New student

Playful Love

Their class was so loud and noisy playing around while waiting for the teacher to come in.

The two guys were talking about complicated things about what happened yesterday and hyunjoong as usual was just staring at sunny.

"Can you just stop being creepy and don't stare at me just for today?"Sunny said annoyed by him as usual.

His expression didn't changed and eyes was still on her,"I can't my bunny, your just too pretty and cute,"

She rolled her eyes on him then continued to chat with taeyeon and sooyoung pretending not to hear him.

"I heard that hyunjoong and his friends fought some freshmen yesterday,"Taeyeon said that can only heard by the two cause its pretty noisy inside.

"Tskk...see he is so cocky too fighting with freshmens,"Sooyoung exclaimed but hyunjoong heard it again this time cause sooyoung doesn't actually talk quietly.

"Who did you call cocky??me??..Tskk...shut up shikshin,"Hyunjoong said throwing a smirk at her.

"YEAH your so COCKY fighting with freshmen,why don't you fight me instead and lets see,"Sooyoung fought back giving him an fierce look.

"Fight with you?I don't fight with girls specially the SHIKSHIN one's and also I can't fight you now cause I don't have a burger to fight you with,"Hyunjoong laugh a bit making sooyoung stood up.

Hyunjoong stood up to and their face to face only sunny in the middle. The two guys went quickly to hyunjoong's side and taeyeon behind sooyoung.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU KIM DOG COW,"Sooyoung said with a chuckled knowing she just called hyunjoong the name he hates the most.

"W-W-What?..What did you just call me?"Hyunjoong's hand suddenly turn into a fist. He hates being called that nickname the most.

"KIM DOG COW,"Sooyoung yelled and hyunjoong bites his lower lip getting more angered.

"STOP SAYING THAT, IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR MIGHT LOSE CONTROL,"He warned as his gripped on his hand tighten and biting his lip harder.

 

"K-I-M D-O-G C-O-W,"She spelled in his face one by one.

 

"THIS SHIKSHIN GIRL, JINJA..ARGG!!!,"Hyunjoong started to raised his fist hand.

 

"STOP THIS YOU TWO,"Sunny finally snapped. They were both frozen breathing heavily.

"Hyunjoong stop it and get back to your seat!!!!NOW!!!,"

Hyunjoong just released an long sign of anger before going back to his seat still looking at sooyoung fiercely.

"Sooyoung you too,"Sunny now calmly said as she led sooyoung back towards their seats.

"Aish jinja, you two going at it every single day,"Taeyeon said as they finally got to sit down.

"He always gets on my nerve every day thats why,"Sooyoung said finally calming down.

 

"Hyung, that was close,"Kyujong said to hyunjoong who's still not calm.

"Yeah, if that happened you would have probably got suspended again,"Soohyun added.

"That girl really get on my nerves every single day,"Hyunjoong finally talked a bit calmer.

"They probably talking the same things about you hyung,"Soohyun said pointing at the girls up front.

"Let them be at least my bunny is looking back here,"Hyunjoong said finally going back to normal as he gave sunny his smile.

She just shook her head on him before turning around back up front.

 

"Look at that huh...sunny-ah why don't you just tell him that you don't like him,"Sooyoung said as if she hadn't.

"I already did that many times, but he doesn't seem to understand that I will never like him, he likes to fight, bully students and doesn't do well on school plus he's so annoying, all those things I don't like,"Sunny said then shook her head.

The teacher finally arrived as all the students in the room got back to their seat.

After finish placing his bag in her desk, she quickly went standing in front of them.

"Class, I got some news..we got a new student today,"She said as all of them turn towards the door and a girl entered the room.

"This is our new student, you can introduce yourself,"The teacher said to her as she look up to them.

"My name is Park Shin Hye...please treat me well,"She politely said then bowed.

Everyone's attention was on her as she was pretty, got a bit of chubby cheeks making her cute the same time.

She got all the attention specially on the guys.

"Wahh.....she's so pretty,"Kyujong exclaimed staring at her.

"Wah....yeah..and cute too,"Soohyun added doing the same thing as kyujong.

Hyunjoong on the other hand was so dazzled as soon as she entered the room his eyes were focused on her. He never thought that there was any other girl the would look as pretty and cute as sunny but.

"I think I was wrong,Wahh...,"He thought to herself.

The other two guys keep on saying things about her then turns toward hyunjoong.

"Hyung..wah..look at her,"Kyujong said looking at hyunjoong but he didn't say anything.

Soohyun look at where hyunjoong's looking at then back at him. He waved his hand in front of him but still no movement.

"Look at hyung, he totally out of it,"Soohyun said pointing at hyunjoong.

"Im totally out of it too,"Kyujong exclaimed as his eyes went back to the new student.

"Ms.park you can sit wherever you want,"The teacher said at her eyes looked for an empty seat.

"YOU CAN SIT HERE,"Kyujong almost yelled making everyone look at him and specially hyunjoong snapping out of his daze.

"Shut up kyujong-ah, she not gonna sit there,"Hyunjoong said as he pulled kyujong back down then stood up.

He shoved the random guy thats sitting at his left side telling him to seat somewhere else.

"You can seat in here,"Hyunjoong said smilling at her widely hoping she would gave in.

"Ms.Park you don't have to do what that punk said just seat wherever you feel like,"The teacher said getting a bit annoyed and wanting to start the class.

"Aniyo...I'll just seat there,"She said pointing at the chair that hyunjoong's holding out for her then smiled............wait smile?

"She smiled??? Really smiled?? at me?"Hyunjoong thought to himself since he actually expect her to rolled her eyes or something just like how sunny react to him everytime.

He was slightly confused but happy at the same time as the new student started to walked towards them at the back and sat on the chair the he was holding out.

Hyunjoong quickly took his seat which is besides her and the other two guys are on his right.

"Im hyunjoong,"He quickly introduce himself while blocking the other two at his right.

"Nice to meet you..im Shin hye,"She said then again SMILED.

Hyunjoong couldn't help but stare at her again, she's even prettier when she smiles.

"Im ky-,"Hyunjoong cut him off and talked to her more.

"Im soo-,"Hyunjoong cut him off too.

"Don't mind those two idiots, they're just going crazy...like me seeing a new pretty girl,"Hyunjoong said smilling while pointing to the two at his right then to himself.

His sudden remarked made her blush..........wait BLUSH?

"Did she just blushed at what I said??"Hyunjoong asked himself getting amuse looking at her.He wasn't use to this, he was use to getting rolled eyes at,getting stomped on the foot, and mostly cold reply like whatever, this is definetly a new feelings for him.

While everything is going on, sunny was watching all of this from her seat also feeling something new as she saw her smile and blush at what he's saying.

"Looks like hyunjoong's finally not looking at you,"Taeyeon said while looking at sunny.

"Finally he found someone else, I hope this continues so I won't be annoyed by him everyday right sunny-ah,"Sooyoung said patting sunny's back.

"Ah....right,"Sunny answered tering while his eyes was still looking at the back.

"Look at that...why is she smilling and blush at him????doesn't she feel annoy by him???,"She thought to herself feeling a bit annoyed looking at them but wait."Wait this is actually can be a good news for me, he doesn't have to annoy me everyday."She thought again on the other hand.

"But why don't I feel right?I feel a bit mad and annoyed......but wait?...what is this feelings?why im feelings this??......ARGGGG I DON"T KNOW ANYMORE!!,"Sunny shouted to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's a new update since its weekend!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

 

And I really loved SNSD's new song and the MV too for Supernova galaxy!!!! They are really so beautiful and of course SUNNY's long hair is backkkk..I missed it so much she looked so beautiful!!!