Chapter 11

Je t'aime Forever and Ever

Hyukjae is still crying, but he wiped his tears as he saw the door opened in his room.

“Hyukkie…” he heard Donghae calling him.

He faced him and said. “ What was that Hae? Marriage? Why did you say it? Are you crazy?”

“Will it help my case if I am crazy?” he smiled as he asked that question, but then he turned serious talking to him. “We’re best friends, Hyukkie, you were always there for me, now it’s my turn to return the favor.”

“Huh? Eturn the favor?” Hyukjae exclaimed in disbelief. “And you even even say you love me? What a lie! Do you think this could fix the situation? All I need is moral support from you, I don’t ask for marriage!”

“It wasn’t a lie Hyukkie.”

“W-what?” he can’t believe what he heard, yes maybe Donghae really loved him, but it was a love of a friend, a platonic kind of love.

Donghae went closer to him and looked him in the eye. “ Hyukkie, I can feel it in my bones, it’s the right thing to do, our child, your parents… think about them Hyukkie.”

Our child” It rings in Hyukjae’s ears, he feels like Donghae is really taking responsibility of his unborn baby.

“No, it’s not the right thing to do, this will not solve the problem.”

“Marriage is the only right thing to do now, what would you think if he learn that he is a baby out of wedlock an illegitimate child, it would damage him or her Hyukkie.”

“There is no illegitimate children Hae, only illegitimate parents.” Hyukjae said not wanting to lose their argument.

“In case you forgot, Hae you live light and free, a wife and a baby would change that.”

“I am ready with all the changes Hyukkie, you know me, I can face all challenge in life, I can provide anything for my wife and child. I can be more responsible.” He tried to convince Hyukjae, he can see in his best friend’s eyes that he is really decided and will not change his mind and this made him sigh.

“Marriage of convenience…” he shook his head. “What will you get in return Hae?”

“it seems like any answer that I’ll will give you have something to throwback. He get more closer to him. “This time Hyukkie you can’t do anything. You’ll be my wife.”

His eyes widen when Donghae circled his arms around his waist and he had involuntarily put his hand on his chest.

“H-hae… Jesus!” There it was the strange feeling when he had looked in his lips he remembered the kiss they share in the elevator.

“Tell me honestly Hyukkie am I that bad to be your husband?

He tried to let go. He walk in his cabinet and looked at himself in the mirror.

“You don’t have a bad bone in you Hae, I am thinking about you. You don’t  have to do this, if I tell Appa the truth they would understand me.”

“It’s too late they knew I am the father of the child, do you think you could change their mind? And if you do, have you think what kind of emotional torture they would experience because of what happened to you?”

He can’t respond, Donghae was right.

“What about your special someone, can you give that person up just because you’re trying to be a hero. Hae between the two of us, you are the one that would lost everything.”

Donghae puts his hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder. He stared him on the mirror. “Perhaps, I’m gaining more that what you can imagine Baby.”

Baby…” Hyukjae felt like its music to his ears.

He sat on his bed still confused of the events that happened.

“Give me some time to think Hae.” That’s all he could reply

“take your time, Hyukkie but I’m warning you, you can’t just let me get out of your life now that your family know I am the father of your child, one thing I am your best friend. And of all people you know, I would love the child no conditions at all. I promise you will be both okay with me they won’t know what had happened to you.

Hyukjae shook his head. Donghae was one determined soul. He can’t believe he could let go of his own freedom just to help him.

“Wh-what did Appa told you.” He suddenly remembered.

“He would kill if the wedding will be postponed.” He replied jokingly.

“Hae!” he exclaimed, he can’t belive Donghae would joke in the middle of a serious situation.

“Sorry, you are so serious, but on a serious note, he just wants to make sure that my son and your future is safe with me.”

Hyukjae looked at him seriously. “Hae, can you really accept me, even my dark past? Can you really accept and love my child.”

Donghae put his hands on his best friend’s stomach. “Our child Hyukkie, he is not yet born in this world I already love the way I love you, we’ll work things out Hyukkie, don’t question my motives, someday when the right time comes, you’ll understand everything.”

“I-if we got married do we have to live as husband and wife? I mean do have to uhm you know c-consumate our marriage?”

“Hyukkie, don’t bother with that thought. Only time can tell. Don’t worry I won’t force myself on you. All I can promise is to have you and our son be happy.”

“Hae why do I feel like I have no choice but to say Yes?” He desperately asked him. Donghae is giving him all the reasons in the world to marry him. But there is one thing he would like to hear from him, hewants Donghae to tell him that he love him but not as a friend. But how could he have his dream come true he felt he does not deserved him.

“It’s the right thing to do Hyukkie, marry me. Time will come you would understand everything and you might even hate me.

“Why would I hate you when you’re saving a soul in me?”

Donghae just smile and did not answer his question. He asked him to go out of the room to talk to his family; his nervousness went down because he is with him.

“Tryst me Hyukkie, one thing they want to hear so that the wedding would take place soon. They would not want their grandchild to be born out of wedlock.” Hyukjae can really feel he is convinced by Donghae that marriage is the only soulution and he couldn’t help but agree with him.

 

-I am back! I was so tired from my out of town trip but it's worth it and I feel refreshed to update again. I know you feel like I am tortuiring Hyuk becasue he does not know anything and yes if I was Hae I would tell the truth but we know Hae does not have any intention when that happened rigt? Anyways In time he will but I don;t know as well when. Please comment for faster update and for reader who loved don't forget to subscribe.