The Song

Saranghae, Unnie

 

The Song - Chapter Four 

Jessica's Point of View

 

 

 

I didn't want to go home early so I let my unnie to go home by herself. No, I am not mean. I just didn't want to go home yet, but still she's forcing me to go. Yura invited me to go watch the basketball game since i've got nothing to do anyway until I remembered that today, the auditorium is vacant. I can have time to play piano. "Maybe next time? Sorry." I told her.

 

 

I walked fast on my way there. To my excitement, I ran faster until I reached the place. "Finally!" I said to myself. My eyes got shocked seeing there's someone occupying the piano. Who are you anyways? I took a small steps to him. I'm going to find out now. Seeing that he is playing the song that my grandfather played for me before he died, I stopped. I listened to every sound, and melody of what he is playing. I've found myself lost in the music. I didn't feel that tears were coming out from my eyes. Not until when he stopped playing.

 

 

"I wouldn't handle if you keep staring at me like that." He said. I quickly wiped my tears so that he wouldn't see that I cried earlier. Omo! He's the guy earlier, The one who bumped on me. "I know you cried. You can cry all you want." He stood up and grabbed his bag and walked to the exit. "Wait." I muttered. Thankfully, He looked back at me. 

"Please play the song again." I begged.

"I'm done playing already can't you see?!"

"Just once please."

He played the piano as I told him. I thank him after and before he could go, "I am Sooyeon by the way. Jung Sooyeon." I introduced myself but he just continued walking like he didn't hear anything. "Tchh."

 

 

On my way out, I suddenly saw something near the piano. "Oh, It's his Mp3. I'll just find him tomorrow." I mumbled. I took it and placed it inside of my bag. I'll be easy for me to find him anyways, Since he's tall. It's already getting dark, soon I decided to go home already.

 

"Unnie~" I cooed to my sister. "Oh hey. You're already here." She said. "Oh I forgot to asked you about this earlier. So how's your first day in school? Are the people nice? Did you got friends already?" I asked her about many questions. "Good. But haven't earned friends yet." 

"Waeyo?" I pouted because I really can't believe it.

"I don't know Jessica. Maybe I'll get one soon. Or many! Don't be sad." 

"Yeah. Maybe."

 

I also want to ask unnie about the tall guy, If she knows him. But I decided not to. Too shy~

Honestly speaking, He's handsome. But I think he's kinda moody? or It's just me.

Well, Nevermind.

 

"Unnie I wanted to tell you how happy I am, now that we're together again." I said. I hugged her and she also did it to me. "Please get me a water." I giggled. "Ahh, I know you're like that when you're up to something." She said. I guess she really knows me. I smiled to myself

 

 

 

 

 

Done with Chapter Four! Thank you for reading.

 

My Oh My! I'm really sorry for my english. Hope

You understand that english is not me first language.

I already started to let them meet~ kkkkkk

I hope you enjoyed Chapter Four! Gomawo and Saranghae!

121013