Yoseob's Dilemma

Love Squared

I'm so surprised that i updated this fast... oh well good for me :) enjoy!

 

“Yoseob! Where have you been? We’ve been waiting for you! Did you eat breakfast? Wait what is with those dark circles under your eyes? Where have you been?” Doojoon interrogated as Yoseob walked through the door dead tired.

“Huh, oppa?”

Junhyung slapped his head, “Hyung you idiot, where have you been?”

“Uh… I don’t know… I’m tired… what time is it?” Yoseob yawned.

“8:15!” Dongwoon piped up.

“Really?” Yoseob stared at himself. Still wearing pajamas… If I change really quickly and get ready, I’ll be able to sleep in the van. Alright, I’ll do that.

Yoseob tried to run into the bedroom to get his clothes but utterly failed as he ran into the opening door.

“OWWW!” He yelled clutching his nose.

“How’s my outfit?” Kikwang said walking through door unaware of what he just did. “Seobbie-hyung? When did you get here?” he said to the kneeling boy.

“I think he’s hurt Kikwang.” Hyunseung said leaning around the door. “Your nose isn’t broken right? With the photo shoot today, it will not match with my image.”

Doojoon, Junhyung, and Dongwoon glared at the two.

“What?” Kikwang and Hyunseung said in unison.

Yoseob just staggered up and walked through the door, double checking that he wasn’t going to get hit again. “I’m fine…” Where’s my clothes… Augh… the pain!!

After Yoseob got dressed and ready, they all jumped into the waiting van.

“Yoseob-hyung, are you really okay? Your nose is red.” Dongwoon said worriedly.

Yoseob growled back his response, trying to get his sleep. “I’m fine.”

“But it’s red.”

“I’m fine.”

“A red nose does not fit my image Seobbie, fix it, now.

“Later.”

“NOW!”

“The makeup-cordi-unnies will do it.”

“Seobbie.” Hyunseung said scarily. “Now.”

“Can’t you see he’s trying to get his sleep? He’ll fix it later.”

Thanks hyung.

“But I don’t want Rudolph here in the photo shoot either.” Kikwang complained.

Kikwang... I’ll get you later…

“He doesn’t look like Rudolph. And whose fault is it that it turned out this way?”

Kikwang went quiet, him and Hyunseung were undoubtedly pouting.

Finally some quiet…

“…he does look a little like Rudolph…” Dongwoon agreed.

“YOU GUYS!!” Yoseob yelled in irritation.

“ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! Shut up guys, Seobbie is going to kill you.”

Augh!” Yoseob moaned.

 

“Yoseob! Why are you in such bad shape?” Make-up unnie said in surprise. “Your skin is usually so good! I barely ever have to do anything! And your nose!

“Unnie,” Yoseob sighed, giving up, “Can you just fix it?”

“Alright, but be prepared to wear a lot more make up than usual!”

 

“Face this way, no that way, no a little more left, perfect just a little more…” the head photographer instructed. It had already been 3 hours. They always reserve one full day for their photo shoot because of their mega picky photographer. But he was the best…

Yoseob held in his one millionth yawn in front of the camera but didn’t dare move. If he did, it would take another 10 minutes for the guy to get him perfectly again. But if you ask him, the pose seemed to be the exact same but apparently it’s different from before… whatever…

“When are we done?” Dongwoon murmured without moving his lips, a move all members perfected.

“We’re only on our 5thpose, it’s take a lot longer.” Doojoon said back.

“SHHH! I don’t want to do this pose again! He says it’s casual but why, why is it so painful??” Junhyung said quickly.

“Are you kidding me? We are going to look so good in this photo.” Hyunseung said smiling like he was instructed.

The other four members restrained their urge to roll their eyes.

“Do you think my abs are coming out right?” Kikwang thought out loud.

They rolled their eyes.

“WAIT THAT WAS WRONG! WHY DID YOU MOVE?? Alright, Doojoon move a little more left and you Junhyung, move a little more to the right. And you Yoseob smile wider and cuter. Just a little more. Perfect. It’s perfect! Now Dongwoon, look a little more relaxed. Wait too relaxed!” the photographer directed.

All muffling their groans they moved the way he wanted him to. The same thought running across their heads, well at least four of them, I’m never moving again.

While the group moved into a different position and waited forever for the man to take the photo, Yoseob’s tired thoughts ran around in his head. Mostly about her.

I wonder if she’s okay…

I should have made more jjuk…

I think I slightly burned it…

Did it taste good?

I wonder if I left too early, I should have stayed till she woke up…

Did she go to work today? She shouldn’t go…

Was my note good? Maybe it was too cold just signing my name… should I have put a smiley face or a heart?

Wait did I wash the towels?

I did right?

Oh my gosh… I think I forgot…

I need to wash it… It’ll be more work for her…

Shoot… I burned the jjuk didn’t I? It probably tasted horrible…she probably threw it away…

I should have made another one.

Wait, then what did she eat for breakfast??

OMG she didn’t eat anything?

What am I thinking? She probably ate something else…

OMG SHE IS STARVING TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!! I NEED TO FEED HER!! WHAT IF HER FEVER COMES BACK?? IT’LL ALL BE MY FAULT!!

She ate something right? She wouldn’t starve right?

Yea Yoseob, she’s not an idiot. She probably threw away your burnt jjuk and ate toast or something.

Is toast good for sick people?

It’s American food…

She should eat hot soup instead…chicken noodle soup.

Wait Yoseob! That is a great idea! Why didn’t you make chicken noodle soup instead? It’s so much better than jjuk, what if she doesn’t like jjuk?

OMG JI EUN PROBABLY DOESN’T LIKE JJUK! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??

“Break time you guys,” a voice disrupted his thoughts, “nice work so far!”

Yoseob ran to his cell phone and stared at Ji Eun’s contact number, all ready to text.

What am I doing? She’s not a baby… She’ll be fine… Her manager will take care of her…right? Yes, right.

He left the phone of the table but kept looking at it longingly. It won’t hurt to send one text right? Just one… He reached for the phone.

“Okay guys, back to work!” they dragged Yoseob back to the newly built set.

“NOOO!” He said reaching out for his phone.