl that he saw was dressed in casual T-shirt and jeans. Her jacket was hanging on her arm. Although the clothes were ok, her body alarmed Yoseob. Without thick make-up, she looked definately half-dead with her dark circles and face complexion. Her cheeks and lips were thinned and her eyes were dull. Although her eyes had a sense of determination, the rest of her didn't seem as though they could make it through with her determination.
 
Yoseob's heart thudded painfully. How could she be so thin. How can she seem so different from 3 months ago? Is she even eating properly? Is she taking care of her body? He stared as she opened the door and entered the room that he was just in. 
 
That's why they looked familiar. They were the dancers that danced with her during her promotions for her song "Good Day". Yoseob began to walk slowly away from his hiding spot. I heard she's getting ready to comeback in about 5 months from now. She looks totally different than how she looks on TV...
 
Yoseob stepped ouside and cold wind hit him full in the face. He started shivering. Ugh! I forgot my jacket inside the dance room! 
 
He turned to go get his coat. Immediately, he stopped and his face became grave. "I can't." Firmly, he turned back to run towards his manager's car. I can't, she's in there. 
 
"It's cold!!!!" Yoseob climbed into the van. "Hyung! Is there anything I can wear?"
 
His manager stretched and glanced at Yoseob. "What happened to your jacket? I'm pretty sure you were wearing it when you went in." He handed him a sweatshirt with a weird drawing on it. "Here. It's Kikwang's so he wouldn't mind."
 
"Thanks." He pulled the sweatshirt over his head. "It's warm."
 
"Mmm." His manager turned back into his nap. Yoseob soon heard the steady breathing of his manager. 
 
He sighed and watched the TV on his phone. The High Sky was on. Sitting back, he watched this week's episode. 
 
Ji Eun smiled painfully as she faced Woo Young," Sorry. I can't seem to understand what you're saying. You don't like me? What did I do wrong? Tell me! I'll fix it!" A lone tear slid down her left cheek. "Please.. just... tell me." Her eyes glittered in the light with tears ready  to fall.
 
Woo Young just shook his head. "I'm sorry. I really am. It's not you. It was me that made  you like this. I'm sorry." He turned his back to the crying girl. "But it'll be better if I left you." Tears silently rolled down his face as he walked away from her. 
 
Woo Young's thought monologue: I'm sorry, this is all I can do to protect you. I'm sorry...
 
The episode ended and Yoseob's eyes turned away from the screen. He didn't know why but the scene had felt awfully painful but familiar. 
 
When he looked out, he saw the orange sky and trees blowing in the wind. Suddenly, he felt something wet drop onto his hand. His eyes filled with wet sadness as they blurred his vision. But he had realized something in that short instant. 
 
It's spring.