Hyunjoong Outside

Playful Love

Lunch time

 

The three girls were already in front of the line to get food while the other three guys were at the end of the line but hyunjoong wasn't gonna have that instead he moved towards the front where the girls were and shoved the person behind them to sneak in, the other two just followed.

"Sunny-Bunny why didn't you wait for me?"Hyunjoong asked making the girls turn back to see them behind.

Sunny was going to say something but the other two stopped her,"Just ignore him and lets get some food im hungry,"said sooyoung.

"Yeah just ignore him, remember what happened at class?"Added taeyeon while sunny thought back about what happened. She screamed and threw the crumpled paper at hyunjoong hitting him straight in the face.

"Your probably right,"Sunny agreed cause she didn't want to get in trouble again this time.

Sunny ignored whatever is hyunjoong saying and started to get her lunch, after getting lunch the three girls looked around the cafeteria but there are no seats available, the other three guys also finished getting their lunch and went directly to where their standing.

Hyunjoong noticed that their standing looking around cause there isn't an empty space so he went to the table in front of them and ushered the other student who's sitting there, ther other student just hesitately obeyed and left murmuring a curse that hyunjoong didn't hear.

"Here sunny bunny seat here, I cleared it for you,"Hyunjoong smiled patting the now empty seats.

Sooyoung and taeyeon were about to sat down on the seats but sunny stopped them,"Kaja guys, lets just eat outside, there's some empty seat there,"Sunny said then rolled her eyes at hyunjoong who's pouting.

"B-But its hot outside,"Protested sooyoung but got dragged by taeyeon outside.

The other two guys already sat on the seats and about to bite on their sanwich but hyunjoong smacked their shoulder,"What you two idiots doing, KAJA,"He said while they stumbled to pick up their trey and followed hyunjoong from behind.

Sooyoung wasn't kidding when she said that its hot, I mean its really hot making them sweat while just walking towards the girls who's already seated in the middle of the sun sweating.

"Oh here he goes again,"Sunny said seeing the other guys again approached them, she wiped the sweat thats forming on her forhead.

"Just let them be, im hungry,"Taeyeon now said as her and sooyoung bite down on their sandwich.

She just signed in agreement and wiped the sweat on her forehead for the last time before starting to eat.The three guys quickly sat across them and the two didn't think much but started to eat too.Hyunjoong on the other hand saw that sunny keep wiping the sweat off her face and forehead and thought of something.

"Hold on,"He said and left his lunch at the bench table before running away.

"H-hyung where are you going?"The other two said with their mouth full of food, the girls not really caring about them.

Sunny who's busy eating and wiping her sweat suddenly saw a shadow covering her, she looked to the side and an image of hyunjoong smilling widely at her while holding an huge umbrella to cover her. She didn't bother to say something and just rolled her eyes since it was really hot and it felt nice getting off the sun for a while.

"Hyung where did you get that umbrella?"Kyujong asked as he gulped down a huge bite of his sandwich.

"Don't know,just found it at the side of the school,"Hyunjoong answered while switching hand to hold the umbrella since his other one is getting tired.

"Hyung cover us too, that umbrella can cover this whole table here,"Soohyun said.

"If I do that my bunny's back will get exposed to the hot sun, so I can't do that,"Hyunjoong said firmly making the other two protest.

The other two girls actually wanted to ask him to cover them too but its a little hard for them to since their enemies so they gently tugged at sunny's shirt signaling her to do so, she got the message that their sending.

"Hyunjoong can you cover them too, its big enough for the three of us to be covered,"Sunny said in a changed tone.

Hyunjoong looked at her in suprised, then the other two who's running their eyes to diffirent places, for him all he want to do is cover sunny but she can't refuse her.

He slowly moved in the back middle of them placing the umbrella in the middle and it can really cover the three of them, the two girls smiled.

"HYUNG how could you, cover us too its hot in here,"The two guys protested while hyunjoong just ignored them.

"Hyunjoong your not gonna eat your food so just give it to me,"Said sooyoung then reached down to hyunjoong's trey but he quickly dropped the umbrella and grabbed his trey back.

"No no..."Hyunjoong objected then looked at sunny,"Sunny bunny are you still hungry? you want my food?"He asked her handsomely.

She just shook her head lightly and hyunjoong was quiet happy that she answered him without rolling her eyes or getting mad."Yeah you can have it you Shikshin,"He said then released the trey.

Sooyoung just smirked at him before placing his trey in front of her and started to eat again like she hasn't eat before, hyunjoong on the other hand took the umbrella and covered them again.

The lunch finally ended and they get back to their last class of the day, for the rest of the class hyunjoong didn't bother to annoy sunny but just stare at her, when sunny would caught him staring at him, he'd give an wink while smilling widely and she's just gonna rolled her eyes at him like always.

After the class ended, hyunjoong walked sunny till the gates as always and bid her goodbyes while she just didn't care much and kept going with sooyoung and taeyeon.

 

*****

Hyunjoong waited for the other two who didn't went with him since they forgot something from their lockers. After couple of minutes the two finally showed up and the three of them started to walk back home.

They were about to pass a small brigde when they saw a couple of guys under the bridge, looks like their waiting for them. As soon as they saw them, they quickly runs up and approached them.

