Annoying

Playful Love

Author's POV

During class

The three girls were sitting besides each other on the middle of the classroom while the three boys are sitting far all the way from the back.

While the teacher was explaining and writing something on the board for them to take note on, hyunjoong tried to get up and move behind sunny.

He got up and went towards the guy who's sitting behind sunny and told him to get out but.

"Hyunjoong why are you here?"Sooyoung said enough for the teacher to hear.

"Mr.Kim what do you think your doing?"The teacher asked catching him.

He gave Sooyoung an death glare"Hmm...well I can't see the board well so I wanted to move here,"He gave an innocent look but the teacher wasn't buying it and told him to go back to his seat.

He keep giving sooyoung an death glare on the way back while she just smirked at him.

The other two who's sitting besides hyunjoong just stare blankly at the board not understanding a thing while hyunjoong just keep staring at sunny.

"Ohh so cute even when she's just taking notes,"He thought dreamily and just in time sunny look back and saw him staring at him, he gave her a wink while she just rolled her eyes on him then get back to taking notes.

Suddenly hyunjoong thought of something and tapped kyujong ,"Hey let me have that paper,"He said pointing at the paper in kyujong's desk.

"Hyung im using it to take notes can't you see?"He said then hyunjoong glance at the paper, its blank then back at kyujong,"Really?"He said raising his brows.

"Aish arraso you can have it,"Kyujong gave in and hyunjoong took the paper and started to write something on it.

After writing something on it, he folded it a couple of times and tapped the person in front of him,"Pass it to sunny,"He whispered then hand the folded paper.

Sunny felt a tap on his shoulder and look back to see the guy behind him handing him a paper, she took the paper and unfolded it.

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH SUNNY BUNNY <3, NOT SEEING YOU FOR 2 DAYS IS LIKE A TURTORE FOR ME"

After reading it, she looked back and saw hyunjoong smilling wide at her, she just rolled her eyes on him again and folded the paper back and placed it aside before continuing to take notes.

Couple of minutes later, she felt a tap on her shoulder again and the guy handing him a paper again.

"Argg!!What now,"She thought starting to get annoyed and unfolded the paper fast.

"DON'T YOU MISS ME TOO?"

She looked back again and saw hyunjoong with that funny smile on his face, she gritted her teeth giving him a death glare and took a deep breath even though all she wanted to do is punch that smilling face out of him.

"Calm down sunny, just ignore him remember your in class,"She said to herself before placing the paper aside again.

The teacher finished explaning and started to write down the last note for the class while everyone is busy taking notes down except for the three in the back, kyujong and soohyun taking about something silently while hyunjoong's attention is still on sunny waiting for an reply but as he expected nothing.

"Kyujong-ah give me one more paper, pali!!,"He whispered to him demandingly and got it.

Again after writing on it, he passed it towards sunny.

As soon as sunny felt a tap on her shoulder again, she thought to herself,"Don't get carried away, just ignore what ever is in it,"Taking a deep breath, she took the paper and unfold it slowly.

Her plan was to ignore whatever was in it and stay calm but......

 

"I KNOW YOU MISS ME MY BUNNY, YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT :P"

 

Her hand turn into a fist crumpling the paper.

Her teeth about are about to break from grit.

 

 

 

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!,"

 

 

 

 


Guys thanks for the upvote and subscribers!!! sorry I can't update daily cause school already started and im so freakin busy!!!!! Enjoy and don't forget to comment!! xD