She Doesn't Know His Name

Saranghae, Unnie

 

 

She doesn't know his name

Jessica's Point of View

 

 

 

"Unnie, You have to get ready for tomorrow." I said, folding her clothes. "Is school really tomorrow?" She asked. I nodded in response. She made a face saying that she doesn't want to go to so tomorrow. I guess she's still tired, Jetlag? "I'll sleep now unnie, Goodnight" I kissed her on her forehead and waved a goodbye. 

 

"Please wake up now, Ms. Sooyeon." One of our maids waked me up. "Arasseo, arasseo. Where's unnie? Did she woke up already?" I asked a little bit sleepy. "She's downstairs eating breakfast." She said. How come my unnie woke up earlier than me? Last night, she doesn't want to go to school and now? Maybe I misunderstood her.

 

We're already infront of krystal's classroom. I walked her into her classroom because she's new here, she doesn't know the directions. "I'll leave you now unnie. Goodluck on your first day and have fun!" I smiled at her and she waved her hands to me. It feels like i'm the older ones, weird feeling.

 

On my way to my classroom, I saw him. The one i'm talking about when my unnie asked me if I already felt that slow motion. And right now i'm feeling it. Omo! He's so Tall and Handsome. But I won't go near to him and talk to him because as I said earlier, We're not that close enough. And I don't want him to feel that i'm feeling close with him. I just walked passionately and acted like it was nothing. In other words, I walked naturally. In addition, I really didn't know his name. I just know that he's a 3rd yeart like my unnie. one year is okay.

 

I'm wondering, How is my unnie doing right now? Did she already made friends? Aigoo. While waiting for the professor, I reviewed each and everyone of my blockmates. Not even one guy attracts me here. The professor comes in and starts the lecture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done with Chapter two! Thank you for reading.

 

Sooyeon met him again. But she doesn't know his name.

Sorry if this chapter is kinda lame of boring for you. Mianhae If

This chapter is too short. Thank you again for reading and Saranghae!

120713