Soohyun recognized them"Hyung they were the freshmen that blocked me this morning, they said that their looking for you and gonna take over the school,"

Hyunjoong chuckled at him,"Take over the school? who? these punk kids?"He said making the 6 guys's fist tightened.

"I heard they are the bullied in elementary and junior high too,"Added kyujong.

"Ahh...they seem not to know the diffirence between juniorhigh and highschool,"Hyunjoong said then walked up to them with his hand on his pocket.

"So you kids want to take over the highschool huh,"Hyunjoong said with a smirk.

"Thats right...hyunjoong,"One of the guys said showing that they know who hyunjoong is.

"Oh is that so sausage lip boy,"Hyunjoong's sudden remarked made everyone laugh even the others guys but their preventing themself.

"Stop making fun of him, and take me , you talk too much,"The other guy said, his body were a bit muscular and had a blue short haircut.

"Take you? Whats your name then?"Hyunjoong asked still in a playful tone.

"My name is CAP, im the leader of this group,"His introduction made hyunjoong laugh.

"CAP?"He looked back at soohyun and kyujong,"Isn't that a hat, the thing you wear in your head,"He said laughing nonstop.

"You really talk too much,"Guy named CAP said then suprisingly throw a punch catching him off guard as he falls on the ground.

"HYUNG!!,"Kyujong said and tried to help but soohyun topped him and pointed at hyunjoong on the ground, he winked at them.Kyujong knew what that mean and calmed down.

The guy kicked him on the stomach while his getting up, making him fall back down and cough a little. The guy started to talk trash as he grabbed hyunjoong's collar and threw another punch making him fall again.

"Tsk..I didn't think taking over the school is this easy,"He smirk and turn his back to look at his group proudly, but little does he know that hyunjoong was just playing with him.

Hyunjoong quickly got back up using is hand to flip up while the guys still on his back and tapped his shoulder,"Thats because its not,"he said making the guy turn and all he can see is the image of hyunjoong's knuckle hitting him straight in the face knocking him out cold.

"HYUNG!!,"The other guys ran towards their leader,"Hyung wake up..wake up,"They yelled but he didn't move.

"Thats our hyung,"Kyujong and soohyun said as they high fived each other.

Hyunjoong was about to walked towards the them and say something when one of them suddenly threw a punch at him, he quickly dodge it but the guy keep throwing fast punches and he just keep dodging them until he finally got irritated and stopped him.

The next punch he threw hyunjoong caught it then twisted it behind his back and the guys other arm try to do something but he caught that too and did the same making him unable to move.

Hyunjoong pulled him to the side a little and said,"You got some skills kid, whats ur name?"

The guys expression didn't change as he answered him,"L.Joe,"

"Well L.Joe you got some skills but you still got a lot of rice to eat before you can get to my level,"Hyunjoong smirked then released him by pushing him towards the other guys who's still trying to wake their leader up.

Now he walked towards them then looked down,"Now you guys see the difference between highschool and junior high.....tsk,"The guy named L.Joe wanted to get up and start to hit him again but didn't afraid that he might got hit this time.

"If you wanted to wake him up, just get some water from that river right there,"He pointed at the river nearby,"And slash it in his face,"Then stood up straight placing his hand back to his pocket but looked down once again"When he wakes up, tell him he hit like a girl..." He walked back towards kyujong and soohyun who's laughing.

"HAHAHA.......WELCOME TO HIGHSCHOOL,"The three yelled as they started to walk away.

 

*****

The three started to go on their seperate ways since their houses direction are different from each other, hyunjoong just passed another bridge and reached his neighborhood, but he saw a tall and short guy standing in his way as he looked up, still one hand on his pocket and the other one holding his bag over his shoulder.

He kind of recognize the short one but he knew who the tall one is.

"Hyung thats the guy right there that smack me then stole my seat in lunch today,"The short one said pointing at hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong didn't stop from walking until his face to face with them and the tall guy was one of his rival from another school, they knew each other pretty well since they fought couple of times before.

"If it isn't Seunghyun...ow my bad..I mean TOP,"Hyunjoong said playfully at him.The guy's name is Seunghyun but he goes by TOP."And im guessing his dongsaeng?"

"Yeah..my dongsaeng and I heard you did to him today,"The guy name TOP said looking at him fiercely.

"Oh thats right..I remember now your the kid thats in the when my girl needed a seat,"Hyunjoong said nonchantly making the other guy looked at him more fiercely.

"You shouldn't do it again or-,"

"Or what?"Hyunjoong cut him off.

"Or I might have to do something about it,"He finished what he said.

A little taken back but no changed in expression still the playful one, he walked towards TOP then got into his face,"And what might that something be huh hotshot?"Hyunjoong said.

The guys fist tighted wanting to hit him but he controlled himself as he remembered that their in hyunjoong's territory right now and if he did something, him and his brother might get out of there in a bloody mess.

Hyunjoong smirked knowing exactly what his thinking,"Exactly,"

He then went to pass him but as he was walking in their level,"Just tell your brother to get out of my way next time," He said then continue to pass them while whisling leaving the guy in so much anger.

 

 

 

 


AHA more character are gonna show up!!!!!!

its weekend so here's a long chapter!!

Enjoy the chapter!!!!

Don't forget to comment!!!