Chapter 13

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

It was almost an hour when Hyukjae was supposed to fall asleep until he felt someone beside him is having a hard time, he knew it was Donghae who is covering his face with a pillow. He suddenly felt an urge to go to the bathroom, he gently stepped down of the bed and left. After he return he is still in the same position as he left him. He tried not to laugh he knew Donghae is pretending to be asleep.

He pitied him knowing the sacrifice he made for him and yet because of him his husband cannot sleep comfortably.

“Hae” he called him. “I know you’re still awake and you can’t sleep because of the light, come on stop acting like you are in deep slumber.”

Donghae moved and looked at him.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” his hair is still messy but still it never chnages the fact that he is good looking.

“Just turn off the lights for you to sleep.”

“Don’t mind me Hyukkie.”

He smiled at Donghae. “Well I should face my fear, the ghost of past would just be haunting me if I tried to escape it but if I face it I would realize it would no longer frighten me. I-I think I want to face my fears Hae, I just wish that you are alays with me when I face it.” His tears fell on his cheeks as he said those words.”

“Hyukkie…”

Hyukjae held to his hands tightly. “Just don’t let my hand go, Hae just turn off the lights.”

Hyukjae nodded and assurance, as for Donghae he did what he was told. Once the room was filled with darkness he closed his eyes and her body began to shake. He could feel panic and fear sweat starts running through her body, he wanted to scream as the memory of the night flooded his mind. But every time he would open his mouth he could feel his husband’s touch holding to him tightly.

With darkness still covering the room, he just felt Donghae’s arms, his hands lightly caressed his back and kissed his tears away. He can feel that he is being protected at any harm that would happen to him. With every , there was an inexplicable warmth that seemed to go through his heart, until he had thrown his fears away, involuntarily he wrapped around his arms that made Donghae draw him closer.

Hyukjae felt like teary-eyed again because of the happiness he felt right now. His fear in darkness is gone and all his love for Donghae becomes stronger.

God! I love this man so much I hope that the day would come you will love me Hae for me not  just as a friend that needs help. I know I ask for too much but can you balme me? I love him. I so love him.

It was warmth that Hyukjae can feel in his face, as he opened his eyes it was Donghae still sleeping. His eyes widen realizing they are sleep while cuddling each other. He knew had to thank his husband for helping him sleep soudly for the first time after that fateful night. He literally slept in his arms the whole night. And who wouldn’t agree that they had a very intimate night.

He carefully removed Donghae’s arms around him so he would not wake him up. But there is one problem his husband’s legs are above his, he tried to remove it but it seems heavy. He realized Donghae is playing with him; he looked at him and gasped when he saw a smile on his lips. He knew his husband had already waked up.

“Either you’re making fun of me or you slept well Hae.” Hyukjae said being surprised hearing his own voice as if he is seducing someone.

Donghae finally opened his eyes, it may be too much for him to think but he felt like his heart jump from nowhere seeing the shine in Donghae’s eyes. As well with his never ending smile.

Someday, I will tell you how handsome you are in the morning and how it felt good sleeping in your arms. He thought as he is still looking at him. His hair is still messy but his eyes were shining and those lips Hyukjae can’t help it feels like it’s seducing him.

“Hmm.. y voice… are you trying to seduce me?”

“No!” Hyukjae immediately replied, which made Donghae chuckle. He tried to push him away but Donghae is too strong and he stayed caged in his arms and legs.

Donghae stopped laughing. “Good morning baby…” He said as he kissed his forehead and cheeks. “Were you able to sleep well?” he said as he caressed Hyukjae’s hair.

Even he felt awkward with Donghae’s acions he can’t help but smile. “Good morning, well I slept well, I have thrown my fears away and it’s because eof you Hae, how can I ever thank you?”

“How about a cup of coffee prepared by my lovely wife?”

He got down and wear a robe, he first went to the bathroom and do his morning rituals. After that he went to the dresser and combed his hair while Donghae is still on bed holding a pillow, he  was looking at him though. “I thought you were going to ask for a kiss.” Hyukjae said and this made him speechless. “And if I do, will you give it to me?” Donghae asked him.

“A morning kiss on the cheeks why not?” He teasingly said “I’ll prepare your coffee.” He even heard Donghae sighed maybe due to disappointment.

Hae, sometimes I want to expect something due to your actions but I might just be too assuming. He thought before going to the kitchen and prepare their breakfast.

-The third update as of today, wow seems like my trip made me energized to really write I might do the next one today as well seing the comments and people that subscribe in this story also energized me, I hope so since later I will already have a shift. But it doesn't matter even if I have shift I will give you updates still promise! Wow! I see the comments thank you so much, for some error sorry about that! Two more days, Morning Musume will be released hope they get number 1 again in Oricon!